X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LongingHeart
    Yeeeees, best pop song in yeeeears
    It's a good one, but not up to the catchiest Marina & The Diamonds stuff.
    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
      Originally posted by aRat
      Originally posted by heppolo
      Originally posted by Wayne
      There are FIVE sports topics currently on the homepage...
      should be way more
      don't be homophobic, most of us are ghey and sport is offensive to us.
      Where is the lie tho?
      gheys are actually great at sports...

i assume some obese gheys hate sports, no?
      My Chart

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

^ which famous gays are good at sports?
        Only few as far as I know.

I don't like sports, but I am not obese.
        I weigh just 60 kg.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I hate sports
          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• I love sports. Watching and practicing. Im sure there are a lot of gay athletes, it’s just a taboo in some branches of sport. Some people just falsely assume there is a connection between gays and hating sports, which functions as a self fulfilling prophecy. And at the end of the day athletes don’t run around with a gay tag on their forehead, and why should they?

Asking questions like only some obese gays hate sports are just plain stupid and hurtful. Did not expect otherwise though. And an answer to the question do you know any famous gay athletes who are good at their sport would never be sufficient to draw the social reality at hand. Gay identity is fluid, not salient. Based on circumstances, context and other psychological/behavioural factors you will chose to show, hide, minimize, fortify,... it. When you are for example a male gay person in a famous football club there is a general tendency to hide or minimize it as it could hurt your career in a myriad of ways. Doesn't have to imply that the person is not comfortable with his sexual identity psychologically speaking.
            Eudaimonia
            Last.fm
            Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy

I was joking

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay

I don't like sports, but I am not obese.
                I weigh just 60 kg.
                Unfortunately in the closet still, due to the stigma attached to a gay person playing sport.

Quite a naive comment tbh.

I like sports anyway, just usually don’t have much value to add.
                Originally posted by SummerPeur
                Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                Originally posted by Goldmoney
                So does her microphone

Comment

Did you just call me fat? Lettuce not. Gorl I am a skinny well built ghey. Put some respeck on mah name.
                  DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                  98 - OUT

Comment

Yes, quote the mumble rap queen to put them in their place
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                      Every other gymnast, figure skater and diver (Tom Daley, Matthew Mitcham, Greg Louganis).

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
                        Originally posted by RayRay
                        Every other gymnast, figure skater and diver (Tom Daley, Matthew Mitcham, Greg Louganis).
                        Good to hear. I can understand the attraction for those sports.
                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                          Originally posted by stevyy

I was joking
                          pleeze tell Michiel that I was being sarcastic. I dont think he got it by the essay he wrote in attack of my personality.
                          My Chart

Comment

pleeze tell Michiel that I was being sarcastic. I dont think he got it by the essay he wrote in attack of my personality.
                            Serious or not, I think your post was kinda mean / offensive. Two gay guys shading themselves (Army, aRat) is cute, a thin gay guy making jokes at the expense of overweight gays isn’t.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab
                              Originally posted by stevyy
                              Serious or not, I think your post was kinda mean / offensive. Two gay guys shading themselves (Army, aRat) is cute, a thin gay guy making jokes at the expense of overweight gays isn’t.
                              well, I've had it with the stereotype... it infuriates me.
                              My Chart

Comment

• russian pop is going full rogue
                                [youtube:ffy4g5gx]skRrMO_RaF0[/youtube:ffy4g5gx]

Comment

• And the modnets have the nerve to say that I bully stevvy when it is the other way around...
                                  DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                  98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
                                    And the modnets have the nerve to say that I bully stevvy when it is the other way around...
                                    I am listening to anita baker right now. You should check her out. She is amazing. But beware she's older than 11.
                                    My Chart

Comment

• I feel like this year is going by so fast
                                      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                        I feel like this year is going by so fast
                                        yep. every year is going faster than the one before

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                          I feel like this year is going by so fast
                                          I also say this every year. I’m guessing it’s old age.

