• TIfan
    replied
    I want to join. Along with MusicRecords, and ThaInfo1

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Eamon
    UKmix Big Brother was so much fun.
    yass... i cannot believe i was voted out before i could have my affair in the pool.

Leave a comment:

• Eamon
    replied
    UKmix Big Brother was so much fun.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Also hugo, I will need some tips on Porto, I plan to stay at least 2 nights there or even 4 with a visit to Braga and maybe somewhere else. I wanna feel the city, not just be a Taylor Swift of tourists. PM me sista!

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    Originally posted by EAI
    Originally posted by Serby
    Also, partenr is a very 'gay lingo' somehow. Straight people barely ever use it in a sense of lovers.
    I don't know why I feel like Lesbians use that term the most
    obviously cuz if a lesbian woman says ''girlfriend'' people think it's her ''female friend'' and not her lover/partner
    Oh shit, you're right

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Never watched it either. How is it related to Beysus?

Speaking of, took me quite some time to learn how to pronunce Jesus in portuguese: zhe-szush.

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    never watched that movie tbh #selfexposed thought it had to do something with Bey (well kinda does then lol)

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by flopho
    ^Hugo what does your avi stand for?
    [youtube:1cy8uunc]e-QFj59PON4[/youtube:1cy8uunc]

That's the monolith, I've had HAL 9000 beneath my name for yeeeears lol

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    ^Hugo what does your avi stand for?

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by EAI
    Also, partenr is a very 'gay lingo' somehow. Straight people barely ever use it in a sense of lovers.
    obviously cuz if a lesbian woman says ''girlfriend'' people think it's her ''female friend'' and not her lover/partner

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Prince Harry's name is Henry... I didn't know Harry was a nickname.

Leave a comment:

• MrDiva
    replied
    no serby we're not lol.

i meant when im not single aka a desperate mess

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Me, I also use the word partner. When I say "husband" some people react a bit strange.
    Partner is also used by straight people a lot here as lots of people don't marry anymore and saying "girlfriend" when you're together for ages and not that young anymore, it may sound weird as well.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Could be a language thing also, but good to know.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Partner is used here no matter if straight gay or lesbian. Saying 'my boyfriend' or whatever sounds more gayish or even weird to me.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Also, not sure how things change once you get the real rich, but let's say that now I earn with my random job much more than any averege person does in Serbia, even the university proffesors, but I still decide whether to buy something or not based on do I think it's worth the price and not if I have enough to afford it.

Like my latest jacket. It was 100 and heavily discounted already and I absolutely loved it and even tho I had the money, I didn't wanna buy it cuz i.e. spending money on winter clothes hurts cuz I hate winter (makes no sense but yeah ). I did buy it at the end and it was only 60 and considerig it's a really good quality jacket, I was fine with the final price and I plan to wear it until it tears everywhere.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Oh, so you are official?

Well, tbh, ofc it is about money for me but also about principle - I don't like these companies getting the money that legally belongs to you, be it 20 or 200 euros. They should just not get it and it they dont deserve it.
    Yes for some time now and like I said my partner is gonna do that so whatever we can get back we will

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Oh, so you are official?

Well, tbh, ofc it is about money for me but also about principle - I don't like these companies getting the money that legally belongs to you, be it 20 or 200 euros. They should just not get it and it they dont deserve it.

Leave a comment:

• MrDiva
    replied
    I always use partner..

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I think it's few clicks really, there are 'law offices' that do this and you can never loose, tho they get some part of it ofc. Abd I would deffo take that eoom even if I didnt use it cuz ff them.

Unrelated to you, but I find the word partner kinda cold. Sounds really buisnessy and distanced.
    Well yeah he's gonna do those few clicks cause I honestly don't really care about 600 euros I mean I know I have an expensive taste and all but that doesn't mean I'm wreckless...I still save and manage my finances very well so that my money keeps growing....but he's the type of person who is wealthy as well but lives a very cheap lifestyle I mean don't get me wrong, we live right in the center and he has membership to expensive gyms but for example he always dresses very simple while I have an expensive fashion taste, or he prefers to eat cheap to save while I'd prefer a nice restaurant, things like that

But anyway I'm just used to the word partner cause it's everywhere, even our austrian legal documents have the word partner as well as the ones from the US but yes at first I didn't find it cold but rather just strange cause I have always known the word partner as working in pairs like in school and stuff

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by flopho
    I wish my flight gets cancelled some day as you can get up to 600e LEGALLY for every flight that was more than 3h late unless it's was cuz of natutal disaster or somethig differrnt, but people don't know this.
    whew weird, i just wrote about this (not only this law but similar ones too) for a summary (travel law lecture) and now i'm reading it here that exam is clearly haunting me
    Maybe it's a sign it'll be good?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I think it's few clicks really, there are 'law offices' that do this and you can never loose, tho they get some part of it ofc. Abd I would deffo take that eoom even if I didnt use it cuz ff them.

Unrelated to you, but I find the word partner kinda cold. Sounds really buisnessy and distanced.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    I was supposed to get back to NYC today but my flight got cancelled and soI get to spend an extra day in Vienna with my loves The airline was actually gonna book me a hotel but I'm lucky I actually have a place to stay here...I felt bad for all the other passengers who were pissed and had to stay in some hotel right by the airport which is like the middle of nowhere
    It is kinda nowhere, but at the same time, it's 25mins from city centre so not bad. I wish my flight gets cancelled some day as you can get up to 600e LEGALLY for every flight that was more than 3h late unless it's was cuz of natutal disaster or somethig differrnt, but people don't know this.

Apply online and earn back those latest shoes you got.
    My partner told me about this but I honestly can't be bothered he's gonna do it though

Leave a comment:

Working...
X