Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MrLeonix
    Fun fact! . . . If I made a list of my favorite 100 songs of all time Britney wouldn't make the list at all and Madonna would barely make it with just one song and outside Top 90 (probably ranking around #94)
    What?
    Follow Me On Instagram

    The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

    #KING

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MrLeonix
      Fun fact! . . . If I made a list of my favorite 100 songs of all time Britney wouldn't make the list at all and Madonna would barely make it with just one song and outside Top 90 (probably ranking around #94)
      This sounds like an interesting list.

      The Personal Charts folder is open and ready to see it.
      UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [080-076]
      "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

      Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JSparksFan
        Originally posted by MrLeonix
        Fun fact! . . . If I made a list of my favorite 100 songs of all time Britney wouldn't make the list at all and Madonna would barely make it with just one song and outside Top 90 (probably ranking around #94)
        This sounds like an interesting list.

        The Personal Charts folder is open and ready to see it.
        +1

        Would be cool to follow that one

        Comment


        • Who tf were all the back up dancers on Top of the Pops that would dance when artists would perform songs? Looking back at 90s perfromances onTOTP, some of them dancers were hot af
          Follow Me On Instagram

          The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

          #KING

          Comment


          • Tell me, you're so into meeeee
            That I'm the only one you will seeeee
            Tell meeee, I'm not in the bluuuue, oh
            That I'm not wastin' mah feelings on youuu
            Follow Me On Instagram

            The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

            #KING

            Comment


            • [youtube:3diclxjp]Q4J_PiPpQrc[/youtube:3diclxjp]
              Waffles are checked cookies

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TheRealest
                Lord all this paleontology...
                sis
                BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                98 - OUT

                Comment


                • Originally posted by heppolo
                  [youtube:12w68pvz]Q4J_PiPpQrc[/youtube:12w68pvz]
                  Not with that horse jaw.
                  BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                  98 - OUT

                  Comment


                  • My 100 songs of all times thread doesn't feature Britney either.

                    I've started the thread in May 2017 and we currently have the positions 100-94:

                    100 - Sweet Thing - Van Morrison (1968)
                    99 - Nights in white Satin - Moody Blues (1967)
                    98 - You Only Live Twice - Nancy Sinatra (1968)
                    97 - With a LIttle Help from my Friends - Joe Cocker (1968)
                    96 - Eternal Flame - Bangles (1989)
                    95 - Linger - Cranberries (1993)
                    94 - Nothing Else Matters - Metallica (1992)

                    I will give a hint: Madonna is def. going to be in there and I am happy that she will rank higher on my list than on one of her stans' ones.

                    viewtopic.php?f=15&t=122895
                    My Chart

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by stevyy
                      My 100 songs of all times thread doesn't feature Britney either.

                      I've started the thread in May 2017 and we currently have the positions 100-94:

                      100 - Sweet Thing - Van Morrison (1968)
                      99 - Nights in white Satin - Moody Blues (1967)
                      98 - You Only Live Twice - Nancy Sinatra (1968)
                      97 - With a LIttle Help from my Friends - Joe Cocker (1968)
                      96 - Eternal Flame - Bangles (1989)
                      95 - Linger - Cranberries (1993)
                      94 - Nothing Else Matters - Metallica (1992)

                      I will give a hint: Madonna is def. going to be in there and I am happy that she will rank higher on my list than on one of her stans' ones.

                      viewtopic.php?f=15&t=122895" target="_blank
                      what are those unknown flop songs tho?

                      Are Rihanna or Dua Lipa gonna be there?
                      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                      98 - OUT

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by aRat
                        what are those unknown flop songs tho?

                        Are Rihanna or Dua Lipa gonna be there?

                        OMG, is this question real? Of course not. Dua wouldn't even appear in a top 10,000 list. Rihanna, I would imagine, could have a song charting outside the top 6000.
                        My Chart

                        Comment


                        • Re: The Random Thought Thread

                          Welp not gonna act surprised that there weren't going to be any Qualitea songs on there.

                          Keep it then.
                          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                          98 - OUT

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by aRat
                            Welp not gonna act surprised that there weren't going to be any Qualitea songs on there.

                            Keep it then.
                            You’re so childish and rude
                            My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by aRat
                              Not with that horse jaw.
                              Dua Lipa prefers similar kind of hipster boys, so you should take note

                              Taste's not coming home.
                              Waffles are checked cookies

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by aRat
                                Mummy Gone Wild is cute in a silly way.
                                I love this guy
                                You're my favorite poster!
                                "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by stevyy
                                  I've started the thread in May 2017 and we currently have the positions 100-94:

                                  100 - Sweet Thing - Van Morrison (1968)
                                  99 - Nights in white Satin - Moody Blues (1967)
                                  98 - You Only Live Twice - Nancy Sinatra (1968)
                                  97 - With a LIttle Help from my Friends - Joe Cocker (1968)
                                  96 - Eternal Flame - Bangles (1989)
                                  95 - Linger - Cranberries (1993)
                                  94 - Nothing Else Matters - Metallica (1992)
                                  Eternal Flame? .. Ew
                                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                  Comment


                                  • [youtube:ze32t2h7]dvf--10EYXw[/youtube:ze32t2h7]

                                    This song is trash, but Katy's part from cca 2:30 slays careers. I just want to crop the rest of the song out and listen to her part on repeat.

                                    I miss this Katheryn
                                    last.fm

                                    Comment


                                    • Re: The Random Thought Thread

                                      ^I actually prefer 3oh3 parts in this, they gave the song the whacky and ridiculous feel, true authentic american pop.
                                      Waffles are checked cookies

                                      Comment


                                      • Re: The Random Thought Thread

                                        Starstrukk is a bop and kinda better than most rock band songs.
                                        BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                        98 - OUT

                                        Comment


                                        • Re: The Random Thought Thread

                                          3OH!3 were very underrated and produced some amazing trash-pop, Streets Of Gold is an incredible album.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by TheRealest
                                            Lord all this paleontology...
                                            Dinosaurs are more interesting than whales
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by spiritboy
                                              Originally posted by TheRealest
                                              Lord all this paleontology...
                                              Dinosaurs are more interesting than whales
                                              Whales are still living though
                                              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by DnBLover
                                                Originally posted by spiritboy
                                                Originally posted by TheRealest
                                                Lord all this paleontology...
                                                Dinosaurs are more interesting than whales
                                                Whales are still living though
                                                dinosaurs too. They've just reinvented themselves and changed their look for their new era.



                                                Some species like to change up things a bit and not stay in the same lane all the time like whales do.
                                                BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                                98 - OUT

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by DnBLover
                                                  Originally posted by spiritboy
                                                  Originally posted by TheRealest
                                                  Lord all this paleontology...
                                                  Dinosaurs are more interesting than whales
                                                  Whales are still living though
                                                  [tweet:3q69v0eb]https://twitter.com/dualipa/status/740170740775985152[/tweet:3q69v0eb]
                                                  Waffles are checked cookies

                                                  Comment


                                                  • The shade would be cute if Mariah was fat, but she’s snatched. And your fave remains old and wrinkled. Y’all be blessed now.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X