• Biebz
    replied
    I thought you were in a relationship?

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    In Denmark right now for birthday weekend...beautiful! and so many hot Danish guys everywhere
    Happy birthday. Unpack one of your Danish presents.
    Mmmmm tempting

Originally posted by spiritboy
    In Denmark right now for birthday weekend...beautiful! and so many hot Danish guys everywhere
    Happy Birthday. Don't forget to eat some delicious Danish cake
    Mhmm I'll definitely have some danish cake...

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    MusicRecords,

Are you in Copenhagen?
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    MusicRecords,

Are you in Copenhagen?

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Happy Birthday. Don't forget to eat some delicious Danish cake

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    There are some really good talents on this year's America's Got Talent.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Happy birthday. Unpack one of your Danish presents.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    I don't like Childish Gambo but he deserves Song and Record of the Year at the Grammys for "Redbone."

Leave a comment:

• oasisbobo
    replied
    I was driving through town this evening. I was siting at the lights near the Royal Concert Hall and a van pulls up to the stage door. Out walks Tony Bennett. I was sort of stunned. To see such a living legend like that in the flesh I felt quite privileged. For a man who is 90 and turns 91 next month he moved very swiftly. Such a small thing but a moment I will never forget.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by Crackiswack
    I came to bitch about some trivial thing, but after seeing Shorty's post, I was stopped in my tracks. Hope you are okay now, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger as Lady Gaga once said.
    Wasn't that actually a Kelly Clarkson song?

Meg, sorry hit n run but you're still around. Heal well. I can only imagine. Hope the hoe be doing time!!!!

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    What an awful story, Shorty. You've had a tough year :(
    Hopefully things turn around with your birthday approaching. Happy early birthday!

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by trebor
    @shorty: Sorry to hear about the hit and run (that's horrible)!
    Glad you're okay. Get well soon (and post more), Meg!
    +1

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    @shorty: Sorry to hear about the hit and run (that's horrible)!
    Glad you're okay. Get well soon (and post more), Meg!

Leave a comment:

• oasisbobo
    replied
    Send me a picture when we were together...

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Sorry about your accident Shorty. I also broke my shoulder 2.5 years ago so i can understand your pain even if it wasn't as bad as yours. Wish you a speedy recovery. And i hope that bitch gets her karma some way.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Welcome back, Shorty.

Sorry to hear about the accident. Hope you get well soon and full back to your old self.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Woah Shorty!
    Terrible what happened to you, but glad your still alive! ?
    Glad they cought the driver!!
    Hope things get better for you from now on!

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    oh now the train is back running again, I was applying to something extremely important for school but when I hit submit, it logged me off and deleted all my work a minute and a half before it was due :evil:

Like wtf, now I can't do it

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    I came to bitch about some trivial thing, but after seeing Shorty's post, I was stopped in my tracks. Hope you are okay now, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger as Lady Gaga once said.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    We looooveee you Shortelle!! <3 <3

Really damn horrible what happened to you and what ur going thru atm, but ur so lucky to be still alive and we're all happy about that! <3 out of this darkness in your life I'm sure you'll take the best out of and see things differently from now and appreciate life (even) more

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    OMG Shorty thats horrible!! Hope things get better for you!!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    ^ Meg! That's awful - life is cruel sometimes, horrid that you had to go through so much in such a short space of time. Glad you're on the mend now though, and hope to see more of you around here.

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    Originally posted by JSparksFan
    ^ So sorry to hear that, Meg, but thank God you're alive! Something really must be done about these DUI cases. First Col, and now you. :(
    Originally posted by EAI
    That's horrible! I will never understand how utterly selfish someone has to be to get into a car intoxicated.
    Glad you are okay!
    Originally posted by Mainshow
    Wow Meg. That sounds horrible. I am so sorry you got hit by a driver in suvh a bad way :(
    Rhe best to you ?
    Thanks guys!! <3<3<3

Thankfully they caught the bitch that did it to me, they chased and caught up with her. She was three times over the legal limit and didn't even know what suburb she was in! Oh, and it was MIDDAY when this happened!! She was that drunk in the middle of the day! Since it was also a hit and run, she's in a bunch of trouble. I gave a victim impact statement to be read out in court and that.

I know I'm super lucky to be alive and that my worst injury was a broken shoulder, especially after seeing what happened to Col. But it still sucks so badly cos it disrupted my life - I was just starting to get my stuff together and get a job, I was getting interviews and call-backs and now I have to start all over again from scratch!

One funny thing is now I'm technically part metal haha I'll set off the metal detectors at the airport from now on LOL.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    That's horrible! I will never understand how utterly selfish someone has to be to get into a car intoxicated.
    Glad you are okay!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X