This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

Lord have mercy... these fireworks sound like a war zone. Its fun tho..
    Diva!!!

Comment

I forgot how much of a BOP Britney’s Gimmie More is

Comment

• My favorite Britney song is probably Born To Make You Happy.
        Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest
          The music video was some iconic trainwreck.
          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
            I wonder if I would've stanned MC if I was born few years earlier? I can't see her appeal tbh. Big voice, but not my thing, genres and music that I don't think sound that good etc. Personality seems weird and off putting too.

Glad she'll be remebered for her best sog tho, AIWFCIY. That is a santa getting nasty in the snow kinda bop. A holy bop so to say.
            Well, i was 11 in 1990 when she emerged and i haven't stanned for her.

I like her, no doubt she is one of the legends of her generation but then i was never a big fan of vocal divas.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Yess, her best maybe!
              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                I wonder if I would've stanned MC if I was born few years earlier? I can't see her appeal tbh. Big voice, but not my thing, genres and music that I don't think sound that good etc. Personality seems weird and off putting too.

Glad she'll be remebered for her best sog tho, AIWFCIY. That is a santa getting nasty in the snow kinda bop. A holy bop so to say.
                I know I would have not stanned for Mariah .... I don't like / not a fan of vocal divas, or AC music, its just not my style.

As a Rock Fan, the vocal divas / AC genre represent the biggest antithesis of my favorite music genre. Also I like and prefer more simple stuff and arrangement instead of those vocals props.
                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Britney has a stunning party bop that I always loved . . its right there in the heart of "In The Zone" and its called "Early Mornin"

The dark urban and experimental song describes a wild hard partying night and its Co-written by Britney and Produced by the inmaculate and genius Moby

Moby really did an impecable job (as always) from start to finish producing this moody atmospheric gem:

[youtube:1d4q6npc]9xFziMBRjTs[/youtube:1d4q6npc]
                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

I was born to stan for Jan

Comment

If you stan for the untalented of course you wouldn’t understand MC’s appeal

Comment

I only stan for the best
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Well. Don't know what it is but most rockers hate her (and vocal divas). Even someone like Hilary Duff could be more tolerated among rock fans than someone like Mariah or Ariana Grande.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                            Originally posted by TheRealest
                            Well. Don't know what it is but most rockers hate her (and vocal divas). Even someone like Hilary Duff could be more tolerated among rock fans than someone like Mariah or Ariana Grande.
                            Tbh, Mariah fans probably hate rock music as well. The only lamb that stan for rock music is stevy.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                              Originally posted by MrLeonix
                              Originally posted by TheRealest
                              Tbh, Mariah fans probably hate rock music as well. The only lamb that stan for rock music is stevy.
                              Stevyy stans for everything

Comment

Your Z stanning completely contradicts this tho.
                                Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• *sees avi* Your hating is old.

Comment

• Unfortunately Z isn’t so the next couple of years should be fun.
                                    Greatest Of All Time

Comment

Even someone like Hilary Duff could be more tolerated among rock fans than someone like Mariah or Ariana Grande.
                                      Proof that rock fans aren't always about the talent, like they like to claim.
                                      Floped and localed

Comment

*sees avi* Your hating is old.
                                        Speaking of this, GMoney, I have been meaning to fix this - your avi so messed up.

Here, use this:

Also, Z as in Zaddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                                          Even someone like Hilary Duff could be more tolerated among rock fans than someone like Mariah or Ariana Grande.
                                          Rock may actually be the most musically talented genre. The Rock scene works completely different than the Pop scene, Rockers always write and produce their own songs in the purest sense (without help of external writers or external producers all the work is done by each member of the band) they play their own instruments and every arrangement on their songs.

the pop scene is more manufactured and rely on writing camps, guest writers and guest producers on songs and label demands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                            Unfortunately Z isn’t so the next couple of years should be fun.
                                            Get with the winning team sis

Comment

• I haven't watched the movie in at least 25 years and I don't really think there's a demand for a sequel in 2018, but it does annoy me that Kelly McGillis was written out of the upcoming Top Gun 2 for the mere crime of the fact that she, who was a sexy attractive 28 year old blonde in 1986, actually LOOKS like a low-key average 60 year old woman with grey hair, not the best figure or haircut, etc.... I know Hollywood is about looks, but it is even more annoying given that Val Kilmer was invited back despite him looking like hell today as well. I get it, she could pass for Tom Cruise's mother today with all of Tom's work that has made him look much younger than he is, but it shows the sexism and ageism of Hollywood that she was told that there's no place for her in the sequel just because of the fact that she has managed to age in the last 32 years and not tried to hold on to her youth or beauty.
                                              My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

Originally posted by Gravity
                                                Rock may actually be the most musically talented genre. The Rock scene works completely different than the Pop scene, Rockers always write and produce their own songs in the purest sense (without help of external writers or external producers all the work is done by each member of the band) they play their own instruments and every arrangement on their songs.

the pop scene is more manufactured and rely on writing camps, guest writers and guest producers on songs and label demands.
                                                I don't really know any rock fans who like Hillary or Avril, they were always seen as bubblegum artists with guitars. You'd never hear their music played on any format stations or be seen as anything besides "guilty pleasure pop" to rock or alternative fans. I'd compare it to where One Direction had audible guitars on some of their singles but never were they ever welcome by the rock or alternative crowd (although Harry Styles' solo album got some airplay on alternative last year here, but not 1D)
                                                My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Anything Tom Cruise related in 2018 is a big NO for me . . . . I don't know why but he puts me off a lot these days.

Originally posted by NothingFails
                                                  I don't really know any rock fans who like Hillary or Avril, they were always seen as bubblegum artists with guitars. You'd never hear their music played on any format stations or be seen as anything besides "guilty pleasure pop" to rock or alternative fans.
                                                  I never said Rock fans liked Hilary of Avril. I just said that they could tolerate Hilary more than a vocal diva. Just learn to read please.

Comment

• Tom Cruise had many great movies in the last century. eyes wide shut was his peak
                                                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X