X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rihab
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Happy Krampustag bwahahaha
    If Krampus doesn't take you this year, he's useless tbh.
    You know I'm a bad boy
    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

It is crazy to me how Maroon 5 started out at the top, then fell off for a moment but then they had great success during the 2010s.
      Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
        It is crazy to me how Maroon 5 started out at the top, then fell off for a moment but then they had great success during the 2010s.
        and that's crazy how?

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
          That doesn't mean ish. Merodactyl should... .
          OMG, the good sis just said Merodactyl

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME
            Originally posted by TIfan
            and that's crazy how?
            Its crazy because out of all the groups/bands from the 00s, I did not expect them to last for so long. They started out very successful during the hip-hop/R&B faze in US. They also survived the Dance-music faze of the late 00s and early 10s. Now, they are still slaying during this new Trap/rap era in US. Also....

When it comes to the Hot100, they were part of the airlplay era, digital era, and now streaming era.
            Diva!!!

Comment

• Girl
              Originally posted by beredy
              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                Itís interesting how bishes say that things like Grammy awards donít mean much anymore and have gone downhill, but when their fave is nominated for one or wins one, they get all wet about it and all of a sudden itís a prestigious award
                Kinda like you and the Favourite Members Countdown
                Tea is served

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                  Originally posted by DOSSOME
                  Originally posted by TIfan
                  and that's crazy how?
                  Its crazy because out of all the groups/bands from the 00s, I did not expect them to last for so long. They started out very successful during the hip-hop/R&B faze in US. They also survived the Dance-music faze of the late 00s and early 10s. Now, they are still slaying during this new Trap/rap era in US. Also....

When it comes to the Hot100, they were part of the airlplay era, digital era, and now streaming era.
                  And their trick was they got lucky with Moves Like Jagger then went on to release full blown generic pop for the rest of their career.

None of the songs after MLJ are remembered and they had some pretty big hits like Videophone and some other songs I fail to name.
                  COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Songs About Jane was a great album, but then everything eent downhill afterwards.
                    Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                      Songs About Jane was a great album, but then everything eent downhill afterwards.
                      Meh don't think they ever released "great" stuff except MLJ which is a very good pop song.

Comment

As long as they score hits and keep touring, Maroon 5 will be fine.

I need some new Coldplay music in my life though.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Gravity
                          Meh don't think they ever released "great" stuff except MLJ which is a very good pop song.
                          MLJ was super trashy and the lyrics were beyond ridiculous.
                          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

I hate when I fall asleep watching TV on the couch in the middle of a afternoon, because when I wake up like an hour or so later I'm feeling so awful and the whole day is like gone...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                              I hate when I fall asleep watching TV on the couch in the middle of a afternoon, because when I wake up like an hour or so later I'm feeling so awful and the whole day is like gone...
                              What a grandpa
                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                Originally posted by Tansike
                                What a grandpa

Comment

Any special Xmas plans guys?
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                    rihanna_work_ft_drake.mp3
                                    Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                      Going to Mariah's Christmas concert next week.
                                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                                        Originally posted by spiritboy
                                        rihanna_work_ft_drake.mp3
                                        Oh, it sucks. :(
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                                          Originally posted by spiritboy
                                          Going to Mariah's Christmas concert next week.
                                          Great, i'm so happy for you
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I've done this way too many times.
                                            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

What a grandpa
                                              Literally my father teas.

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover
                                                Sometimes I also do have daydreaming as well, pretty tiring experience.
                                                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover
                                                  I didn't even want to do this today

Comment

• Celebrate the official return of "The UKMIX Favourite Members Countdown 2018". Over the next 7 days more and more teasers will be released and culminate on the official banner / motto presentation of the 2018 Favourite Members Countdown thread.

After taking a break and enjoying other ventures, it was bestowed on me to return to the UKMIX Majors Category Countdowns for a 6th time.

Be sure to stay up to date for more information by clicking on the link in my signature.

I am beyond excited to be given the oppotunity to present this countdown. Let's bring it back and continue old traditions. I used to be a little better at dancing on my own before UKMIX put its arms 'round me, swept the world beneath my feet, turning me into a dreamer living easy. This Countdown has always been my magnum opus and my legacy. And I am so glad to be given the chance to show you just one more time what UKMIX means to me through my eyes and in my own words.
                                                    Teaser 1:

My Chart

Comment

Is that teaser a metaphor for yall divas careers?

Comment

Lmao
                                                        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Lady Justice? Of course. That is why you can't escape a certain DIVA anywhere you go in these dire, cold times.
                                                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                                            Originally posted by aRat
                                                            Lmao

Comment

I don't think i'll have many votes but i don't want to be included in this countdown. Stevy, my votes are yours. If anyone votes for me,add them to your total.
                                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                              X