Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Give it to me I'm worth it nananaannaanans I'm worth it

    Comment


    • You stole my happy u made me cryyyyyyy
      Wannaa u u u u undo itttt
      eas•y /?z?/

      Comment


      • I LOVE MYSELF AND I DONT NEED ANYBODY ELSE (except theArmy)

        Comment


        • what's wrong with being
          what's wrong with being
          what's wrong with being
          CONFIDENT
          oh uh oh

          (except being Alice, that's so wrong)

          Comment


          • Originally posted by theArmy
            what's wrong with being
            what's wrong with being
            what's wrong with being
            CONFIDENT
            oh uh oh

            (except being Alice, that's so wrong)
            Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm an human too?

            Comment


            • That ******* "you love the game" song is so annoying, shut up Tayloo, hate these neighbors, let me drown it with some Crystal Castles.
              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

              Comment


              • Originally posted by hugo
                That **** "you love the game" song is so annoying, shut up Tayloo, hate these neighbors, let me drown it with some Crystal Castles.
                I swore to never ever intentionaly play or look that video till the end of my life.

                edit: wait, that's blank space, i actually like, was talking about bad blood
                be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

                Comment


                • Whatever it is, it's annoying as hell.
                  "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

                  Comment


                  • Hearing all about that bass in the gym right now, the irony lolz

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Colbie
                      Hearing all about that bass in the gym right now, the irony lolz


                      It's to motivate you! It makes you think "I WILL NOT LOOK LIKE MEGHAN!!"
                      *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ThatBieberSide
                        Originally posted by Colbie
                        Hearing all about that bass in the gym right now, the irony lolz


                        It's to motivate you! It makes you think "I WILL NOT LOOK LIKE MEGHAN!!"
                        !!!
                        If I was Colbie, I will like "Meghan's right. No one will care bout my size. I better out from the gym and eat ice cream"
                        eas•y /?z?/

                        Comment


                        • Nothing will beat the time I went to the gym and it was Senior Citizens Hour and there were little old grannies working out to the Anaconda video.
                          I don’t need dollar bills to have fun tonight… cheapthrills is paying $$$

                          Comment


                          • ^ Lolzz #awkward

                            Comment


                            • grannies can sing male parts of the song, too, their tits be like anacondas,
                              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

                              Comment


                              • The site is a bit slow today or is it just me?
                                Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Serby
                                  grannies can sing male parts of the song, too, their tits be like anacondas,
                                  why does this post exist

                                  Originally posted by fpfbm54
                                  The site is a bit slow today or is it just me?
                                  yes, awful, what am I supposed to do with my life when its so slow
                                  last.fm

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by fpfbm54
                                    The site is a bit slow today or is it just me?
                                    Thissssss. It keeps dropping out when I load pages.
                                    I don’t need dollar bills to have fun tonight… cheapthrills is paying $$$

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by mrlemonade
                                      Originally posted by Serby
                                      grannies can sing male parts of the song, too, their tits be like anacondas,
                                      why does this post exist
                                      ohh, eff off.

                                      Originally posted by mrlemonade
                                      Originally posted by fpfbm54
                                      The site is a bit slow today or is it just me?
                                      yes, awful, what am I supposed to do with my life when its so slow
                                      what are you supposed to do with your heart? yaaahs stan!!!!!
                                      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

                                      Comment


                                      • mess @ ukmix having its #RebelHeart era
                                        Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

                                        Comment


                                        • I just popped up to the supermarket for a couple of bits and ended up spending over £50!

                                          As I was paying I thought to myself, "it would take Serby a year to spend this much".

                                          Love ya, Serbs. <3
                                          I don’t need dollar bills to have fun tonight… cheapthrills is paying $$$

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by hugo
                                            Go get 'em, Billy!

                                            Comment


                                            • I'M OUT OF CHARACTER
                                              I'M IN RARE FORM
                                              last.fm

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Airwrecka
                                                Nothing will beat the time I went to the gym and it was Senior Citizens Hour and there were little old grannies working out to the Anaconda video.
                                                OMG so you've met Madonna
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

                                                Comment


                                                • Enough promo for Spotify

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Airwrecka
                                                    I just popped up to the supermarket for a couple of bits and ended up spending over £50!

                                                    As I was paying I thought to myself, "it would take Serby a year to spend this much".

                                                    Love ya, Serbs. <3
                                                    Betch!

                                                    But you're right, add a few pounds there and it's how much I need in a month for all the food I eat.
                                                    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X