X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrDiva
    When did Beyonce have her last #1 song?
    Must’ve been like ten years by now?! Not counting perfect duet ofc
    Right. And let's not count Single Ladies either. Oh and let's not count Check On It because it was for a movie.
    I love how ya'll change the rules depending on who we are talking about.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481
      Originally posted by MrDiva
      Right. And let's not count Single Ladies either. Oh and let's not count Check On It because it was for a movie.
      A couple of Drake duets/features can bring her the #1 stats.
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

It’s not really her song though, is it?

Comment

• [youtube:1jen9hcb]p1JPKLa-Ofc[/youtube:1jen9hcb]

Better than all your faves' #1s combined.
          "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Beyonce doesn't need #1 song, only albums are important for this King, she's above chasing hits, she sets them rules.......And once she finally hit that top spot again her fanbase will decide having #1 song is relevant again and all will be well.

Comment

You mean like talking down Rihanna's success because some of her hits featured 'high-profile' acts such as Mikky Ekko or the up-and-coming Paul McCartney, but then praising Beyoncé for hopping on the remix of somebody else's #1 song? Totally agree!

Comment

• Hopping on a remix which then went #1 yes, same for Mi gente which went from No.19 to No.3
                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• RULE NUMBER ONE TO BE A BOSS ASS BITCH
                  NEVER LET A CLOWN N***A TRY TO PLAY YOU
                  IF HE PLAY YOU THEN RULE NUMBER TWO
                  **** HIS BEST FRIEND
                  THEN MAKE EM YES MEN

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                    Originally posted by KEY9481
                    Yes it is. Perfect Duet went to number one in US before the original took over again. It's a duet. Not a feature. She gets credit for few weeks at #1.
                    Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                      Originally posted by KEY9481
                      Yes it is. And she's even closing her latest tour with it.
                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

I think Bey wrote her lyrics in the Perfect duet.

Comment

• WTF is this heat?! I can't I hate summer.

[youtube:1ghe47hj]oetL_gFP0SY[/youtube:1ghe47hj]

Comment

^^ send some heat across Adriatic. I hate this gloomy weather. Give me the real summer.
                            Floped and localed

Comment

Beyonce is one of those artists who proves chart stats are meaningless. She sells more actual units (actually selling albums, what a concept) and kills it touring without relying on #1 hits and gimmicks. She's the most iconic artist of this generation so it proves charts mean nothing except stan bragging rights
                              My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• How dare you? Been waiting forever for summer to have this autumn like season for past 2 weeks or sth finally warm again, but more like spring.

My soulmate will love summer as much as I do and hate winter so we can be indoors all the time. Would hate to be with someone doesn't enjoy summer cuz they would never get me at my best. I honedtly dont think it would even work tbh.
                                be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
                                  (actually selling albums, what a concept)
                                  (actually realising that it's 2018 and that times have changed and so did technology and consumer habits and that people dont wanna pay extra cash for a piece of metal that is not transportable or for an mp3 file when they have access to much cheaper options like streaming, what a concept)

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                    How dare you? Been waiting forever for summer to have this autumn like season for past 2 weeks or sth finally warm again, but more like spring.

My soulmate will love summer as much as I do and hate winter so we can be indoors all the time. Would hate to be with someone doesn't enjoy summer cuz they would never get me at my best. I honedtly dont think it would even work tbh.
                                    My bf loves summer and hates winter, we're pretty much polar opposites

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                      Originally posted by NothingFails
                                      (actually selling albums, what a concept)
                                      (actually realising that it's 2018 and that times have changed and so did technology and consumer habits and that people dont wanna pay extra cash for a piece of metal that is not transportable or for an mp3 file when they have access to much cheaper options like streaming, what a concept)
                                      But given she actually can sell albums when most people stream is impressive. You're just pressed at the fact that with no serious pop hits, Lemonade could sell more copies at a time album sales are in the toilet than Rihanna could ten years ago when people still paid for music.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                                        Originally posted by Serby
                                        How dare you? Been waiting forever for summer to have this autumn like season for past 2 weeks or sth finally warm again, but more like spring.

My bf loves summer and hates winter, we're pretty much polar opposites
                                        So how does this work? Obvs theres way more factors in a relationship, but I would love to go with my bf to sea vacation or somewhere hot and would find it poty if they don't wanna go or even if they do, they dont enjoy it anywhere near my level etc.

How do you do this big, season related things?

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                                          WTF is this heat?! I can't I hate summer.

[youtube:1yo1t56j]oetL_gFP0SY[/youtube:1yo1t56j]
                                          I dont mind it for a few days, but it has been going on for too long now, its not nice to go to work with this weather! I want some cold....

Comment

Enough with this Rihanna vs. Beyoncé BS. Both women are incredible successful in their own way. No need to bring one down to justify the success of the other.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                              Enough with this Rihanna vs. Beyoncé BS. Both women are incredible successful in their own way. No need to bring one down to justify the success of the other.
                                              Huh???
                                              Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                                Well Serby was the one getting c***y with me because I pointed out that Beyonce's ability to still sell actual albums instead of relying on SPS and how well she sells tickets proves that chart positions are irrelevant, so I pointed out the fact that even in a climate where nobody buys albums that she does better than Rihanna could at a time where most successful albums could still move 2-3 million copies. Be a c**t to me and I'll be one right back lol

The argument was about how Beyonce proves chart stats are irrelevant and Serby couldn't stand that I pointed out that Bey is one of maybe four artists (the other three being Adele, Taylor and Ed Sheeran) who actually can still make people pay for music, and unlike the other three, Bey doesn't need massive hit singles to sell millions of records. Even Tay's not selling quite as much this time around because the hits aren't as big this go-round... whereas Beyonce is immune, people will pay for her music no matter what even if her single peaks at #64. That's a respectable feat and shouldn't be bashed simply because sales as a whole are pretty much dead, because Beyonce proves she's the queen as we know it because a lesser artist would've gone the way of Katy Perry once the #1 singles stopped, and yet it's only made her a bigger icon and titan in the industry.

Comment

Oh so that's how it is. call me a cunth all you want, I'm not the pressed, bitter one here. Bye.

I said no word of Rihanna and I literally quoted the streaming part of your post which you stand by anyway, so you turning this into something that it isn't says first and foremost more about you than about me.

In words of Beyonce, boy bye!

Comment

No wait, I had to reread (first two lines of cuz cba) your post cuz I couldn't believe you said such thing. Shots fired.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X