X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hotMCfan
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Just yesterday I thought I had reached rock bottom and it couldn't get any worse. Like Iggy from the freestyle.
    Well, I tore my foreskin last night and woke up in a lake of blood.
    You're now circumcised?
    Yeah. I hate this life.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
      Originally posted by hotMCfan
      Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
      Just yesterday I thought I had reached rock bottom and it couldn't get any worse. Like Iggy from the freestyle.
      Well, I tore my foreskin last night and woke up in a lake of blood.
      You're now circumcised?
      Yeah. I hate this life.
      My condolences.

Just how.

Comment

• Vom, I feel sick - how did you tear it?

Comment

• Awful!

So sorry to hear that :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
            Vom, I feel sick - how did you tear it?
            The guy I was with did that accidentally. #Beautiful

Comment

• Where I live circumcision is celebrated...Unless you were circumcised against your will which would be absolutely awful

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                OK this is disturbing

Comment

• Okay that was really unsettling to read :(

So sorry to hear that!

Comment

• So it's just ripped at one side or it's gone completely..
                    That must be traumatic.
                    My Best of 2014...|Tumblr|Last.fm|Instagram

Comment

• Aw I'm really sorry to hear that.
                      Did you go to see a doctor?
                      Throwin' shade cause I'm paid, laid and I'm curvy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Qween
                        Aw I'm really sorry to hear that.
                        Did you go to see a doctor?
                        I sure hope that was the first thing he did.Picturing this just ruined my day,ugh

Comment

• I ripped mine when I was a kid. I had to go to the doctor with my dad and try and pass off some story about how I ripped it whilst washing it in the shower. The GP made me get it out in front of him and my dad to show him, and the end was purple. I had to dip it in salt baths for a week. Sooooo embarrassing.

Nowhere near as dramatic as your experience though, Lord Z. I hope you and Lieutenant Z feel better super soon. X

Comment

• I just puked a bit in my mouth.... Ugh

Comment

• :-?
                              My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• I just can't deal with this discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                                  I just can't deal with this discussion.
                                  Kinda +1

Comment

• being circumcised has great effects on health though. I am! Though through the use of laser.

Comment

being circumcised has great effects on health though. I am! Though through the use of laser.
                                      There's negatives too though. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne

That's terrible!
                                        Lollo's Weekly Chart - 11/09/2016

Comment

• I'm fine, I will just have to use anaesthetics for a couple of weeks and observe total chastity.

Comment

• Did his teeth tear it? Hope you feel better soon :(

Comment

• It sounds super scary. But what happens if you get excited? It's not like you can control it, must be painful. :(
                                              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• U sinned, u got punished. Republicans told all along.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugo
                                                  It sounds super scary. But what happens if you get excited? It's not like you can control it, must be painful. :(
                                                  The exact reason why circumcision is recommended for pre-adolescents for quicker recovery

Comment

• Originally posted by hugo
                                                    It sounds super scary. But what happens if you get excited? It's not like you can control it, must be painful. :(
                                                    I will just think of something really awful, like dead cats, Jessie J or the new Ellie Goulding single

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
                                                      Originally posted by hotMCfan
                                                      being circumcised has great effects on health though. I am! Though through the use of laser.
                                                      There's negatives too though. :(
                                                      Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by hugo
                                                        I will just think of something really awful, like dead cats, Jessie J or the new Ellie Goulding single
                                                        Effective lol get well soon buddy!
                                                        "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• So much for a Lana listening party!
                                                          My Best of 2014...|Tumblr|Last.fm|Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                                                            U sinned, u got punished. Republicans told all along.
                                                            you're just jealous cause u don't have a penis

Comment

Did his teeth tear it? Hope you feel better soon :(
                                                              OMG

Maybe they were listening to Lady Gaga?

Got no direction
                                                              I need direction
                                                              Just got my vamp

Take a bite of my bad girl meat
                                                              Take a bite of me boy
                                                              Show me your teeth...

I had the chop as an adult, and it's not nearly as painful as they make it sound. It soon heals, honestly.

Is that the sound of Shell's taps?

Comment

Working...
                                                              X