X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    And I'm using an avi from the gif I used back then. #beyawncé #snippetera #fate #prophecy #selftitled

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Zomgomgomg I dont know if this was posted but that confused math woman meme!!!!!

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/math-l...ed-lady?full=1

The earliest known example of the original gif (shown below) being used as a reaction image is from October 31st, 2013, when UKMix forum poster CrazyCrazy posted the gif with the caption “I’m sure there is better music to hear while you wait for Beywance…”[3]

Ao I basically know someone who started this worldwide meme,craY we all owe you
    thats amazing!!

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Zomgomgomg I dont know if this was posted but that confused math woman meme!!!!!

The earliest known example of the original gif (shown below) being used as a reaction image is from October 31st, 2013, when UKMix forum poster CrazyCrazy posted the gif with the caption “I’m sure there is better music to hear while you wait for Beywance…”[3]

CrazyCrazy's impact.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Bitch... going home semi drunk after night out, after I met a Braziliam guy and we mentioned that woman.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Wow Serbia, I wish I had as much time on my hands as you do

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtop...74463#p4674463

ICONIC!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Haha, OMG, is it true?
    Quote my post so people can see. This a thi g to celebrate

And yes, If you click the link I posted there's a ukmix reference on the bottom of the page and that page is 'offical' one for memes. they tracked down every meme really. I was reading that website now at 6am after going out and saw UKmix and was like whaaat

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Haha, OMG, is it true?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Congrats Beibz

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Biebz
    Originally posted by theArmy
    Biebz, I wanna share my thoughts wit u that ur a beautiful human being with a magnificent, glowing soul. U deserve everything in ur life cuz ur mega talented, even if u act like a jerk sometimes, it doesn't matter, we're still here for you. Hope God's light guides you through your entire life.
    Now onto our k?mix Biebz - well done mate! A true successful Bearshark Ranger!
    Very sweet, thank you very much my fellow avocado rose <3
    <3 <3 :*

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    Biebz, I wanna share my thoughts wit u that ur a beautiful human being with a magnificent, glowing soul. U deserve everything in ur life cuz ur mega talented, even if u act like a jerk sometimes, it doesn't matter, we're still here for you. Hope God's light guides you through your entire life.
    Very sweet, thank you very much my fellow avocado rose <3

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicLover88
    Originally posted by Wayne
    First-class honours, referred to as a "first", is the highest honours classification and indicates high academic achievement.
    Fantastic!!!
    Whoa, slay!

We are all messy biches here, yet we slay irl. Nice. Congrats!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Slay Biebz!!

Leave a comment:

• MusicLover88
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    First-class honours, referred to as a "first", is the highest honours classification and indicates high academic achievement.
    Fantastic!!!

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    Thank you to everyone who has posted their congratulations, much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicLover88
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    What does getting 1st class mean?
    What I'm wondering

Congrats Biebz!!!

Leave a comment:

• MonkeyLover21
    replied
    Congrats Biebz

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    poppin' champagne and living ha life

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    What does getting 1st class mean?

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Congrats Biebz.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Congrats @Biebz! That's outstanding! Well done!

Leave a comment:

• oasisbobo
    replied
    Say you'll remember me...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X