X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rihab

mess..

meanwhile the rest of the country has been above 25°C since April.. in general, it‘s way too hot and dry in large parts of Europe this year
    yes, Northern Germany had a fantastic spring. April was OK, May was terrific, June was terrific and July started terrific.

I hope the weather stays dry and HOT for the next 6 weeks - my summer break from school.
    My Chart

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

This weather we’ve been getting in the UK is glorious, 25-28 degrees - perfect temperature.

Comment

The weather in the UK has been appalling.

I absolutely do not want rain but PLEASE - anything 20 degrees or more is awful.

Comment

• What’s wrong with you? Everyone is just so much more cheerful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan
            What’s wrong with you? Everyone is just so much more cheerful.
            absolutely. Each morning I jump outta my bed... when it rains I need to be dragged out and slapped in the face... + I yell at people randomly.

summer <3
            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan
              What’s wrong with you? Everyone is just so much more cheerful.
              Wayne is a grumpy cat. and good point, people are just so much happier looking and relaxed in summer, thats what I love about it.
              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

The weather here is unusually cloudy in my city. We should be under 32ºC and loads of sun but I guess Portugal is becoming more and more rainy.
                You ain't gotta break down,
                YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• I've seen quite a few older artists live, but after seeing Pretenders yesterday, I was shocked at how great Chrissie Hynde looks and what good physical shape she's in for a 66 year old woman, definitely the female Springsteen in that sense. Much different from the time I saw Blondie and Deborah Harry moved around the stage like a little old lady
                  My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

Tina Turner's firstborn son committed suicide and died. Poor woman, must be hurting like hell. :(
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                      The weather in the UK has been appalling.

I absolutely do not want rain but PLEASE - anything 20 degrees or more is awful.
                      I can only agree, the only type of ''Heat'' I enjoy.
                      [youtube:1xhdo0co]BH-SLLh-ba8[/youtube:1xhdo0co]
                      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• He was literally sitting between Garbaj and Kween, so why didn’t the good sis Perm stand up for his Kween? :-?
                        [youtube:ginumj9p]R25ypkQx7ac[/youtube:ginumj9p]

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                          Japanese summer is horrible
                          In what sense. Too humid? Or not hot enough!?
                          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                            We have 12°C in December, 10°C in Spring, 17°C in summer and then 12°C in winter again.
                            Woo, my dream. Let me move.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I Love Spring more than Summer but both are so much better than winter. I despise it, I don't get how anyone could prefer dark rainy days, no sunlight after 5pm if the sun ever comes out and is not covered by clouds for months. 50 layers of clothes, too cold to ride a bicycle to work/uni and having to use public transport. I Love spending time outside which is so much less pleasing in winter. Sunny (dog) walks, swimming in lakes/rivers>>>>so I don't mind 30 degrees either.
                              Snow and skiing is fine but one week around Christmas is enough. Autumn is great as well as I love photography and the colours are amazing, most of the time the weather is still nice until the end of October after that I would like to go into hibernation until march
                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

^ we are almost soulmates!

Comment

Is it Garbaj tho that's known for being over the top and diva? Oop

Comment

• I wonder if I would've stanned MC if I was born few years earlier? I can't see her appeal tbh. Big voice, but not my thing, genres and music that I don't think sound that good etc. Personality seems weird and off putting too.

Glad she'll be remebered for her best sog tho, AIWFCIY. That is a santa getting nasty in the snow kinda bop. A holy bop so to say.

Comment

• [youtube:2d3uyrti]LXIobMW9c7s[/youtube:2d3uyrti]

Okay, didn't know he was so detailed. But one thing... he sounds kinda 'scripted'. Is it cuz he is so unarticulate or what is it, but he almost sounds like trying to sound sad and deep? Rihanna had such a more inteligent approach to this tbh.

Also... forgot he was that hot.

Comment

• Well, if you ever go ratchet on the Kween, she’ll always pay it forward 100 times over!
                                        [youtube:2tiyd9ka]-XGFHASs86Y[/youtube:2tiyd9ka]

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                          [youtube:11uvl9mf]LXIobMW9c7s[/youtube:11uvl9mf]

Okay, didn't know he was so detailed. But one thing... he sounds kinda 'scripted'. Is it cuz he is so unarticulate or what is it, but he almost sounds like trying to sound sad and deep? Rihanna had such a more inteligent approach to this tbh.

Also... forgot he was that hot.
                                          my whole issue with him came from that he saw the incident as this gateway to reinvent himself from "cute heartthrob" to "bad boy" like it was some badge of pride to become a degenerate and unapologetic about it. He could've apologized, done major career reconstructive surgery and stayed on the path of being a cute heartthrob guy but instead he took it to display disgusting behavior.

Had he done the "I have anger issues, I'm going to get help" and tried to stay on a path without any controversy or trouble, I think people would've been more willing to forgive him, but he took the opposite approach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                                            Originally posted by biscuits
                                            Japanese summer is horrible
                                            In what sense. Too humid? Or not hot enough!?
                                            Way too humid

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
                                              A few days ago, several people were calling Nicki Minaj ‘Garbaj’ repeatedly.

I’d like to discourage people from using immature nicknames to label artists they don’t like. I’m sure if people were constantly posting ‘Mandonna’ or ‘Mooriah’ the report button would be on fire.

Inoffensive nicknames are of course fine, such as Xtina, Maddy, Bey, etc. But cut out the insulting names pls

Comment

• Right now I live in the hottest place in the US, we had a heat index of 115 degrees fahrenheit today and it's been nasty for the past few days and it doesn't look much better in the days to come. So yea... f**k summer, bring on autumn

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                                  Tina Turner's firstborn son committed suicide and died. Poor woman, must be hurting like hell. :(
                                                  Oh my, that's awful!
                                                  Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2021: [95-91]
                                                  Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2021: [Starting 12/22]
                                                  Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2021: [Starting 12/27]
                                                  Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Easy on Me [4 weeks]
                                                  AlbumClash 2.0: [ABBA vs. Doja Cat]

She would stand around after she had set the table and listen to the family give, in unison, thanks to the long-haired man whose gaze always turned upward – probably because he couldn’t bear to see the havoc wreaked in his name.

Comment

Mottolaxative needs psychological help!
                                                    [youtube:3ffojvov]_fXsQcButEw[/youtube:3ffojvov]

Comment

Working...
                                                    X