This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wayne

That's terrific news, John - really pleased for you and Justin!
    wow I could literally hear the british accent coming out of this post.

Comment

• That's great John! Hope you two will do it the way YOU both want. That way you can always look back without regrets.

We had a small wedding too. Got married and had champagne in the townhall with everyone that had bothered to show up. Which was quite a lot! My husband worked at a restaurant at the time, so we made sure we had enough glasses without having to buy any.

It was really lovely, with Mariah's Vision Of Love playing when we entered the townhall. And Madonna on our wedding invitation. It was all very "us". And we had everything partly in English (my husband is English) and partly in Dutch, so both our families could enjoy parts of the ceremony in their own language.

Next we did a photoshoot with my brother and a friend, who are both great photographers.

Then we met in a restaurant with 36 friends/family members that we had invited to have a three course meal together.

So nothing big, nothing too expensive, but very personal and still one of the most cherished days of my life.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I have just listened to Janelle Monae's Dirty Computer (I know ,too late to the party) and my jaw dropped.
        My God,what a fantastic album!

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

Congrats Nothing Fails!
          I was afraid you were gonna choose Crazy4u Lol
          I wish you all the best!

Comment

im sick of beyonces gimmicks

Comment

Which are?
              MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

everything shes been doing lately tbh

Comment

Going on tour and releasing a Joint album?
                  MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

I think she's been better the past five years than ever before. Yea Single Ladies and Crazy In Love were great but I'm glad she continues to evolve and mature instead of trying to go back to the well for an easy hit single.
                    My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
                      I think she's been better the past five years than ever before. Yea Single Ladies and Crazy In Love were great but I'm glad she continues to evolve and mature instead of trying to go back to the well for an easy hit single.
                      I can't spot any speck of maturity in the Bey-Z album...

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
                        She is so predictable these days.
                        Originally posted by SummerPeur
                        Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                        Originally posted by Goldmoney
                        So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur
                          Originally posted by toni_pest
                          She is so predictable these days.
                          This comment, only a few months after the world-shaterring performance at coachella, is not only wrong, it's ignorant.

Tell me who's doing it after 20 years.
                          "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

No arguments for such things always confuse me
                            MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

It's time for some people to realize they're not her audience anymore.

Comment

If you ain’t ratchet, you ain’t gon understand it. She’s making music for her people now.
                                Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                                All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                  If you ain’t ratchet, you ain’t gon understand it. She’s making music for her people now.
                                  the only ratchet thing related to music
                                  [youtube:34cirx8h]Q3EEaPj-5qs[/youtube:34cirx8h]
                                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
                                    She literally just went from a multifaceted, genre-blending, tidal-exclusive, highly controversial and political album celebrating BLM and female empowerment to releasing a trap mumble rap album bragging about her wealth and success. Unlike its predecessor, it’s available on Spotify week 1. And it comes just months after DJ Khaled and Ed Sheeran collabos. Who are you trying to fool?

Comment

• I don't listen to Ed Sheeran so that collab never happened
                                      My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• The fact that you said the album is trap mumble proves you didn't care to play it, thus making your point completely stupid. I'm disappointed.

Because I do not like your fave, I don't check her stuff, therefore I lack the basis to pass judgement. Think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                                          Because I do not like your fave, I don't check her stuff, therefore I lack the basis to pass judgement. Think about it.
                                          I think you would enjoy Anti if you didn't have the B-gobbles on. At least the first 8-9 tracks, the rest is not worth it.
                                          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Rihab, you're one of my favorite members here but you talking about Beyonce is not that different from hearing Hugo talking about Rihanna so...

Love both of you tho.
                                            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Everyone has someone or something they do not tolerate. Some prefer to annoy others who do enjoy with their "opinion", constantly. The GetBacks of the world who lack a life.

I, on the other hand, lack the patience and time to force myself to it, so I opt for complete distance. I don't annoy anyone with it and I'm not annoying myself. This sentiment annoys a lot of people, although I have yet to understand why.

Comment

The fact that you said the album is trap mumble proves you didn't care to play it, thus making your point completely stupid. I'm disappointed.

Okay, maybe ‘mumble’ was a little exaggerated, maybe she just can‘t rap. But the album is more trap than anything else. The lead single is trap. And trap happens to be the current ‘hit‘ genre, so don‘t tell me she wasn‘t chasing hits and commercial success with this one.

See at least I give Bey a chance every few years. I usually end up complaining afterwards (I didn‘t after self-titled), but at least I never ‘hate‘ for no reason.

Comment

You know about Pon De Forehead tho
                                                  Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                                                  All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover
                                                    Originally posted by Hugo
                                                    I think you would enjoy Anti if you didn't have the B-gobbles on. At least the first 8-9 tracks, the rest is not worth it.
                                                    The blasphemy! LOTB is track 11 and it‘s arguably the best thing she‘s ever done. :-?

And I know for a fact that Hugo loves Bey‘s basic ballads like Sandcastles, so I don‘t see why he wouldn‘t enjoy Close to You. It‘s in no way inferior.

Originally posted by DnBLover
                                                    Rihab, you're one of my favorite members herebut you talking about Beyonce is not that different from hearing Hugo talking about Rihanna so...

Love both of you tho.
                                                    You know you‘re one of my favourites too.

Hugo and me are like yin and yang. On the one hand we’re complete opposites, but on the other hand we’re also kinda similar (after all we both stan for strong black women) and interdependent. I mean imagine this place if one of us was gone and my Rih stanning or his Bey stanning went unopposed. It wouldn‘t be fun. Some days I even feel like we attract each other in some weird, non-sexual way.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X