Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to brush twice. Cant go to bed with my breath smelling like food, d**k, wine, or Heineken.
    Diva!!!

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

Happy Birthday to my Honeynut Chereo DOSSOME! The big Dirty Thirty.
      Diva!!!

Comment

• I can't believe I went to same high school as this guy, we were in the same generation. Now he is a millioner, plays in some fancy club and represents Serbia on WC (lmao World Cup). I am not comparing my achievements to his. I am not.

https://www.instagram.com/sergej___21/
        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• But does he have a ukmix account? No, he does not. Wait... He still wins.
          "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
            I have to brush twice. Cant go to bed with my breath smelling like food, d**k, wine, or Heineken.
            Especially Heineken. That’s like the second worst beer after Fosters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
              I can't believe I went to same high school as this guy, we were in the same generation. Now he is a millioner, plays in some fancy club and represents Serbia on WC (lmao World Cup). I am not comparing my achievements to his. I am not.

https://www.instagram.com/sergej___21/
              He's cute!
              UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [Ballot box open]
              "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [440-421]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                But does he have a ukmix account? No, he does not. Wait... He still wins.
                Bish.

Last time I mentioned him he was just starting and you photoshopped my name on his pic or sth. A mess.

Originally posted by JSparksFan
                He's cute!
                Didn't think so back then when we sat in the same class. He evolved. It was a religion class.

His brother, also a football player and quite famoua too, went in the same class as my sister. Their dad was/is a professional coach or sth. Lmao tell me it doesnt run in the genes.

Comment

• Originally posted by LongingHeart
                  Originally posted by DnBLover
                  Are people actually brushing teeth over twice a day regularly? You do realize over brushing may be quite harmful right?
                  Someone as fit and intelligent like him should know
                  nnnnnn

Comment

• Honey

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
                      Originally posted by Goldmoney
                      Originally posted by BodyShop
                      Originally posted by aRat
                      I wouldn't even suck a phallus 8 times a day let alone brush my teeth. 2 times at most and on weekends only once.
                      Jeez,you really justify your username
                      They use sewage as mouthwash where they’re from
                      We also invade yalls homes and especially the kitchen where we take a crap on yalls food at night. Bon Appetit baby.

not gonna lie, aRat has me in stitches at least once a day. easily the funniest ‘new’ member of the year so far.

I brush my teeth 2-4 times a day, once in the morning, once in the evening + every time before I leave the house.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
                        Originally posted by MrLeonix
                        my life is stress-free.
                        How??? Tell us your secret. I'm at constant stress at work. I thought it gets better after university but it's just another type of stress and It's kinda actually worse than in university. At least in university it was only about myself, my actions only affected me. At work I have to keep so many people in mind, their actions can affect me and mine can affect them.

I am a beginner at work so maybe it gets less stressful with time?
                        Being Stress-free depends on a lot of things (some that you can control and some others that you cannot control)

What has worked for me that I have been able to control?

- Sleeping well (no less than 7-8 hours)
                        - Healthy diet and never skip meals
                        - Finding a job that I enjoy and which schedule depends on me and not some boss
                        - Avoiding serious romantic relantionships at the moment
                        - Having lots of sex
                        - Dedicating time to hobbies (I like painting, soccer and music charts)
                        - Listening to music everyday (Music is therapy to me, whenever I feel blue the music lifts my energy up)
                        - Never looking at the past
                        - Taking care of my money and financial patterns (majority of stress comes out due to financial situations)
                        - Being thankful for having a new day and for the things that I have received
                        - Never taking hard times as a disgrace but as an actual opportunity to become stronger and wiser (life is matter of attitude).

There are other things that were never in my control that somehow made my life stress-free tho:

I was very lucky to be born in a privileged family, not rich but we were never in need of anything (which is something I'm thankful of). That allowed me to have a calmed life when I was growing up with low or minimal worries, there was never a real hard situation when I was a kid and everything was quite peaceful and comforting, I never had to work when I was growing up as a teenager, I was that kind of kid that was given everything to, my parents gave me a car when I started college, I worked for the first time when I graduated from University, I had no luxuries or anything of that and I wasn't millionaire but I had it all, there was plenty of comfort. That obviously influences on your state of mind and the way you live your past years definately influences on the way you age.