Comment

• So, these are the 50 Biggest Rock Songs on Youtube right?

1. Guns N Roses - November Rain - 1 Billion
                                            2. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive - 931,9 Million
                                            3. Linkin Park - Numb - 905,5 Million
                                            4. The Cranberries - Zombie - 743,6 Million
                                            5. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit - 732,7 Million
                                            6. System Of A Down - Chop Suey! - 719,5 Million
                                            7. Guns N Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine - 700,3 Million
                                            8. Aritc Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know - 686,6 Million
                                            9. Imagine Dragons - Demons - 638,5 Million
                                            10. Bon Jovi - It's My Life - 622,5 Million

11. Imagine Dragons - Believer - 602,7 Million
                                            12. Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody - 589,4 Million
                                            13. Linkin Park - In The End - 579,2 Million
                                            14. No Doubt - Don't Speak - 564,9 Million
                                            15. The Police - Every Breath You Take - 542,8 Million
                                            16. Evanescence - Bring Me To Life (Feat. Paul McCoy) - 517,4 Million
                                            17. Evanescence - My Inmortal - 499,3 Million
                                            18. R.E.M - Losing My Religion - 492,3 Million
                                            19. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication - 484,7 Million
                                            20. Guns N Roses - Don't Cry - 473,1 Million

21. Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer - 461,3 Million
                                            22. AC/DC - Thunderstruck - 455,6 Million
                                            23. Bon Jovi - Always - 447,5 Million
                                            24. Hoobastank - The Reason - 447,4 Million
                                            25. Aerosmith - Crazy - 427,6 Million
                                            26. 3 Doors Down - Here Without You - 408,5 Million
                                            27. Oasis - Wonderwall - 401,8 Million
                                            28. Guns N Roses - Paradise CIty - 400,7 Million
                                            29. The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony - 396,4 Million
                                            30. Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes - 380,7 Million

31. AC/DC - Back In Black - 376 Million
                                            32. Nickelback - How You Remind Me - 372,3 Million
                                            33. Audioslave - Like A Stone - 369,2 Million
                                            34. Linkin Park - New Divide - 365,8 Million
                                            35. Imagine Dragon - It's Time - 362 Million
                                            36. Linkin Park - What I've Done - 355,1 Million
                                            37. Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall - 344,4 Million
                                            38. Metallica - Nothing Else Matters - 337,3 Million
                                            39. Linkin Park - Castle Of Glass - 333,6 Million
                                            40. Foo Fighters - The Pretender - 315,9 Million

41. Guns N Roses - Patience - 313 Million
                                            42. AC/DC - Highway To Hell - 304,3 Million
                                            43. Queen - Don't Stop Me Now - 293,7 Million
                                            44. Guns N Roses - Welcome To The Jungle - 284,8 Million
                                            45. The Killers - Mr. Brightside - 282,7 Million
                                            46. Radiohead - Creep - 282,3 Million
                                            47. Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire - 270,3 Million
                                            48. Nirvana - Come As You Are - 262,2 Million
                                            49. Metallica - Enter Sandman - 260,8 Million
                                            50. System Of A Down - B.Y.O.B - 258,8 Million
                                            Did I skip someone? . . .

Some songs were disqualified for not being "Real Rock" such as Twenty One Pilot's "Heathens" as well as most of Coldplay's songs.

Oasis' "Wonderwall" total is combined between their two official channels, the song is uploaded on both of Oasis' channels.
                                            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

ypu could disqualify some of the imagine dragons songs too tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
                                                ypu could disqualify some of the imagine dragons songs too tbh
                                                Yep, several songs from The Imagine Dragons were disqualified too. The ones listed are Rock.
                                                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Don't Speak is straight up pop.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

Don't Speak is straight up pop.
                                                    It is one of the more mellow ones on the list but it is defined as an alternative rock song. It is pop-ish for sure but it isn't really straight pure pop either. Pop-Rock at worst.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X