X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mainshow
    replied
    Wow Meg. That sounds horrible. I am so sorry you got hit by a driver in suvh a bad way :(
    Rhe best to you ?

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    ^ So sorry to hear that, Meg, but thank God you're alive! Something really must be done about these DUI cases. First Col, and now you. :(

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    Hi you guys! After Eurovision this year I meant to start posting again but something happened to me that changed everything.

I got hit by a drunk driver a month ago. I broke my shoulder in 5 places, broke my other arm and cracked my pelvis. I had surgery on my shoulder and they put in a plate and pins so now I basically do everything one handed cos my arm is in a sling (I'm typing this post one handed lol).

June was the worst month of my life cos my Grandma also passed away as well. I'm so glad it's over and it's now July. My 30th birthday is this month so hopefully I can make the best of it - it's too bad the very end of my 20s were so awful.

I have sooooo much free time on my hands cos I really can't do much so you might see me around more!

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Okay, Portugal is amazing so far but how come it's 20C at night and I'm freezimg, wtf, what is summer without hot nights like, in Vienna I'll be in tank top whole day, here in sweater and collllddddd

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    I have massive respect for everything Merier achieved and released until 2009, everything after was just a super sized mess, funny and eventually enjoyable but heavily legacy ruining. I feel the same about Madonna with her last 2 or 3 albums/eras.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by EAI
    The Mariah hate is exceptionally bad, and I'll never understand why. Especially in the last 3 years.
    people also voted for trump... so ... there is not much IQ in these ppl.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    The Mariah hate is exceptionally bad, and I'll never understand why. Especially in the last 3 years.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Is it me or do Mariah and Madonna get the most hate from new generation?
    No one from the new generation cares tbh
    and that's amazing... bc i couldn't bear standing next to some teen with a selfie stick at a concert. The teens have their disney stars... like i did back when.... like simba from the Lion King or Mickey Mouse (prefereably in black n white). God what has become of Disney stars these days with all the genitalia posing and stuff. But every generation gets those idols they deserve.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    No one from the new generation cares tbh

Leave a comment:

• BlankSpace
    replied
    ^I love Mariah Carey her voice is just Amazing
    but I'm not really a big fan of madonna. i don't hate her at all but i can't connect with her Music.. nd Britney as well not a fan but also not a hater..

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Both Madonna and Mariah have had hits within the past decade, so the new generation will remember them. Mariah and Madonna are also both the most eccentric of the divas in my opinion, and that leaves them susceptible to mass media murder.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    I use to like Kendall on the runway. She is also a very photogenic girl. But this mess is too much.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    People should already know that Kendall and Kylie Jenner did the T-Shirt ting for controversy. They knew people would be upset about the T-Shirts. I am not surprised by them anymore.
    People are weird. Complain about their popularity but still give them attention for every dumb move they make.

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    I never would have thought of that!

This is what happened:

Beyonce and Jay Z see Tidal is flopping. What should they do? They are aware of all the cheating rumors floating around their home, should they capitalize it. Bey calls up her sis Solange and asks her for a favor: to beat up jay Z in an elevator, which then the video will be leaked to TMZ. Initially, Solange is hesitant to do so, but Beyonce promises to hook her up with good producers since her album had been stalling for some time and Solange needed some inspiration (and probably some money too). Solange agrees and attends that gala with her big sister and brother in law, and once the elevator doors close, she gets into the beat down. Beyonce just watches, and whispers phrases of encouragement.

"You go girl" "No, not like that" "Girl dont hit him right there, I wanna have another baby"

Afterwards, Jay calls up all possible media outlets and gives the video to TMZ. Now, all the Carter/Knowles families have to do is wait for the video to blow up and let people do the talking. Immediately people infer about cheating and other scandals that could have caused Solange to give Jay the beat down. To inflame the scandals, Beyonce goes around house shopping, leaving her ring at home; all for the drama.

She begins to hold secret "Untitled" album work shops, and all the material centers around cheating and the stages of acceptance that comes afterwards. It's a humiliating, powerful, knowledgeable album of betrayal of love and rekindling of love, specifically self love. It is Lemonade.

And now everything is ok (because it always was) and the two just welcomed twins to celebrate their mastery of manipulation of the media, Solange released a number one album, and Lemonade was a big seller.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Crackiswack
    The popular music scene seems like it's in desperate need of some change.
    good news then... Vinyl is about to double its global market share in 2017.

my local store has like three shelves full of vinyl on display now. and it's growing fast.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Lex parsimoniae

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    And I still think she keeps a low profile when it comes to her personal life. Had that elevator video not been released, I seriously doubt Lemonade would have been thought of.
    The cynic in me says the video was leaked by her team

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    The popular music scene seems like it's in desperate need of some change.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    And I still think she keeps a low profile when it comes to her personal life. Had that elevator video not been released, I seriously doubt Lemonade would have been thought of.
    The cynic in me says the video was leaked by her team

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    When they say "I miss the Old Beyonce", I think they mean they miss her musical style. Now she is far more into the hip hop scene, as she transitioned into that direction with her self titled, while before that she was leaned more towards R&B and pop, with some hip hop moments.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    But it was an image she ran with, and we got Discipline afterwards.

Marital issues and Black America were the concepts of the album. Her nor Jay said any of this was true or not true. But how can anyone be upset with the concept if the album, when there have been rumors on them for years. Why not fool with the audience for once, since there are countless of lies being put out there.

The problem with many is that Beyonce is finally addressing things. They loved the silent Beyonce that got dragged for no reason. Now that she is showing personality, and responding to things, many can't take it. So they say things like "I liked the Old Beyonce." Truth is, they never liked her....

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    That wasn't an imagined concept for an album

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Not as bad as niplegate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X