Greatest
    Of
    All
    Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
      Seburban ratchet
      Learned from the best sistrens here on UKmix

Honestly this forum shaped me so much, cant imagine where wouldve I be now if I didn't join back then!
      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
        WTF is this heat?! I can't I hate summer.

[youtube:yly874rt]oetL_gFP0SY[/youtube:yly874rt]
        How did you find my auntie?
        Greatest
        Of
        All
        Time

Comment

• Okay, just [s:1jeikni8]baked[/s:1jeikni8] fried some donuts again, at 3AM, for a fifth day in a row. I might have a donut obsession

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

Bitches stay pressed, I call em a spacebar

- Nicki Minaj (2012)

Comment

I swear I hate working with people that are always grouped up. Ewww.
              Diva!!!

Comment

• We lost another one to Beyhive insanity. RIP NothingFails' logic.
                Floped and localed

Comment

• Serby sissssssss.

Anyway back to the topic at hand,

I vote for summer! I dislike cold weather. I enjoy low hanging singlets and shorts
                  Originally posted by SummerPeur
                  Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                  Originally posted by Goldmoney
                  So does her microphone

Comment

• Summer >>>

BBQs, tanning, pool, outdoor drinking.

Comment

I prefer autumn to either summer or winter. I am generally a middle ground person, not an extremist of sorts
                      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Seasons, from fav to least fav:

1. Autumn
                        2. Summer
                        3. Winter
                        4. Spring
                        Floped and localed

Comment

I hate summer so much....

Winter and Autumn >>>> Lotus > Spring >>>>> Britney Jean > Summer

Comment

lol

y'all crazy.

1. SUMMER
                            --
                            2. spring
                            --
                            99999999999999999999999999999999999999999. autumn
                            --
                            9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999. winter

winter is unholy. Summer is my life. Spring is cute. But autumn and winter are the worst natural occurances in our collective human record (and experience).

I loathe and despise it.
                            My Chart

Comment

Y'all taste in weather is worse than your taste in music

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481
                                Originally posted by MrDiva
                                When did Beyonce have her last #1 song?
                                Mustve been like ten years by now?! Not counting perfect duet ofc
                                Right. And let's not count Single Ladies either. Oh and let's not count Check On It because it was for a movie.
                                I love how ya'll change the rules depending on who we are talking about.
                                well, Mariah Carey has 14 solo #1's. #theMOST

stan for the biggest US hitmaker.
                                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                  Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                                  Originally posted by Serby
                                  How dare you? Been waiting forever for summer to have this autumn like season for past 2 weeks or sth finally warm again, but more like spring.

My soulmate will love summer as much as I do and hate winter so we can be indoors all the time. Would hate to be with someone doesn't enjoy summer cuz they would never get me at my best. I honedtly dont think it would even work tbh.
                                  My bf loves summer and hates winter, we're pretty much polar opposites
                                  So how does this work? Obvs theres way more factors in a relationship, but I would love to go with my bf to sea vacation or somewhere hot and would find it poty if they don't wanna go or even if they do, they dont enjoy it anywhere near my level etc.

How do you do this big, season related things?
                                  Mmmh, it's never been a problem tbh.
                                  We just tolerate each other when we moan about the respective seasons we hate

Comment

dissing summer is easy for someone from beautiful Italia. Where I live, we have autumn all the time. That's the only season we have.

We have 12C in December, 10C in Spring, 17C in summer and then 12C in winter again.

like TF.

+ out of a possible 90 summer days, 71 are rainy and stormy. lol

Last year, the highest temperature in KIEL (Northern Germany) was 24C for ... u know... 1 whole day.

This year has been so much better... and finally my skin has colour again... I used to be whiter than white paint. Now, I look human again. Plus my skin produced some Vitamin D again.. for the first time in three years.

so dissing summer is easy for someone who always experiences hot summers. For us Northern Europeans, 20C sounds tropical. Enough with the cold. I need a heat wave.
                                    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                                      dissing summer is easy for someone from beautiful Italia. Where I live, we have autumn all the time. That's the only season we have.

We have 12C in December, 10C in Spring, 17C in summer and then 12C in winter again.

like TF.

Last year, the highest temperature in KIEL (Northern Germany) was 24C for ... u know... 1 whole day.

This year has been so much better... and finally my skin has colour again... I used to be whiter than white paint. Now, I look human again. Plus my skin produced some Vitamin D again.. for the first time in three years.

so dissing summer is easy for someone who always experiences hot summers. For us Northern Europeans, 20C sounds tropical. Enough with the cold. I need a heat wave.
                                      That makes sense now shall we switch places?

Comment

no but I can come visit you for 4 weeks. I haven't had a sunburn since 1996.
                                        My Chart

Comment

It is really mean that some places always have the best weather in all 4 seasons... like the Rhineland... they have hot summers, nice springs, amazing autumns and epic winters.

Us coastal people really get the diarrhea of weather.
                                          My Chart

Comment

no but I can come visit you for 4 weeks. I haven't had a sunburn since 1996.
                                            <3

Comment

My hometown never gets too cold so that's probably why i prefer winter.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

like TF.

mess..

meanwhile the rest of the country has been above 25C since April.. in general, its way too hot and dry in large parts of Europe this year

Comment

1. SUMMER
                                                  2. Spring
                                                  3. Autmn
                                                  9936729657. Winter

Yess, grew up having 30C+ Summer and -5C Winters. Don't care enough about Xmas or snow to have one whole season dedicated to it.

Comment

Japanese summer is horrible

Comment

Working...
                                                    X