This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aRat
    why is no one discussing how Drake came out as a gay bottom on his new song?
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

Was at a pool party today and threw some Ciara bops to my portuguese fellows! I was quite surprised they knew most of her singles since she doesn't impact here since probably "Love Sex and Magic"! "Ride It" and "1 2 Step" brought the house down
      You ain't gotta break down,
      YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Ride It and 1, 2 Step are gems.

Comment

• Damn this Texas heat is intense man
          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
            Originally posted by aRat
            why is no one discussing how Drake came out as a gay bottom on his new song?
            " JT do you love me? Are you riding me?"

I mean ???
            BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
            98 - OUT

Comment

The Aquaman trailer is ultra camp and total shit
              YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

Comment

• Originally posted by jochen
                The Aquaman trailer is ultra camp and total amazeballs

Comment

• Warner Bros is trying to give me a heart attack with these trailers... Godzilla, Aquaman, and Shazam...
                  Diva!!!

Comment

Aquaman's CGI looks cheap af, I screamed at how bad that shark in the trailer looked.

Godzilla's plot looks like a nonsensical dumb hollywood mess just from the trailer alone.

Meh I won't even get my hopes up.
                    98 - OUT

Comment

• Not interested in these movies anyway.
                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Both Marvel and DC are trash and need to be f**king stopped.
                        98 - OUT

Comment

• The old Batman movies and old Spiderman movies were good though for me, and V for Vendetta
                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

The Dark Knight Trilogy was so bloody brilliant tho.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Jason Momoa sells Aquaman for me. Iíd let him go caveman on me any time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan
                                Jason Momoa sells Aquaman for me. Iíd let him go caveman on me any time.
                                i'ma start using this expression tbh.

Comment

• Rihanna is the queen btw easily the most relatable of all the big sistrens.

Comment

Rihanna is the queen of cocaine btw easily the most [s:1s7mlriv]relatable[/s:1s7mlriv] drugged of all the big sistrens.
                                    fixed and corrected. you're welcome.
                                    My Chart

Comment

• Anyway, good sis Me(ss) just made Hazelnut Butter Pudding and all I'm gonna say is... Lord baby Jesus have mercy for I'm eating the most delicious thing ever, I'm foodgasming!

Like, I've been feeling a bit down for the past few weeks, but one thing that almost never leaves me is the desire to cook. Truely my big passion and something that brings me up. And I'm even gonna be all braggy now, but I know I cook good. And I cook with love. And I can damn taste it.

It's also 5 ingredients only, so if someone is interested... treat yourselves next week, make yourselves something scrumptious and enjoy it.

Embrace your inner cooks and let them live it up. ?

Comment

Sheesh, do I sound pretentious. but it's one of the few things I'm proud of about myself and sistren's been kinda lonely these few days cuz errbody is out of the country or whatever, so I've been giving UKmix the 'dear dairy' treatment.

Comment

Sheesh, do I sound pretentious. but it's one of the few things I'm proud of about myself and sistren's been kinda lonely these few days cuz errbody is out of the country or whatever, so I've been giving UKmix the 'dear dairy' treatment.
                                          Aww even though weíve never met you must miss me since I left the country for a holiday no coincidence

How about you cook for me and I go hangout with you when Iím back? <3
                                          Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

It's also 5 ingredients only, so if someone is interested... treat yourselves next week, make yourselves something scrumptious and enjoy it.

Embrace your inner cooks and let them live it up. ?
                                            Youíre such a grandma
                                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

I'm a shameless feeder, like I get ao much joy when someone likes my food

And damn we should meet already and break the UKmix by revealing that... stay tuned to find out.

So, let's meet.

Comment

I'm a shameless feeder, like I get ao much joy when someone likes my food

And damn we should meet already and break the UKmix by revealing that... stay tuned to find out.

So, let's meet.
                                                And I love it when someone cooks for me so letís do it

Iím down for you to cook me your best vegan/vegetarian dish and Iím so willing to try (just no vegan lectures )
                                                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

*activates panic mode*

I actually have a habit of messing up when I try to impress someone and lose my senses. I'll have to practice/practise?

Comment

*activates panic mode*

I actually have a habit of messing up when I try to impress someone and lose my senses. I'll have to practice/practise?
                                                    Iím not picky

In the US we say practice...idk about other countries
                                                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Working...
                                                    X