Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not often that you see someone get progressively worse in such a disturbing way. :-?
    [youtube:1vhnd22z]cni4Il20iO4[/youtube:1vhnd22z]
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
      Originally posted by BeeBoy
      The poor environment people really need to change their minds about what is really necessary this is the only planet we have. Where does all the water come from?
      I am not going to command anyone what they should do but people really need to start thinking about the bigger picture
      *wink wink*

By skipping 26* showers for every 4 oz (120g or so) hamburger you eat, you can offset the water used to produce it. So keep y'all showers and skip that burger from time to time. A 1/3-pound burger requires 660 gallons of water. Most of this water is for producing beef.

*numbers go up and down dependig on the source, but the point is - beef requires loads of water.
      We have cut down on eating meat. We feel like eating meat (usually chicken) twice or three times a week is more than enough.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

*wink wink*

By skipping 26* showers for every 4 oz (120g or so) hamburger you eat, you can offset the water used to produce it. So keep y'all showers and skip that burger from time to time. A 1/3-pound burger requires 660 gallons of water. Most of this water is for producing beef.

*numbers go up and down dependig on the source, but the point is - beef requires loads of water.
        Try doing both. I only eat meat on some special occasions like family dinners. I love beef but the taste does not justify eating it (at least most of the time ) it is also not really healthy so there's that
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

Hm. Am i the only one who thinks there isn't much going on here lately? I mean, it's easy to check everything out in like five minutes and then nothing really happened if you check it out again an hour later or so. I miss the times when it was so busy, like you 'had' to check UKMix out all the time and there was always something new to leave a comment on or just read & check out...

Comment

• Yay!

I anyway don't do this 15 showers a week, so when I do, it can last a bit longer (plus Vienna has too much water afaik). Still, on average, my showers last 10 mins if not even less.
            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
              Hm. Am i the only one who thinks there isn't much going on here lately? I mean, it's easy to check everything out in like five minutes and then nothing really happened if you check it out again an hour later or so. I miss the times when it was so busy, like you 'had' to check UKMix out all the time and there was always something new to leave a comment on or just read & check out...
              Been like that for 3 years now tbh. I can't reach my posting quota now even if I wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike
                Been like that for 3 years now tbh. I can't reach my posting quota now even if I wanted to.
                True :( Well, there was a time when it was even worse, but during these three years there were also some weeks/months it was busier again.

Right now it feels like the only topics which are really alive are Kylie (Minogue), Christina, Beyoncé or MC related...

Comment

Nicki's music is actually getting better, still don't like her tho
                  Floped and localed

Comment

• I suddenly got sick this morning, less than 2 weeks agter the last time (and normally I barely ever get sick).

I've been craving god damn doughnuts whole day and now at 11PM I'm waiting for my dough to rise so imma fry me some.

Comment

Nicki has so many features no one even remembers but her first album was CRACK and The Pinkprint was good too.

Comment

I was never a fan, but respected her talent.
                        Diva!!!

Comment

I've just read that some women in US are having abortions in the 24th week... wtf!!!!
                          Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                            Just Goldmoney talking about how much he can't stand Cardi in every thread essentially.

But I hear you and feel the same way. I still enjoy posting here but each year it gets duller and duller. :-?

Comment

• Speaking of the devil, I'm compiling a list of biggest anti stans on the forum. Here's what I have so far....

Rihanna - Hugo
                              King - Get Back
                              Onika/Cardi Z - Moi
                              Remy Ma - ThaInfo1/Realest
                              Jermaine Dupri - biscuits
                              Kween - navi
                              Xtina - MrLeonix
                              Maroon 5 - NothingFails
                              Janet - aRat

Anymo?

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

I’m hardly an anti stan of JD. I don’t like him but he hardly ever comes up in conversation. A lot of Janet fans probably share my sentiments about him.

However, apart from his work with Janet, I am a fan of his productions. I just don’t want Janet to work with him again

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                  Speaking of the devil, I'm compiling a list of biggest anti stans on the forum. Here's what I have so far....

Rihanna - Hugo
                                  King - Get Back
                                  Onika/Cardi Z - Moi
                                  Kween - navi
                                  Xtina - MrLeonix
                                  Maroon 5 - NothingFails
                                  Janet - aRat

Anymo?
                                  Fix Heppolo somewhere

Comment

• So everyone then?

Comment

• Can you put Westen against Kylie?

Hahaha kidding boo, <3.
                                      Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                      Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                      Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                      So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                        Speaking of the devil, I'm compiling a list of biggest anti stans on the forum. Here's what I have so far....

Rihanna - Hugo
                                        King - Get Back
                                        Onika/Cardi Z - Moi
                                        Kween - navi
                                        Xtina - MrLeonix
                                        Maroon 5 - NothingFails
                                        Janet - aRat

Anymo?
                                        Katy Perry - me
                                        Floped and localed

Comment

• I am all of them...Hate every single big US star.
                                          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

^ So not Kylie ;) hahah.
                                            Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                            Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                            So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                              ^ So not Kylie ;) hahah.
                                              Kylie somehow bypassed my cynicism radar...Maybe because of her 90s catalogue, which I adore. Can't hate Dannii either, she underperformed.

Comment

No one can hate Dannii. Underrated icon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity

Rihanna - Hugo
                                                  King - Get Back
                                                  Onika/Cardi Z - Moi
                                                  Kween - navi
                                                  Xtina - MrLeonix
                                                  Maroon 5 - NothingFails
                                                  Janet - aRat

Anymo?
                                                  Katy Perry - me
                                                  Queen - Goldmoneys and me
                                                  last.fm

Comment

• This should have been Dannii's UK#1 single (at least one)
                                                    [youtube:3odfo9hr]GVHnGZ6vkog[/youtube:3odfo9hr]

Comment

Working...
                                                    X