X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serby
    replied
    I have never been so stressed, airports are soooo complicated and I feel like I didn't do somethig right, to I already am at the gate. Anxiety level 9000. :evil:

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by EAI
    Originally posted by Serby
    The only bad airbnb experiences I heard about is USa cuz its kinda illegal so you gotta stay low key, pretend you are a friend of owner etc
    Airbnb isn't illegal in the US? Who told you that?

I don't know what I would have done without Airbnb during my trip to Miami. Hotels are so much more expensive. We got an entire apartment for 3 days for the price of one night in a hotel.
    But there are aome problems cuz of taxes or so? I don't know anyone here in Europe who pays taxes for having been a airbnb host, but in US you have to, right?

My friends were in NY and had to pretend they were froenda of the host cuz the roomate might have reported the guy or something like that.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    ThaInfo1 & MusicRecords, we should all join US Big Brother together.
    It starts in an hour here

I ran an online version of it awhile back. It was really fun.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    ThaInfo1 & MusicRecords, we should all join US Big Brother together.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    The only bad airbnb experiences I heard about is USa cuz its kinda illegal so you gotta stay low key, pretend you are a friend of owner etc
    Airbnb isn't illegal in the US? Who told you that?

I don't know what I would have done without Airbnb during my trip to Miami. Hotels are so much more expensive. We got an entire apartment for 3 days for the price of one night in a hotel.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    I love Airbnb... I use it all the time.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Watne, yes, away for a month and dont wanna waster one full rent while I'm gone for 4 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Only bad experience I've heard was with one friend who booked a stay with some person in Norway, he arrived and the man (owner) opened the door and he was completely naked. He was a nudist and expected my friend to be fine with him being naked all the time inside the house
    Well I suppose it depends on who answers the door but I could probably get used to that for a short while tbh.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    It's actually gettined a lot of regulations in NYC, I have never done it but know people who have. Only bad experience I've heard was with one friend who booked a stay with some person in Norway, he arrived and the man (owner) opened the door and he was completely naked. He was a nudist and expected my friend to be fine with him being naked all the time inside the house

Leave a comment:

• LambChild
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Airbnb is freaky to me - I could never do it.
    Same I was trying to look for one for a stay in NYC, but I decided a hotel sounds less sketchy

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Airbnb is freaky to me - I could never do it.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    I need to take the train to airport in about 4h and I didn't yet clean the house, put my room on airbnb, shower, eat or pack. I love stress lmao
    Why are you putting your room on Airbnb?
    I think he's going on vacation and it's a way to make some money while he's gone.

Anyway Serby, I've been in Vienna for a week, have a nice trip and I'll surely enjoy Vienna so much more while you're gone love ya

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    Get money bish?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    I need to take the train to airport in about 4h and I didn't yet clean the house, put my room on airbnb, shower, eat or pack. I love stress lmao
    Why are you putting your room on Airbnb?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    ^thats a pretty pic of her until you notice that she looks so flat chested or she has super saggy boobs #WhereAreHerBoobs #DownBelow
    THAT WASN'T THE POINT OF THE VIDEO :evil:

Lol, wait, where are her boobs even supposed to be? Normal boobs don't sit under your chin. The look like human boobs to me.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    ^thats a pretty pic of her until you notice that she looks so flat chested or she has super saggy boobs #WhereAreHerBoobs #DownBelow

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    So this is what you hear when you reach the gates of heaven.
    [youtube:1j7kjrwd]942Q0dtvcog[/youtube:1j7kjrwd]

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I want to visit Seoul, South Korea in the next year or two...but someday I would REALLY like to visit North Korea

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Don't you guys just hate running into rude ass customer service agents? Why have a **** job if you are going to be nasty? I get that there are evil people out there, but I did nothing wrong to your nasty ass...
    Spill the tea!

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Don't you guys just hate running into rude ass customer service agents? Why have a ******* job if you are going to be nasty? I get that there are evil people out there, but I did nothing wrong to your nasty ass...

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    I like videos, what is annoying is people who quote videos from 30 pages ago without adding anything valuable.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Originally posted by Gravity
    There's other stuff that bothers me more than spamming tbh
    That other stuff is the REAL issue with that thread.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    There's other stuff that bothers me more than spamming tbh

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    To you, it's spamming, to some people who are actually interested in Mariah, it's relevant.

All I'm trying to say is that stuff is subjective. The only difference is that the Mariah thread is more active and moves quicker than a lot of other threads.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X