X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIfan
    replied
    I loved Umbrella. It was so fun and cute. GGGB was the album that made Rihanna into a bad bitch.

I will say though, 2007 in USA, was the year of Fergie imo.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    10 years ago I already had enough sense to skip that, proud
    yass... praise god.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    Bitch.... Good Girl Gone Bad is 10 today
    The soundtrack to my first and second years of middle school.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    10 years ago I already had enough sense to skip that, proud

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by ThaInfo1
    Bitch where has the time gone omg.

Gotta listen to it today.
    Omg me too

I was 12 lmao jamming to lemme get that. A born hoe

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Bitch where has the time gone omg.

Gotta listen to it today.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    I split a bottle of wine tonight, and two hours later, I have a headache and am vaguely nauseous, and I am so sad that I'm such a lightweight.
    Wine causes terrible headaches though. Drop two alka seltzers into a big glass of water and drink it up.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Lol, i would never want to listen Jelena live (not that i've ever heard anyway)

Random, Naomi Campbell is still gorgeous as F. Girl got some good genes in her.
    Shes comig to Vienna for this hige aids charity event, if I'm close enough to red carpet and lucky enough, she will pull my hair, yell and spit at me
    Who? Jelena?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Shes comig to Vienna for this hige aids charity event, if I'm close enough to red carpet and lucky enough, she will pull my hair, yell and spit at me

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    I split a bottle of wine tonight, and two hours later, I have a headache and am vaguely nauseous, and I am so sad that I'm such a lightweight.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by ThaInfo1
    a** whoopin.
    Can anyone explain why the hell is ass considered a swear word in America?
    It's just an ass ffs.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Army, confused her with Odysay or what's his name.
    Originally posted by Gravity
    What does "tek cu da ti jebem mater" mean? Jelena Karleusa tweeted that and some people are having a field day here as if they understand
    It means "I'm gonna f*** your mother". Favorite swear phrase of the Balkan people.
    OMG

Jelena is such a funny woman
    I used to low key semi-stan for her until she said 'have you ever heard Rihanna sing live? The most disgustig thing ever' and shes the last to give singing lectures to anyone.

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Since we're on neighbors...Mine are dumb af. I stay in an apartment and they were grilling on the balcony under mine (which is a huge no no).

Let me find out my stuff catches on fire and everyone is getting an a** whoopin. The adults, the kids, the dog etc.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by biscuits
    I hate my neighbours so much. Their dog is always outside, no matter the weather, and it barks the whole damn day. The poor thing gets no attention from them. I've already complained but their answer was: "He's a dog, he's supposed to bark!" and "It's a guard dog, we didn't buy a dog to play with him!"

I'm thinking about calling the cops but I know they'll do s***. :x
    Do you have animal protection services? In UK we have RSPCA
    It's Serbia, we barely have any shelters and hundreds of stray dogs everywhere.
    whet, Gravity is from Croatia, bish

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    What does "tek cu da ti jebem mater" mean? Jelena Karleusa tweeted that and some people are having a field day here as if they understand
    It means "I'm gonna f*** your mother". Favorite swear phrase of the Balkan people.
    OMG

Jelena is such a funny woman

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied

By the way, I reported my neighbour to cops. They said they can't do anything unless the dog is being kept on a very short leash or malnourished. As expected.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    ^^^ I agree. Than you have artist like Nicki mentioning having more hot 100 hits than Aretha.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Random songs from an album shouldn't be allowed to chart. Only the current single should chart and the rest can be added to album's sps total. Otherwise, it becomes a mess and a joke.
    I agree, the UK singles chart after Sheeran and Drake released their albums , same about all those xx "hot 100 entries".

On the other hand it is based on popularity.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Random songs from an album shouldn't be allowed to chart. Only the current single should chart and the rest can be added to album's sps total. Otherwise, it becomes a mess and a joke.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    I hate my neighbours so much. Their dog is always outside, no matter the weather, and it barks the whole damn day. The poor thing gets no attention from them. I've already complained but their answer was: "He's a dog, he's supposed to bark!" and "It's a guard dog, we didn't buy a dog to play with him!"

It's Serbia, we barely have any shelters and hundreds of stray dogs everywhere.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied

is he on a leash or in a box? Do u know that keeping a dog on leash will be forbidden soon? So if that's the case, they will get punished asap.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X