X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by MrDiva
    You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model
    Just saw this video on YouTube .

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    She's talking about vocal divas

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    I'm bored. Let's talk divas and voices. Let's see if I get it right this time. The vocal divas normally come in 3's.

Vocal Divas of the generations:

1980s/1990s:
    Whitney Houston
    Celine Dion
    Mariah Carey

Did I get it right this time?
    I'd say you are missing Madonna. She's no vocal powerhouse but she's a diva alright.

Leave a comment:

• MrDiva
    replied
    You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    It's so weird people recording concerts on their phones. It's like no one enjoys the music anymore.
    It is immensely annoying, especially if you are a short person and everybody puts their hands up with smartphones / tablets.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    It's so weird people recording concerts on their phones. It's like no one enjoys the music anymore.

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    I WANNA CUT TO THE FEELING OOOOH YEEEAH

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    rip little big spider, ur life has become iconic on k?mix. U brought two lives to each other again <3 U shall not be forgotten.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    ^ well i do move appartements, but in a month

Anyway she's removed...

It's incredible how much trouble an animal can cause even if it would do nothing at all...

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike
    Just found her

Now i have to remove her somehow, which is difficult as she's big and i'm not brave enough to go near to her

(With the hope it's still the same. No idea how she went through all these rooms.....)
    where there's one... there's its whole family nearby. Maybe you've just caught the little sister of the BIG ONE. If I were you... I'd move to another appartment.

and just so we can be clear - Acaris which live in your pillow do also belong to the species of spiders. Just the thought of putting your head on a pile of billions upon billions of Acaris every night is like... the worst thought ever. I buy a new pillow every 3 months.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    ^ you can do this sweetie!

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Just found her

Now i have to remove her somehow, which is difficult as she's big and i'm not brave enough to go near to her

(With the hope it's still the same. No idea how she went through all these rooms.....)

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied

I would die @ theArmy

No seriously i'd probably slap my face when it's there and would get a panic attack
    if i had a spider on my face... (see avatar for my beautiful face) I'd take a deospray and my lighter and burn it off my skin. #KillItWithFire

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied

I would die @ theArmy

No seriously i'd probably slap my face when it's there and would get a panic attack

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    Originally posted by theArmy
    It's definitely still in ur house/flat, it couldn't have just vanished. It's either super extra at hiding or it followed u to the room u slept and u ate it there.
    That would be ok to me so the problem would be gone
    Imagine u wake up next morning, u look in the mirror and there's a 60 cm spider on ur face What would u do?
    Call the ex
    Perfect set up to get back with the ex

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    It's definitely still in ur house/flat, it couldn't have just vanished. It's either super extra at hiding or it followed u to the room u slept and u ate it there.
    Imagine u wake up next morning, u look in the mirror and there's a 60 cm spider on ur face What would u do?
    Call the ex

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon
    I love how the spambots here come in eras. There was the kitchen era, the Russian cyrillic era, now the boobs era...
    Can't wait for their Witness era!

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Damn i hate spiders. There was a big one next to my bed last night, so i slept on the couch instead, and now the spider is gone and i'm freaking scared

The thing is i know she does nothing to me, yet i'm soooo scared of them...
    What? so there was a huge spider in your house and instead of killing it or trying to take it out, you decided to just let it go somewhere else around your house like under your bed or sheets? Tf
    It was on the ceiling so and i'm way too afraid of these things to be able to try to 'catch' it. Would be different if it was on the floor and i could have put something on it.

Anyway, it really disappeared, my ex came over and he just looked everywhere (yes, it's that bad for me) next night will be horrible for me
    I can't

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    I love how the spambots here come in eras. There was the kitchen era, the Russian cyrillic era, now the boobs era...

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Damn i hate spiders. There was a big one next to my bed last night, so i slept on the couch instead, and now the spider is gone and i'm freaking scared

The thing is i know she does nothing to me, yet i'm soooo scared of them...
    What? so there was a huge spider in your house and instead of killing it or trying to take it out, you decided to just let it go somewhere else around your house like under your bed or sheets? Tf
    It was on the ceiling so and i'm way too afraid of these things to be able to try to 'catch' it. Would be different if it was on the floor and i could have put something on it.

Anyway, it really disappeared, my ex came over and he just looked everywhere (yes, it's that bad for me) next night will be horrible for me

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Not sure if Beyonce and Linda Ronstadt can be called vocal divas.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    I'm bored. Let's talk divas and voices. Let's see if I get it right this time. The vocal divas normally come in 3's.

Vocal Divas of the generations:

1920/1930s:
    Ethel Waters
    Ma Rainey
    Bessie Smith

1940s/1950:
    Billie Holiday
    Just Garland
    Ella Fitzgerald

1960s/1970s:
    Barbra Streisand
    Aretha Franklin