X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biscuits
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    Jay-Z going to admit he cheated while Bey sings background on the track. I feel so trolled.
    The whole trolling concept of 'Lemonade' was very tacky

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    It's incredible how times change opinions and now i don't like some of my fave posters here and wouldn't have voted for them in Fave Members Countdown.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Jay-Z going to admit he cheated while Bey sings background on the track. I feel so trolled.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    People should already know that Kendall and Kylie Jenner did the T-Shirt ting for controversy. They knew people would be upset about the T-Shirts. I am not surprised by them anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    Originally posted by Serby
    I am. Alone, but googline some nudist beaches to find a company in the coming days.
    There are quite a few in the Algarve.
    Ilha de Tavira is really good. Not sure if it's for what you want though
    I just finished planning my trip tomorrow - to that very same island and a beach called Praia dos homem n

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    I am. Alone, but googline some nudist beaches to find a company in the coming days.
    There are quite a few in the Algarve.
    Ilha de Tavira is really good. Not sure if it's for what you want though

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    ^ Enjoy !

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    First time in ocean omg I almost laughing out loud out of joy

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    All went good and I had a window seat. everythig is explained nicely, but at the same time I see all these people having different board tickets and some stickers on hand luggage and I'm like whet.

Loving it here so far, tho wtf is 26C in south of Portugal, bish I came for 35C or so, rn it's barely warm and I'm not sure I dare to enter the cold ocean waters.

By the coast it's usually not too hot, luckily.
    If you go inland then it gets really hot.

But give it a few days to be burning under the sun. Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    All went good and I had a window seat. everythig is explained nicely, but at the same time I see all these people having different board tickets and some stickers on hand luggage and I'm like whet.

Loving it here so far, tho wtf is 26C in south of Portugal, bish I came for 35C or so, rn it's barely warm and I'm not sure I dare to enter the cold ocean waters.

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    Okay great, thanks guys!

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Originally posted by Biebz
    I'm flying for the first time in just over 2 weeks and I'm nervous as hell that I'll do something wrong with my luggage I've been told that I have to put my liquids in a clear bag and they have to be under 100ml, but is that just if you're wanting to bring them on the plane with you or do you have to do that even if they're in your suitcase?
    Only in your handluggage afaik.
    Yes, only handluggage.

Though it's still good to put the ones in your other luggage in a bag as well. Shampoo and other stuff can easily run out.

Already wishing you a good flight! It's really cool IMO and i wish i could fly more often

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by Biebz
    I'm flying for the first time in just over 2 weeks and I'm nervous as hell that I'll do something wrong with my luggage I've been told that I have to put my liquids in a clear bag and they have to be under 100ml, but is that just if you're wanting to bring them on the plane with you or do you have to do that even if they're in your suitcase?
    Only in your handluggage afaik.

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    I have never been so stressed, airports are soooo complicated and I feel like I didn't do somethig right, to I already am at the gate. Anxiety level 9000. :evil:
    I'm always stressed as f at airports, despite flying a bunch of times already. every time it feels like I'll forget something and get banned from the flight and in fact it is way simpler than using a bus or train, everything is more step-by-step and proper

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    ThaInfo1 & MusicRecords, we should all join US Big Brother together.
    Omg yasss I'd be down!

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I have never been so stressed, airports are soooo complicated and I feel like I didn't do somethig right, to I already am at the gate. Anxiety level 9000. :evil:
    If you make it to the gate the chances are you did things right I mean you went through security which is good and if u had checked luggage you should've turned it in already at the ticket counter. Or if u have a carry on that's all u need with you

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    The reason why it's illegal at least in NYC is because Ny being the second most expensive city in the US (San Francisco is more expensive by a very slight margin) and one of the most expensive in the world, people want to make it here and make some kind of money. One small bedroom apt will be over 3,000 dollars a month in Manhattan and that's on the low crappy side, a nice modern one would easily be over 5,000 dollars a month. 2 bedrooms would probably start at around 7,000 or so.

Anyway, the city regulates the buildings VERY WELL. As much as some might look crappy and run down, the city really makes sure the wiring and stuff is all good, that buildings 4 floors or higher have at least one well kept lift and that there's plenty of emergency exists (one of the reasons most buildings have the outside emergency stairs along the windows or so). I remember a friend of mine last year was renovating his bathroom in his old townhouse style apartment, and he could only go so far because if he tried changing something on certain parts of the walls where there was wiring he needed a city permit (which can take some time and $) and if he did so anyway and they found out he could face some serious fines and his landlord would lose the contract to rent out apt.

So some people in the city have what's called "illegal" apartments. Meaning they are not keeping up with the city rules or their building fails one of the requirements to rent things out. Many of these people rent out rooms for airBnb. Also, to actually rent out rooms (assuming you owned an whole building) even if you think your place is in optimum condition, the city needs to go and inspect it and people fail to do that. Many people in NYC rent out apt (most don't own) and even if they are in good standing and all, most landlords don't approve of using THEIR rental business as a second rental business. Like you rent an apt only to rent it out
    Overall I think it's illegal not because people are a-holes but just a strict safety measure.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Originally posted by Crackiswack
    Originally posted by EAI
    ^
    ^
    Actually I don't know about hosting, I've never done that.
    I'm sure that AirBnb would be a black market if it was illegal in the US. My guess would be that the landlords of the houses would not allow it. Or for the housing board might not permit people in a certain housing community or apartment to AirBnb their residence, or may allow it but with certain restrictions.

The housing boards here don't play, they'll send you a letter of warning if you install new tiles in your roof without giving them notice and gaining their approval. And if you don't heed their warning, they'll fine you!
    We had a basketball hoop on my driveway and the Homeowners association was NOT having it. They sent us a warning threatening to fine, then sue us if we didn't remove it. Like chill lol . They won't even let us have white curtains on the windows facing the street because it's ugly and would ruin the look of the neighborhood.

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Originally posted by EAI
    ^
    ^
    I'm sure that AirBnb would be a black market if it was illegal in the US. My guess would be that the landlords of the houses would not allow it. Or for the housing board might not permit people in a certain housing community or apartment to AirBnb their residence, or may allow it but with certain restrictions.

The housing boards here don't play, they'll send you a letter of warning if you install new tiles in your roof without giving them notice and gaining their approval. And if you don't heed their warning, they'll fine you!

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    We would run the house. Everyone would love us. We'd make the final three. Plus I want to run around naked on TV!

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by ThaInfo1
    Chile...I would be a mess.
    Wouldn't want to join myself, but I'd totally watch.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    ^
    ^

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Chile...I would be a mess.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X