This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

I know I said we should move on from that topic (just because it's a way of calling each other haters), but not before I add Nippian to Janet's name

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
      Speaking of the devil, I'm compiling a list of biggest anti stans on the forum. Here's what I have so far....

Rihanna - Hugo
      King - Get Back
      Onika/Cardi Z - Moi
      Remy Ma - ThaInfo1/Realest
      Jermaine Dupri - biscuits
      Kween - navi
      Xtina - MrLeonix
      Maroon 5 - NothingFails
      Janet - aRat

Anymo?
      Madonna - Me (though i love her these days)
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Add me as a hater of Chris Brown, I hate him with a burning passion.
        BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix

GetBack, Rihab and RayRay hate Beyonce
          I don't hate Beyonce. I have several of her songs in my playlist.
          Halo is one of the greatest songs ever. I just don't like her last album with Jay-Z and I haven't heard Lemonade yet as it is not on Spotify.
          I even have the Dreamgirls movie on DVD. I love that movie.
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I can't at The Greatest Showman winning Best Action/Adventure Movie award at Saturn Awards.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
              I know I said we should move on from that topic (just because it's a way of calling each other haters), but not before I add Nippian to Janet's name
              I was tempted to replace aRat with Nippian, but I donít think the good sis is a full blown troll, at least not like aRat.

Rap music - RayRay
              Taste - stevvy
              Originally posted by abi on GOAT
              You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

I really don't hate anyone but I guess you could say I dislike Fraudi Minaj

Comment

• You can add me for Demi if you want. I do however stay out of most her topics unlike some of yall who are pressed by others.

Biscuits, you know you need to add your name to Bey
                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                    You can add me for Demi if you want. I do however stay out of most her topics unlike some of yall who are pressed by others.
                    Bitch donít steal my title, I deserve that rat
                    *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                      You can add me for Demi if you want. I do however stay out of most her topics unlike some of yall who are pressed by others.

Biscuits, you know you need to add your name to Bey
                      Before GetSacked when on his rampage, biscuit was always my personal #1 King anti stan.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

• I don't hate anyone, I just like my acts to have some sort of detectable talent. If they don't, they're off my radar forever, as my time is precious.
                        "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Rap music - RayRay
                          I am not a big fan of rap music, but "hate" is too strong.
                          I love Mariah's rap collabs for Triumphant, I Know What You Want, If We and some others.
                          I also love some female singers rapping themselves in the early 90's like Mariah, Debbie Gibson, Paula Abdul and Shanice.
                          Then there is Salt 'n Peppa's Whatta A Man, which I love.

The music genre I like least is heavy metal.
                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Biebz
                            Originally posted by TIfan
                            Bitch donít steal my title, I deserve that rat
                            You can add me to that one too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                              I don't hate anyone, I just like my acts to have some sort of detectable talent. If they don't, they're off my radar forever, as my time is precious.
                              And this is why you won't see me checking for the Selenas, the Demis, the reptiles and the tropical fruits of the world.
                              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Originally posted by Hugo
                                I don't hate anyone, I just like my acts to have some sort of detectable talent. If they don't, they're off my radar forever, as my time is precious.
                                And this is why you won't see me checking for the Selenas, the Demis, the reptiles and the tropical fruits of the world.
                                By this you mean the trinity Madonna-Mariah-Janet?
                                As in 'reptiles' = Jurassic World?

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
                                  I was tempted to replace aRat with Nippian, but I donít think the good sis is a full blown troll, at least not like aRat.

Rap music - RayRay
                                  Taste - stevvy
                                  Taste - me
                                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Sure Jan.

Comment

• I don't hate anyone but I can't stand:-

1 Garbaj, Future, Presley & Migos
                                      2 Patti LaYelle's screaming (I love her personality tho)

Comment

Anti stan ? hate tho

Yíall put that spin on it

Comment

When I was a child, I sometimes confused Tricky with Goldie and vice versa #sorry

Comment

It's so cool to finally be able to find Prince's videos on YouTube

This song >>>>>>>> Your Favs
                                            [youtube:f94pcxge]5mJAOWQBl7Q[/youtube:f94pcxge]

Comment

• All in all you're just another lil in the wall

Lil Narnia...well
                                              [youtube:2dpzlulf]6bmTaptW1ko[/youtube:2dpzlulf]

Comment

• Comment

• ^ GREAT avi <3
                                                  And finally a new one to challenge that epic Cardi one !

Comment

Aw thanks sis

Comment

Working...
                                                    X