• Show
Clear All

• MrLeonix
    replied
    COADF outsold

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet, why didn’t you tell me Vadge dragged you once before?

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Since 'Song of the Year' has songwriring as main criteria, I would've given the award to either 'Devil & Dust' or 'Bless The Broken Road'.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    the Grammys 2006 was so painful to watch... how can they leave M. Carey with no major award despite being the true winner of the popular vote? I guess she foreshadowed the infamous 2016 election. NARAS created a monster that nyte.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
    Anything other than WBT was unacceptable
    This hurt too.

Tho they accidentally first played GOAT instead of the actual winner.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Just came here to say that the new "Joker" film is stunning. What a beautiful, rich, hard-hitting, and brilliant film.

The acting was mind-blowing, the cinematography was beautiful and the music score was captivating. The film touches every side of the character widely known as the Joker, from his social background, mental state and sociopathy to his violent nature and creepy aesthetics.

The film of course is not entirely perfect, and it's also dividing some critics out there for it's highly controversial protrayal of mental illness and violence , however I think the film was extremely well done and very close to a masterpiece, it also has a couple scenes that could be iconic worthy.

Loved it.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Random thought:
    ARUTW is much better than Shallow

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
    Is there a rule that says that if you get nominated 8 times you have to win them all or something? .. I think winning 3 out of 8 nominations is a healthy / fair proportion.
    No, Mariah definitely won the awards designed for her...

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Maybe I should start listening to corny love ballads like [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION]'s fav We Bottom Together to get me in the mood for a long term relationship

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Mariah didn't deserve that Grammy for those songs.
    this tea

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    I understand ^^ ! My friend warns me not to get blinded by such dudes, too. My question for you, @aRat, would be: Are you really looking for a long-term relationship? I feel like a lot of bi- and homosexual dudes prefer to just mess around sexually, when I personally think that something like this is much more admirable...
    Yeah I am starting to look for a long term relationship nowaydays, before that I used to only look for lil quick hook ups.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Is there a rule that says that if you get nominated 8 times you have to win them all or something? .. I think winning 3 out of 8 nominations is a healthy / fair proportion.
    Agreed. Mariah Carey is talented and has got the voice, but I'm also struggling to consider any of her singles or albums to be the best in any given year. In the end, it's a matter of personal taste and some like her songs more, some less.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Mariah was robbed in 2006 - wasn't she nominated for like 8 Grammy's and only won 3? (none of which were major awards).

That said, I have a soft spot for U2 so they deserved their award.

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Anything other than WBT was unacceptable

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied

Mariah,.... didn't deserve that Grammy for those songs.
    The nerve!

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Very predictable choices I have to say ... But out of those nominees I have to say it was between "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" and "Feel Good Inc" for me .... So I'm fine with Green Day winning.

Mariah, Kanye and Gwen didn't deserve that Grammy for those songs.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Going strictly by personal taste, my favorite out of the 5 would be 'Hollaback Girl', but then, it's not really Grammy material with lines like 'The sh*t is bananas'. I don't mind that Green Day won the award; Gorillaz would've been appropriate winners as well.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    ^"Feel Good Inc." was the best of the bunch (because Gorillaz were Brits + the old school magic of De La Soul), closely followed by "Gold Digger"

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

Disgusting. Ethnic people never stand a chance up against yt men with guitars.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Congratz LuckyOne sis, I could only dream of having a relationship last that long. I am part of the problem tho since I basically only go after f*ckboys
    I understand ^^ ! My friend warns me not to get blinded by such dudes, too. My question for you, @aRat, would be: Are you really looking for a long-term relationship? I feel like a lot of bi- and homosexual dudes prefer to just mess around sexually, when I personally think that something like this is much more admirable...

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    Damn atrl for not letting us lurk
    haha.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Damn atrl for not letting us lurk

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Thanks for sharing your story [MENTION=32221]luckyONE[/MENTION] - So happy you have found someone

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Congratz LuckyOne sis, I could only dream of having a relationship last that long. I am part of the problem tho since I basically only go after f*ckboys

Leave a comment:

Working...
X