This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

It's venomous but nothing too serious. They're most common at the south of the country, specially Setubal and Faro where temperatures raise a lot, including waters and that's why they're prominent. Here in the North I guess I've barely seen any! Looks very fun and playful - actual jelly
    You ain't gotta break down,
    YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
      Originally posted by aRat
      Celine may be a boring mess most of the time but My Heart Will Go On is THAT legendary classic.
      slow torture
      gurl let's not that song has power and slays ur soul.
      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
      98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
        Celine may be a boring mess most of the time but My Heart Will Go On is THAT legendary classic.
        slow torture
        If it wasn’t for the movie, it wouldn’t even be a hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum
          Originally posted by heppolo
          slow torture
          Sure Jan
          Floped and localed

Comment

• gosh that new DJ KhaLARD x Mustin Bieber song is utter Garbaj.

I am not surprised tho.
            BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
            98 - OUT

Comment

• the most underrated Shan song

[youtube:3jx83izy]S88Wit5bNdY[/youtube:3jx83izy]

it's a tad cheesy, but perfect for weddings. and sounds so pretty

this + especially Forever And For Always >>>>>> You're Still the One
              last.fm

Comment

slow torture
                the movie is one big eye-candy (I have to admit 1997 versions of Leo and Kate look pretty) cringefest.
                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

slow torture
                  Isn't that a bit redundant though, given the song was only written for the movie? We all know the story by now - James Cameron didn't want a song with lyrics for the movie, Will Jennings wrote the lyrics anyway, Celine (having had to be convinced to sing it) then sang a demo and it was then put before Cameron who loved it.

Comment

Forever And For Always is my favorite Shania song.
                    Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                      Mine too!
                      last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                        Originally posted by Marchum
                        slow torture
                        Isn't that a bit redundant though, given the song was only written for the movie? We all know the story by now - James Cameron didn't want a song with lyrics for the movie, Will Jennings wrote the lyrics anyway, Celine (having had to be convinced to sing it) then sang a demo and it was then put before Cameron who loved it.
                        We all know that Cameron brought the populism to the masses. The real artist would have turned''Titanic'' into an abstact dark humour comedy.

Comment

• I've always had a soft spot for Nah!

[youtube:1c0wp9m7]UOE3H7pY32A[/youtube:1c0wp9m7]

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                            I only enjoy ''Ka-Ching''

Comment

The dance mix of That Don't Impress Me Much still slays careers

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
                                Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                The only legit cool, progressive and truly artistic song there was Madonna's "Ray Of Light"
                                Never understood the love the song Ray Of Turds gets. That thing was always just a boring basic filler to me.
                                "Ray Of Light" will always remain a dance / club driven yet progressive and alternative masterpiece Madonna released at her highest during the 90s, it is creative, it is elaborate, it is rich, it is stunning.

Easily one of Madonna's best recordings.
                                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Ray of Light has grown on me a bit over the years, but it isn't even close to being Madonna's best. It was different, yes, but it wasn't brilliant.
                                  UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [080-076]
                                  "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Thank You Baby! is my fav Shania song

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                      Ray of Light has grown on me a bit over the years, but it isn't even close to being Madonna's best. It was different, yes, but it wasn't brilliant.
                                      As of July 28, 2018. "Ray Of Light" is my favorite Madonna song ever.
                                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                        Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                        Ray of Light has grown on me a bit over the years, but it isn't even close to being Madonna's best. It was different, yes, but it wasn't brilliant.
                                        As of July 28, 2018. "Ray Of Light" is my favorite Madonna song ever.
                                        Let's hope July 29, 2018 brings better choices.

I jest...mostly.

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                          Let's hope July 29, 2018 brings better choices.

I jest...mostly.
                                          LOL not really, at worst it could drop some positions but "Ray Of Light" song has never left my Madonna Top 5 for over 20 years.

My Top Madonna song used to be "Drowned World / Substitute For Love" and "Ray Of Light" was my #2 but they have swtiched places by now.

It is a stunning progressive song and the fact that not many people seem to appreciate it actually makes me like it even more .... I'll never be that "Hung Up" / "4 Minutes" stan.

Comment

Is there a 4 Minutes stan though?
                                            last.fm

Comment

• I don't know if I'd say any song from Ray of Light is underappreciated. The album is widely regarded by critics and fans alike to be the frontrunner for Madge's magnum opus title.

I'd say Erotica and Bedtime Stories are more underappreciated.

Comment

• Damn. This is close. Never expected it.

[tweet:34ogs1go]https://twitter.com/godismy_lord/status/1021269198675177472[/tweet:34ogs1go]
                                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
                                                  Is there a 4 Minutes stan though?
                                                  Hi there!

I actually think "4 Minutes" and "Give Me All Your Luvin'" are two of Madonna's career-best tracks. I think a lot of people consider the latter to be ridiculous, but were it released 25 years earlier, I think it'd be held in higher regard. It's a geyser of unadulterated fun!

Comment

^^ I voted for Ciara, but Beyoncé is a phenomenal dancer, too.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X