Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've always found Zombie by The Cranberries kinda overrated and annoying so I never bothered to check out their other stuff, but doing it now, and I love it! I prefer pretty much all of their other singles to Zombie.

Current fave:

[youtube:3435fzg8]ky4CdN0x58A[/youtube:3435fzg8]
    last.fm

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

I've met a guy who still thinks that Courtney killed Kurt. So...
      Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
        I've always found Zombie by The Cranberries kinda overrated and annoying so I never bothered to check out their other stuff, but doing it now, and I love it! I prefer pretty much all of their other singles to Zombie.

Current fave:

[youtube:2hmrr190]ky4CdN0x58A[/youtube:2hmrr190]
        That is one of their finest tunes, always loved "Animal Instinct" and loved the music video, it was on heavy rotation over here in Latin America back in the day. It was a pretty sublime release from them.
        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

my fave is ''I Can't Be With You'' (''Dreams'' is close second)
          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• I do love "Zombie" tho . . . . For me its one of those songs that get exactly what it's deserved, it is a great recording and deserves all the attention, praise and plays.

Other than that I love a lot of their songs, "Linger" and "Salvation" are big favorites and The Cranberries era that gets my entire nostalgia is their "bury the hatchet" era, it was 1999, MTV was a big part of my life back in those days and all of their singles and videos from that era ("Promises", "Animal Instinct" and "Just My Imagination") hit hard on my childhood and good days, not to mention that era was very successful and relevant over here in Latin Amerca (despite not being big in the US).
            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Animal Instinct is still my fave. Her tone on the verses >>>

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum
                Animal Instinct is still my fave. Her tone on the verses >>>
                It truly is. Also the music video is so beautiful, that music video always moved me and resulted very touching to me since the very first time I watched it to this date.

Comment

• Metallica's had a stunning career:

Studio albums

- Kill' Em All (1983) - 3x Platinum
                  - Ride The Lightning (1984) - 6x Platinum
                  - Master Of Puppets (1986) - 6x Platinum
                  - And Justice For All (1988) - 8x Platinum
                  - Metallica (1991) - 16x Platinum / Diamond
                  - Load (1996) - 5x Platinum
                  - Reload (1997) - 3x Platinum (4x Platinum Eligible)
                  - St. Anger (2003) - 2x Platinum
                  - Death Magnetic (2008) - 2x Platinum
                  - Hardwired . . . to Self-Destruct (2016) - 1x Platinum

. . In addition of being Touring Gods.

Comment

This forum is very fun ha, me likey.

Comment

• Austria actually has some veryyyyyy hot guys (I mean like actual Austrian people not foreigners), I think it's an underrated country in terms of beautiful people
                      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Bring Me The Horizon is probably the only rock/alternative/metal act at the moment that can get bigger if they play their cards right and pay more attention to streaming.
                        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Gosh I am so drunk................... and it's not even Fruhday.
                          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                          98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
                            Gosh I am so drunk................... and it's not even Fruhday.
                            Omg I'm like getting drunk on wine right now, wish I could meet you to get drunk together and shut down some bishes
                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• I feel so bad. The Cranberries seem to be huge, but I only heard of them after their lead singer passed away. I still haven't heard 1 song from them (or at least remember hearing it).

I will check them out.
                              Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
                                I've always found Zombie by The Cranberries kinda overrated and annoying so I never bothered to check out their other stuff, but doing it now, and I love it! I prefer pretty much all of their other singles to Zombie.

Current fave:
                                Animal Instinct is awesome! I remember hearing it on Charmed ages ago
                                *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                  I feel so bad. The Cranberries seem to be huge, but I only heard of them after their lead singer passed away. I still haven't heard 1 song from them (or at least remember hearing it).

I will check them out.
                                  For real? You never heard of them?

Comment

I collected the BRAVO Nagazine from 1993-1999... and they were so HUGE with NO Need to Argue... they was a story about them in every issue. I love The Cranberries.
                                    My Chart

Comment

• Dolores is one of the very few artists that can play with my emotions through her music. Everything about The Cranberries is filled with melancholia and nostalgia for me, her magical and gifted voice, the lyrics and topics she covers and the way she performs connects inmensely with me. "Linger" literally breaks my heart, "Zombie" makes me feel intense, "Animal Instinct" deeply touches my soul, "Just My Imagination" always makes me remember my childhood and brings the inner child out of me . . .and that happens with all of their songs, they make me feel some kind of emotion.

They were gifted.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                        Austria actually has some veryyyyyy hot guys (I mean like actual Austrian people not foreigners), I think it's an underrated country in terms of beautiful people
                                        I came to conclusion that Austrians are mostly really not my type. The hot ones seem to come from Tirol. Or wherever these darker haired Austrians usually come from (as opposed to rather 'blonde' or light hair).
                                        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                          Originally posted by TIfan
                                          I feel so bad. The Cranberries seem to be huge, but I only heard of them after their lead singer passed away. I still haven't heard 1 song from them (or at least remember hearing it).

I will check them out.
                                          For real? You never heard of them?
                                          No I haven't. I also had not heard of Alanis until 2006. I looked at a list of the best selling female albums in US, and her name came up. Same for Barbra Streisand.

Growing up, I was just not into anything outside r&b, pop, and rap
                                          Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                            Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                            Austria actually has some veryyyyyy hot guys (I mean like actual Austrian people not foreigners), I think it's an underrated country in terms of beautiful people
                                            I came to conclusion that Austrians are mostly really not my type. The hot ones seem to come from Tirol. Or wherever these darker haired Austrians usually come from (as opposed to rather 'blonde' or light hair).
                                            Omg well I usually like dark haired guys better and was never much into blonde ones but Austria got me into them....there's so many gorgeous ones around here although I seem to like brunette guys even better <3
                                            such as this Viennese hottie...omg I'm melting
                                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

That's a model, you find those everywhere in the world.
                                              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Thankfully Vienna is full of people from all around the world, so I'm fine. I also find it difficult to have Austrian friends as I was not born here so everyone already has their friends groups.

Portuguese men are cute, but most of them were quite a bit smaller than me and that plays a role.
                                                be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• ^for some reason Austrian friends seem to be very well locked in their own friend groups, it’s sometimes hard to join them but once you do their every unified
                                                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                                                    That's a model, you find those everywhere in the world.
                                                    Certain looks are mostly found in certain places though, like European men, Latin, etc...
                                                    Their nationality can play a role for me sometimes, just like how I have a thing for certain Russian men
                                                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Working...
                                                    X