This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

I know ten ratchet girls just like ha. It’s a way of life where I live.
    Originally posted by abi on GOAT
    You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen
      This girl is everything

[youtube:3ty6j5p3]zWCl1eYSm_U[/youtube:3ty6j5p3]

Her reaction during SWINE
      LOL at her liking that atrocity FartPoop.

Is she friends with stevvy coz they share the same bad taste.
      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
      98 - OUT

Comment

Anybody who posts a reaction video online is not worth my time

Comment

• I like watching reaction videos on YouTube only if they give out their opinions about what they're reacting to instead of just like "yas", "get it", "damn girl", etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
            I like watching reaction videos on YouTube only if they give out their opinions about what they're reacting to instead of just like "yas", "get it", "damn girl", etc.
            Yeah, an insightful analysis of something is much more interesting than a girl OTT laughing for 5 mins

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
              Originally posted by abi
              I like watching reaction videos on YouTube only if they give out their opinions about what they're reacting to instead of just like "yas", "get it", "damn girl", etc.
              Yeah, an insightful analysis of something is much more interesting than a girl OTT laughing for 5 mins
              She actually explains lyrics and goes a bit deeper while doing yaaahs and mrrrrhm and bopping at the dame time.
              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Not into fake comedians I’m afraid

Comment

• I used to love her videos but she got so annoying.
                  *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• most of these reactions are fake af and just try to please the audience who is watching them lol
                    98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                      Originally posted by biscuits
                      Originally posted by abi
                      She actually explains lyrics and goes a bit deeper while doing yaaahs and mrrrrhm and bopping at the dame time.

Exactly, she actually pays attention to lyrics the most, she helped me understand some songs tho

Comment

• also it only makes sense to watch reaction videos with hot guys in them so yall can keep that gal.
                        98 - OUT

Comment

• I don't see the point of these reaction videos, but to each his own.
                          Floped and localed

Comment

Under the Music category, how about we have a forum called “Tours”
                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                              Biscuits, how are you and where are you? Saw this...

[tweet:2tm8donl]https://twitter.com/bbcworld/status/1015985802201923584[/tweet:2tm8donl]
                              Be safe.
                              I’m fine hun. That’s a few hundred kilometres away from me.

Nothing but humidity in Tokyo

Comment

I got a free ticket to see the opera at La Scala tonight!!!! I'm so excited

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                                  that is great! Wish you a nice evening.
                                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                                    Which one? Have fun!
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                      Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                                      Which one? Have fun!
                                      It was an opera play by Bellini!

I had a blast, I'm so happy

Comment

• I'm sleeping in a bunkbed at a hostel and the guy under me has sleep apnea and it's the most agonizing thing I have ever heard in my life. It's just.. horrifying. He stops breathing every 10-15 seconds. Obviously I won't sleep with this shit, plus he smells horribly and is talking in his sleep so luckily my flight is really early and I'm leaving in 3 hours. But not sure I can take this shit.
                                        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Omg sounds horrible. leave him a note by his bed to shower and not be a stank ass hoe. You leave anyway tonight so no drama.

Comment

It's midnight, I was only taking the bus at 3AM but this is just.... Fcking horrible. I think I'm leaving sooner.
                                            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• [youtube:3d0u3m40]yYrvRAXF5ZU[/youtube:3d0u3m40]
                                              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

I always wondered. Cool video but gtfo first 5 minutes are a history of the group, no one cares.

Comment

Honestly leave now get to some McD and get to the airport already

Comment

So no one told me the sun doesn't go completely down in Iceland. I went to sleep and woke up at 11pm, and its bright outside. Scared the s**t out of me. It's now 3:20am, and it's still bright.
                                                    Diva!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X