• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIfan
    replied
    Lord!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

I would hope some would be honest in their votes. The forum would be for people to give their opinion, discover different sounds, and even argue a bit, but I think an Award show would be fun for all of us.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by LongingHeart
    ^ look who's talking :-? But yeah, agree.
    onesup | justTrifling | careybling | banksy | Binky | wolfily | taustin13

Some members from (ONLY) the last page of MC's general thread.

Now, does anyone know any of them? They contribute nothing to the site and yet they'd be voting on UKMIX Awards, get it? It's stupid.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo

That would be pointless. Stans can't be rational. Mariah would sweep all categories, including male ones.
    nah, we'd allow Beck to have the male categories.

Leave a comment:

• LongingHeart
    replied
    ^ look who's talking :-? But yeah, agree.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    We should get this together. I wanted to do genre categories. Plus I want a big Big 4 category...

Artist of the Year
    Album of the Year
    Song of the Year
    New Artist of the Year

Everyone cam send in 5 nominees for each category, and then those involved will select the 5 nominees (most votes). Everyone will have opportunity to vote in any category. The winners will be revealed.

We need the state to allow us to vote without seeing the winner, until we have the UKmix special.
    That would be pointless. Stans can't be rational. Mariah would sweep all categories, including male ones.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Actress Judy Pace is do freaking beautiful!!!

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Yeah if there's gonna be an awards show let's play fair this time, and have 2 hosts who are opposites that way we ensure they don't team up like for example, if you're gonna put biscuits as host, make me the second one so we are assured all the results are correct just in case u never known, 2 minds are better than one and even simple math can have miscalculations
    Nothing against stevyy doll and Colbie, but the execution of the awards was a mess thanks to having two hosts. Look how organised and efficient the popular countdown was in comparison.

Leave a comment:

• AlphaMale
    replied
    Salvador Sobral wins the Eurovision contest with a beautiful song and an awesome performance and singing it in Portuguese.

To me it was the best song by far.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Yeah if there's gonna be an awards show let's play fair this time, and have 2 hosts who are opposites that way we ensure they don't team up like for example, if you're gonna put biscuits as host, make me the second one so we are assured all the results are correct just in case u never known, 2 minds are better than one and even simple math can have miscalculations

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    Hollywood's Throat would be a great band name.
    just call it Rita Ora

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    ^ When can we send our votes ? I am talking about the male artists countdown.
    biscuits - the diva - needs to give me the go and we can start. It all depends on him as I was ready to start 2 months ago.
    don't u dare put this on boscuits!! I'll make ur state become a part of denmark if you don't stpp
    I don't remember getting permission when I hosted the male countdown.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    biscuits - the diva - needs to give me the go and we can start. It all depends on him as I was ready to start 2 months ago.
    don't u dare put this on boscuits!! I'll make ur state become a part of denmark if you don't stpp

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    We should get this together. I wanted to do genre categories. Plus I want a big Big 4 category...

Artist of the Year
    Album of the Year
    Song of the Year
    New Artist of the Year

Everyone cam send in 5 nominees for each category, and then those involved will select the 5 nominees (most votes). Everyone will have opportunity to vote in any category. The winners will be revealed.

We need the state to allow us to vote without seeing the winner, until we have the UKmix special.
    We could add the Lifetie Achievement Category for the Hall Of Fame too. We would also need a cut off timeline for example only music is allowed to be nominated which was released between Jan 1st and Dec 31st in a given year.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    ^ Ok, thanks. I will vote.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied

Artist of the Year
    Album of the Year
    Song of the Year
    New Artist of the Year

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    I spoke with Wayne about this a while ago, but I think we should have an Award show for Ukmix. Similar to the Grammys, and we should have a UKmix Gall of Fame, where we induct one male solo artist, one female solo artist, and one group with 25 years+.
    as the host of the 2017 male artists countdown i want to be involved in that bc I love the idea.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    I spoke with Wayne about this a while ago, but I think we should have an Award show for Ukmix. Similar to the Grammys, and we should have a UKmix Hall of Fame, where we induct one male solo artist, one female solo artist, and one group with 25 years+.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Why are the Grammys the only award show for music that is suppose to be award "quality?" Film and Television has any award shows, as well as Broadway.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by Serby
    Are you two gonna meet up in Vienna?
    I am gonna meet Diva, but MR said he doesn't want us three to meet.
    Why not?
    We'd probably end up in a cat fight
    Yes, I'm sure you'd end up going at it like animals

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Are you two gonna meet up in Vienna?
    I am gonna meet Diva, but MR said he doesn't want us three to meet.
    Why not?
    We'd probably end up in a cat fight

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    It's 30 degrees here. Gotta go to beach on Monday.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Baby shower song suggestions pls
    Autotune Baby by Madge

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Oh I will darling. Thank you

Leave a comment:

Working...