Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Originally posted by jochen
    I hate Men wearing coats and scarfs
    I hate wearing them, but love looking at them. Plus, what else are you supposed to do in winter? Freeze to death?
    I don't get wearing them as an accessory. If it's cold, fine:



    PS - David Beckham is literally sex on legs.

    He looks grotesque
    Way toooo styled.
    YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Hugo
      Originally posted by Wayne
      PS - David Beckham is literally sex on legs.
      Figuratively.

      Sex on legs... what kind of porn are you watching, Wayne, and would Céline approve of it?

      I love when he is naughty ;-)
      YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

      Comment


      • I saw on the news today that the UK has been facing 30° for the last month or so and that it's unbearable.
        Here in Rio de Janeiro,during the Summer (especially January and February) we have up to 45 °
        Now,during winter,we celebrate when it falls to 22/25
        When it's below 20,you see ppl wearing gloves and high knee boots on the streets

        Comment


        • This is my husband:

          My Chart

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BodyShop
            When it's below 20,you see ppl wearing gloves and high knee boots on the streets
            "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rihab
              Originally posted by aRat
              It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot :evil:
              This is the most brutal summer I’ve witnessed, it’s unbearable.

              Temperatures hitting 25°C before 8am, then (close to) 35°C every single day for weeks and not (or barely) falling below 20°C at night. I can’t even remember the last time it rained for more than 3 minutes straight, nature is turning yellow brownish, the river is more islands than water at this point and our town’s fire sirens have gone off 3 times in the last 2 days alone.

              36° in my city
              YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Hugo
                Originally posted by Wayne
                PS - David Beckham is literally sex on legs.
                Figuratively.

                Sex on legs... what kind of porn are you watching, Wayne, and would Céline approve of it?
                I loathe people who correct like that.



                SEX ON LEGS >>>

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rihab
                  Originally posted by aRat
                  It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot :evil:
                  This is the most brutal summer I’ve witnessed, it’s unbearable.

                  Temperatures hitting 25°C before 8am, then (close to) 35°C every single day for weeks and not (or barely) falling below 20°C at night. I can’t even remember the last time it rained for more than 3 minutes straight, nature is turning yellow brownish, the river is more islands than water at this point and our town’s fire sirens have gone off 3 times in the last 2 days alone.
                  tomorrow is gonna be even hotter. Stay inside sistren.
                  BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                  98 - OUT

                  Comment


                  • Re: The Random Thought Thread

                    Andrea Pirlo >>>> David Beckham
                    Waffles are checked cookies

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Wayne
                      I loathe people who correct like that.
                      I loathe Englishmen who can't use their own language properly.
                      "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by heppolo
                        Andrea Pirlo >>>> David Beckham
                        ...............
                        BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                        98 - OUT

                        Comment


                        • Gosh, it's been 9 years since I joined UkMiX...
                          "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Hugo
                            Originally posted by Wayne
                            I loathe people who correct like that.
                            I loathe Englishmen who can't use their own language properly.
                            Stop being an annoying turd.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by aRat
                              Originally posted by heppolo
                              Andrea Pirlo >>>> David Beckham
                              ...............
                              one is World Cup winner, the other is a Leo DiCaprio of football, he was so good-looking when he was young, esp. in 1998-1999 season

                              but then it all went downhill
                              Waffles are checked cookies

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Hugo
                                Gosh, it's been 9 years since I joined UkMiX...
                                how many times did u get banned?
                                BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                98 - OUT

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Hugo
                                  Gosh, it's been 9 years since I joined UkMiX...
                                  And even a 9 year old behaves better than you
                                  Follow Me On Instagram

                                  The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

                                  #KING

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by aRat
                                    Originally posted by Hugo
                                    Gosh, it's been 9 years since I joined UkMiX...
                                    how many times did u get banned?
                                    Hmm, twice.

                                    The first time because I posted a still image from the 13 REASONS WHY series in a Sam Smith thread lol And the other one because I asked, after urbanmusik's iconic ban.

                                    Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                    Originally posted by Hugo
                                    Gosh, it's been 9 years since I joined UkMiX...
                                    And even a 9 year old behaves better than you
                                    Do you really want to discuss childish behaviour?
                                    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

                                    Comment


                                    • Re: The Random Thought Thread

                                      Beckham does nothing for me.
                                      Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                      Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                      Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                      So does her microphone

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                        Beckham does nothing for me.
                                        Surely you still would though? I mean, it’s Beckham.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Wayne
                                          Originally posted by Hugo
                                          Originally posted by Wayne
                                          PS - David Beckham is literally sex on legs.
                                          Figuratively.

                                          Sex on legs... what kind of porn are you watching, Wayne, and would Céline approve of it?
                                          I loathe people who correct like that.



                                          SEX ON LEGS >>>
                                          Wooo. Good night.
                                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                            Beckham does nothing for me.
                                            +1!

                                            Sure I wouldn’t mind but meh, nothing special
                                            Follow Me On Instagram

                                            The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

                                            #KING

                                            Comment


                                            • Re: The Random Thought Thread

                                              Beckham is my perfect man
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                                Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                                Beckham does nothing for me.
                                                +1!

                                                Sure I wouldn’t mind but meh, nothing special
                                                You can do better than Beckham tbh.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Spartan
                                                  Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                                  Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                                  Beckham does nothing for me.
                                                  +1!

                                                  Sure I wouldn’t mind but meh, nothing special
                                                  You can do better than Beckham tbh.
                                                  Omg is that a compliment or am I reading wrong? <3
                                                  Why u so sweet?
                                                  Follow Me On Instagram

                                                  The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

                                                  #KING

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Re: The Random Thought Thread

                                                    I've been here for 13 years. (I am in my 14th year). I have never been banned. #talentalwayswins.
                                                    My Chart

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X