This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

Another mass shooting in US. I will not go anywhere unless I fly out of the country or go on a nature trip because these f***ing crazy ass demonic, sick, deluded, abandoned, lonely, stupid, ignorant, p***y, stank bastards are acting up.
    Diva!!!

Comment

• RollingStone has published a list for the "100 Greatest songs of the Century - So Far"

These are the 31 female singles that made it into the top 100:

1. Beyonce - Crazy in Love (Feat. Jay-Z) (#1)
      2. M.I.A - Paper Planes (#2)
      3. Adele - Rolling in the Deep (#8)
      4. Lorde - Royals (#9)
      5. Kelly Clarkson - Since U been gone (#11)
      6. Missy Elliott - Get Ur Freak on (#12)
      7. Britney Spears - Toxic (#14)
      8. Missy Elliott - Work it (#17)
      9. Robyn - Dancing on my own (#19)
      10. Amy Winehouse - Rehab (#20)
      11. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (#21)
      12. Rihanna - Umbrella (Feat. Jay-Z) (#28)
      13. All too well - Taylor Swift (#29)
      14. Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans (#35)
      15. Beyonce - Formation (#38)
      16. Solange - Cranes in the sky (#43)
      17. Beyonce - Single Ladies (Put a ring on it) (#51)
      18. Sia - Chandelier (#52)
      19. Cardi B - Bodak Yellow (#59)
      20. Azealia Banks - 212 (Feat. Lazy Jay) (#55)
      21. Madonna - Hung up (#61)
      22. Katy Perry - Teenage Dream (#62)
      23. Rihanna - We found love (Feat. Calvin Harris) (#65)
      24. Nicki Minaj - Beez in the trap (Feat. 2 Chainz) (#66)
      25. Carly Rae Jepsen - Call me maybe (#71)
      26. Miranda Lambert - The House that built me (#75)
      27. Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl (#81)
      28. Icona Pop - I love it (Feat Charli XCX) (#86)
      29. Mariah Carey - We belong together (#87)
      30. Amerie - 1 thing (#90)
      31. Kylie Minogue - Can't get you out of my head (#95)
      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• So I'm browsing job opportunities and living expenses overseas, and I see that the UK income tax rate climbs as high as 45%. What in the absolute hell?
        UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [Ballot box open]
        "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

Formation is an overrated mess like eww. Beez In Da Trap?! It’s a bop but Really

Comment

That list is disgusting

And Kween is 86 places too low
            Originally posted by abi on GOAT
            You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

• I can deal with the list. Not all to my liking but I can accept a lot of those songs are amongst the most acclaimed and relevant of the century so far.

"Formation" should've won Record/Song Of The Year instead of freaking "Hello"
              My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
                I can deal with the list. Not all to my liking but I can accept a lot of those songs are amongst the most acclaimed and relevant of the century so far.
                IMO "Hung up" and "Formation" should've been higher. But yep, several of the female singles featured in the list were really great acclaimed singles for this century and had a lot of impact.
                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest
                  Formation is an overrated mess like eww. Beez In Da Trap?! It’s a bop but Really
                  should‘ve been Stupid Hoe

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
                    I can deal with the list. Not all to my liking but I can accept a lot of those songs are amongst the most acclaimed and relevant of the century so far.

"Formation" should've won Record/Song Of The Year instead of freaking "Hello"
                    As much as I love Bey, those are 2 well deserved Grammys imo. I would have preferred AOTY.
                    Diva!!!

Comment

• Bodak Yellow above Song of the Decade? Girl bye forever
                      You ain't gotta break down,
                      YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest
                        Definitely captures what I imagine to be your face reading through most they posts

Comment

• There are lots of tragique entries on that list but at least 26 kinda saves it
                          Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus lŕ, baby

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                            1-86 above Song of the Decade? Girl bye forever
                            Originally posted by abi on GOAT
                            You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

• Lord have mercy. I just saw a Facebook meme of Nicki Minaj at the BET awards next to a picture of Sheeva from MK3. I almost died.
                              Diva!!!

Comment

The whole list should've been Beyoncé.
                                "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Surprised to see "Call Me Maybe" there. "Run Away With Me" >>>

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                    So I'm browsing job opportunities and living expenses overseas, and I see that the UK income tax rate climbs as high as 45%. What in the absolute hell?
                                    I'm quite sure Netherlands and Nordic countries have even bigger tax. If it's like in Austria, once the taxes get taken away, you pay no insurance or school or whatever and what tou get payed is what you really get.
                                    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

That list seems like something that Rolling Stone would come up with

Comment

It's a damn list. Why is everyone so upset
                                        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

We a bunch of paninis, in hugos wise words.
                                          be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Well given it's a Rolling Stone list, I'm just impressed #1 isn't U2 lol.

I am a U2 fan but RS stans over them and always puts them #1 on a list
                                            My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                              RollingStone has published a list for the "100 Greatest songs of the Century - So Far"

These are the 31 female singles that made it into the top 100:

1. Beyonce - Crazy in Love (Feat. Jay-Z) (#1)
                                              2. M.I.A - Paper Planes (#2)
                                              3. Adele - Rolling in the Deep (#8)
                                              4. Lorde - Royals (#9)
                                              5. Kelly Clarkson - Since U been gone (#11)
                                              6. Missy Elliott - Get Ur Freak on (#12)
                                              7. Britney Spears - Toxic (#14)
                                              8. Missy Elliott - Work it (#17)
                                              9. Robyn - Dancing on my own (#19)
                                              10. Amy Winehouse - Rehab (#20)
                                              11. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (#21)
                                              12. Rihanna - Umbrella (Feat. Jay-Z) (#28)
                                              13. All too well - Taylor Swift (#29)
                                              14. Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans (#35)
                                              15. Beyonce - Formation (#38)
                                              16. Solange - Cranes in the sky (#43)
                                              17. Beyonce - Single Ladies (Put a ring on it) (#51)
                                              18. Sia - Chandelier (#52)
                                              19. Cardi B - Bodak Yellow (#59)
                                              20. Azealia Banks - 212 (Feat. Lazy Jay) (#55)
                                              21. Madonna - Hung up (#61)
                                              22. Katy Perry - Teenage Dream (#62)
                                              23. Rihanna - We found love (Feat. Calvin Harris) (#65)
                                              24. Nicki Minaj - Beez in the trap (Feat. 2 Chainz) (#66)
                                              25. Carly Rae Jepsen - Call me maybe (#71)
                                              26. Miranda Lambert - The House that built me (#75)
                                              27. Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl (#81)
                                              28. Icona Pop - I love it (Feat Charli XCX) (#86)
                                              29. Mariah Carey - We belong together (#87)
                                              30. Amerie - 1 thing (#90)
                                              31. Kylie Minogue - Can't get you out of my head (#95)
                                              Interesting that yall divas are either nowhere to be found or ranking very low. They aren't as good as yall thot, huh?
                                              BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

Well its just the 21st century, most of the divas peaked in quality way before
                                                *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

And it’s Rolling Stones.....
                                                  Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                                  Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                                  Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                                  So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by Biebz
                                                    Well its just the 21st century, most of the divas peaked in quality way before
                                                    not really since WBT is easily Maria's best song and Hung Up is Madonna's third best song (after Like A Prayer & Frozen).
                                                    CGYOOMH is Kylie's second best (after Confide In Me).
                                                    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X