X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    I woke up to a murder which happened right next to my building. A young hairdresser just came to open her barbershop when her ex boyfriend opened fire, killed her, injured her sister and killed himself. It was awful.
    How Fcuked up can one's mind be to get to the point of killing someone and even yourself? These cases are becoming too frequent now, ugh

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
    Losing to that U2 song.... Yea that was garbage. I would have given the award to Ordinary People but really these two songs should have been the only ones competing.
    I can take solace in the fact that GOAT was the only song that year to be nominated for both ROTY and SOTY. So basically the Grammys were saying it balanced craftsmanship and songwriting better than any other song in 2005.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Maybe I should start listening to corny love ballads like [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION]'s fav We Bottom Together to get me in the mood for a long term relationship
    Who else am I gon lean on when times get rough?

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
    Random thought:
    ARUTW is much better than Shallow
    Well we been knew

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    2+2 is 4
    Did u just call me stupid?

I need a new Rihanna album

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
    So is "Is That Alright?" But tell me something I don't know
    2+2 is 4

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Random thought:
    ARUTW is much better than Shallow
    So is "Is That Alright?" But tell me something I don't know

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    I woke up to a murder which happened right next to my building. A young hairdresser just came to open her barbershop when her ex boyfriend opened fire, killed her, injured her sister and killed himself. It was awful.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan View Post
    Thank you guys for the love. I truly mean this..

It feels like my family cannot escape tragedy. I got rid of my facebook so I do not have to see anything about it. Thank you guys!
    TIfan, I'm so sad to hear about your family, especially when their passing seems so senseless. Sending you virtual hugs

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Whitney Houston finally got nominated for the 2020 Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame induction ceremony and I think it’s very possible she makes it nd gets inducted.

The nomination is well deserved, she was IMO the only other diva out of the big 5 (after Madonna) that had true impact and lots of classics.

Other nominees include Nine Inch Nails, Soundgarden, Depeche Mode and others.
    Last edited by MrLeonix; Tue October 15, 2019, 15:10.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied

Oh dear, What happened to Phil Collins?
    It's insane how passionate our dusty men and divas were about their craft that they'll still be ready to perform despite health and physical challenges. The embryos could NEVAAAAAH!!!

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    What a damn month

My 1 year old cousin died from an overdose. Another cousin and her boyfriend were suppose to babysit her but the baby got a hold to their drugs.

Now I just found out my cousin Star (32) and her baby Mylah (2) were killed by fire. Their neighbor below broke up with her boyfriend and he decided to set the girl clothes on fire. Only my cousin's died who lived in the apartment above. Her son and husband both survived. They found my cousin with her body over the baby, trying to protect her...

I've faced multiple deaths in my family at a time but I am completely lost with this one. My baby Star was so damn sweet.
    It hurt enough just to read this; I can only imagine what you and your family must be going through! Wishing you and your loved ones all the strength in the world.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Thank you guys for the love. I truly mean this..

It feels like my family cannot escape tragedy. I got rid of my facebook so I do not have to see anything about it. Thank you guys!

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Tho they accidentally first played GOAT instead of the actual winner.
    Losing to that U2 song.... Yea that was garbage. I would have given the award to Ordinary People but really these two songs should have been the only ones competing.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    Deepest condolences [MENTION=18111]TIfan[/MENTION] , what horrible news.
    Hope you stay strong and be there for one another.
    So sorry for your loss.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Deepest condolences [MENTION=18111]TIfan[/MENTION] , what horrible news.
    Hope you stay strong and be there for one another.
    So sorry for your loss.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    What a damn month

My 1 year old cousin died from an overdose. Another cousin and her boyfriend were suppose to babysit her but the baby got a hold to their drugs.

Now I just found out my cousin Star (32) and her baby Mylah (2) were killed by fire. Their neighbor below broke up with her boyfriend and he decided to set the girl clothes on fire. Only my cousin's died who lived in the apartment above. Her son and husband both survived. They found my cousin with her body over the baby, trying to protect her...

I've faced multiple deaths in my family at a time but I am completely lost with this one. My baby Star was so damn sweet.
    Oh my word, so sorry to hear this TIfan - sending you love and light, how awful for you and your family.

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    What a damn month

What a horrible and unfathomable situation to have to go through. Stay strong [MENTION=18111]TIfan[/MENTION].

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Deepest condolences [MENTION=18111]TIfan[/MENTION]

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Woah [MENTION=18111]TIfan[/MENTION] that is horrible, my condolences. Hopefully the neighbour will be charged indeed. Stay strong sweetie and if you ever need to talk you know your ukmix fam is here!

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    What a damn month

OMG, so sorry to hear that.

Hope that neighbor will be charged will manslaughter (or whatever the max punishment is).

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    This right here might make a bitch die
    And this right here is gonna make a bitch cry
    And if we being honest, I am such a great guy
    And this what I do when a bitch breaks flock
    [stuttering]
    Imma put her in a dungeon under, under
    No them bitches ain't eating, they dying of hunger

Beautiful. Iconic. Critically acclaimed.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    What a damn month

Leave a comment:

Working...
X