X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike
    Damn i hate spiders. There was a big one next to my bed last night, so i slept on the couch instead, and now the spider is gone and i'm freaking scared

The thing is i know she does nothing to me, yet i'm soooo scared of them...
    What? so there was a huge spider in your house and instead of killing it or trying to take it out, you decided to just let it go somewhere else around your house like under your bed or sheets? Tf

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Gravity
    Originally posted by theArmy
    Putting a house spider outside is same as killing it. They are meant to be in the house.
    Sis there's no such thing as "house spiders", especially on a warm they'll survive outside. They'll find some other hole, tree, etc. where they can live in/around.
    Pholcus phalangioides definitely lives in houses only...they can't survive cold or bad weather.
    Tegenaria domestica can live outside, but not for long.
    Yeah ur song's got me feelin' like....

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Putting a house spider outside is same as killing it. They are meant to be in the house.
    Sis there's no such thing as "house spiders", especially on a warm they'll survive outside. They'll find some other hole, tree, etc. where they can live in/around.
    Pholcus phalangioides definitely lives in houses only...they can't survive cold or bad weather.
    Tegenaria domestica can live outside, but not for long.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrDiva
    replied
    It was as big as my hand, it was quite big. I'm already scared of little ones so trying to put a big one on a paper is an impossible thing for me to do

Lol at stevyy. My friend also said the spider would walk into my mouth when i sleep. Very helpful for the next night
    Apparently we eat around 8 spiders in our sleep thru our lifetime so it's very likely that one is next on your menu. Bon appetit!
    Cause I'm all that you want boy
    All that you can have boy
    Got me spread like a buffet
    Bon Appetit Baby

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    It was as big as my hand, it was quite big. I'm already scared of little ones so trying to put a big one on a paper is an impossible thing for me to do

Lol at stevyy. My friend also said the spider would walk into my mouth when i sleep. Very helpful for the next night
    Apparently we eat around 8 spiders in our sleep thru our lifetime so it's very likely that one is next on your menu. Bon appetit!

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Why didn't u just put some toilet paper next to it and when it gets on it u just simply let it out the window....works everytime for me.

[youtube:30a856bd]u3u22OYqFGo[/youtube:30a856bd]

Same with centipedes. They are fast and ugly AF, but they eat all the other crap you want in the house even less (cockroaches & co.)

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    I just bought a Ninteno Switch and cried in public

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    You guys are so dramatic
    Its just a little spider!

I'd only be worrying if it was a big poisonous one!

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Scared of spiders? Grow a pair.

How would you deal with these?

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Why didn't u just put some toilet paper next to it and when it gets on it u just simply let it out the window....works everytime for me.
    i don't get these "just put it on a piece of paper and slowly let it out the window"

these monsters are so fast and leggy. by the time you get to the window, they just run off on your hand & clothes and you die inside

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied

[youtube:1duqjsc6]u3u22OYqFGo[/youtube:1duqjsc6]

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Damn i hate spiders. There was a big one next to my bed last night, so i slept on the couch instead, and now the spider is gone and i'm freaking scared

that spider wanted to lay eggs in your ears and eyes... it was very brave of you to retreat. I would too.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    With all of these budget cuts in US, what are they preparing for? What is coming that we don't know? I hate thinking like this, but I am trying to get a better understanding on the education cuts etc....
    Originally posted by Carbon
    I wonder when Jessie J's making a comeback. it's been too peaceful for too long
    Maybe these two are somehow related?

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    probably she already did, but w/out featuring Areola no one noticed it

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    I wonder when Jessie J's making a comeback. it's been too peaceful for too long

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    June will be a juicy month for music. Finally.

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    With all of these budget cuts in US, what are they preparing for? What is coming that we don't know? I hate thinking like this, but I am trying to get a better understanding on the education cuts etc....

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    The moment Rita Ora returns and slays all the supposed bigger acts

I don't want to hear sad song anymore
    I only wanna hear love songs
    I found my heart up in this place tonight
    Don't wanna sing mad songs anymore
    Only wanna sing your song
    Cuz ur song's got me feelin like I'm

I'm in luhh, I'M IN LOVE, I'm in luhh, I'M IN LOVEE

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied

welp i guess stan for Medoner now

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    [youtube:384ivj1k]k3HAvsFMCS0[/youtube:384ivj1k]

great and insightful interview, she actually seems so down to earth and lovely I actually sat through its entirety. wish the hate for her stopped :(

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    ^^^ Didn't Streisand have big international singles, and a few big international albums?
    Yep, its truth. I checked their 60s and 70s releases and Barbra's releases got 24 Platinum albums and Linda's got 16 Platinum albums. They were the two female leading artists in terms of album sales of that time.

Linda's impact was more oriented towards the Pop and Rock and roll scene and like Madonna she is inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Barbra is more of a Celine Dion type of artist more oriented into the AC, Broadway and Soft Rock scene.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    The UKMIX Male Artists Quiz

I urge everyone with the knowledge of 10 male artists (and or bands) to vote in the UKMIX male artists countdown.

New Games are presented in the thread everyday + win an amazon $25 gift card if you predict the top 10 correctly.