Originally posted by BeeBoy
                        I look 20 and people are attracted to me. I just feel young and cool. I look 20 and fit. I brush my teeth about 8 times a day.... my life is stress-free.
                        I wouldn't brush my teeth 8 times a day You're going to brush your enamel off sooner or later, 3 is more than enough already
                        I know it sounds like a lot. But I think here in Latin America we're a bit different than Europeans, I've noticed that Europeans are more relaxed about certain things, people can go brushing their teeth once a day or not taking a shower one day and its ok there, while here in Latin America we tend to take care a lot about our looks, its just different.

I brush my teeth about 7-8 times a day:

1) I wake up and the first thing I do is brushing my teeth
                        2) I have breakfast and then I inmediately brush my teeth again
                        3) I go out do my stuff and when I return for Lunch I brush my teeth again
                        4) I have lunch and then I inmediately brush my teeth again
                        5) I go out, work, etc and as soon as I have a chance to return home I brush my teeth again
                        6) I have dinner and then I inmediately brush my teeth once again
                        7) If I go out that night (drinks, party, date, etc) I definately brush my teeth again as soon as I return home
                        8) and finally I just have to brush my teeth again before going to sleep, I just can't go to sleep without brushing my teeth.

My teeth are fine tho, I visit the dentist once a year to do a cleaning to my teeth and I always do fine at the dentist. I never had a cavity or anything and the dentist has never noticed something wrong with them.

Maybe its a cultural thing, like I'm telling you I just can't imagine myself brushing my teeth just once or twice a day, the whole thought of it is shocking to me.
                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• ^you are definitely right about the cultural thing.
                          Same goes for showers .
                          I can't imagine taking less than 3 showers a day.
                          That's the absolute minimum and I'm talking winter here.
                          During Summer,and those mind blowing temperatures,it goes up to at least 5x a day,easily.

Comment

• Imma be like a jolly rancher that you get from the corner store
                            Imma be like a waffle cone that’s drippin’ down to the floor
                            The way you do it for me I can’t lie
                            I’m bout to be up in the mall all night
                            Whatever I get you puttin’ it on!
                            Don’t give me no lip
                            Let mama do it all

Comment

• This is still funny to me...
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oybT43sMkH0
                              "Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy."
                              Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                Most Iconic?

The most iconic acts are:

The Beatles
                                Elvis Presley
                                The Rolling Stones
                                Queen
                                ABBA
                                Michael Jackson
                                Madonna

Of course there are more icons but no one else can Top the ones mentioend above in terms of iconicness around the world.
                                Maybe for wypipo
                                Ratchet street only uses MJ
                                Originally posted by beredy
                                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop
                                  During Summer,and those mind blowing temperatures,it goes up to at least 5x a day,easily.
                                  Do you even have skin anymore??

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop
                                    ^you are definitely right about the cultural thing.
                                    Same goes for showers .
                                    gurl how do you even have the time for 3 showers a day?

Also that is very unhealthy for your skin and hair. Just ask any skin doctor and they will tell you to stop doing that.
                                    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                    98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                      Originally posted by biscuits
                                      Most Iconic?

The most iconic acts are:

The Beatles
                                      Elvis Presley
                                      The Rolling Stones
                                      Queen
                                      ABBA
                                      Michael Jackson
                                      Madonna

Of course there are more icons but no one else can Top the ones mentioend above in terms of iconicness around the world.
                                      Maybe for wypipo
                                      Ratchet street only uses MJ
                                      Pretty much...

I think if everyone here made their own list, MJ would be the one to appear on all/most lists

Comment

• Not only that is unhealthy, it also consumes so much water. You have cities like Cape Town where they aren't almost allowed to take 1 shower per week. Let alone several per day.

Also your skin has natural oils that protect it from the sun and other hazards. You are pretty much increasing your chances of getting skin cancer by doing that.
                                        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Imagine showering 5x a day and brushing your teeth 8times

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME
                                            Imagine showering 5x a day and brushing your teeth 8times
                                            A week worth of hygiene.

I shower every second day and my skin is great tbh. Don't see the point in showering every day let alone more than once. And tbh, when it's winter, I might shower even a bit less. Going outside of the shower and freezing to death no matter how it is indoors is not worth it tbh.

Comment

I’m showering twice a day right now. The humidity and heat in Tokyo is real

Comment

During a working day, I could only have time for 3 showers max. Before work, after work and before bed.

Comment

Honestly morning showers is somethig I'll never do or understand. Mornigs are miserable already and to think I'd have to wake up 20ish mins earlier to shower and then freeze... just no.

I can't be the only one who feels like crying in the morning. I just can't, why do I have uni at 9.15, that's way too early tbh.

Except for holidays, then I wake up on my own cuz I'm excited.

Comment

Fortunately, I can wake up at 10am every day.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X