• Show
Clear All

• since we are talking about thots: this is prostitution done right

[youtube:2vsnwnup]WyhdvRWEWRw[/youtube:2vsnwnup]
    DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
    98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
      thats literally one of the worst songs ever released.
      still better than anything Robbert Will.I.Ams has released.
      98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow
        Watching "Interstellar" after having watched "The Martian" on the same day, makes "Interstellar" look like a low-budget movie from the 80s xD
        Sis Interstellar was much better.
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

BIM is a bop.
          be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung
            I think Madonna's new single should be a trap bop featuring Cardi and it should be her, Madge, singing about being a 60 year old thot....
            Tell me more mariah stan

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
              Last night I finally watched The Matrix in full (after 'seeing' it 100 times bits by bits). I love the theme and the message and the constant green effect. I do belive that we, people, live in some sort of matrix and that each individual should try to red pill themselves whenever possible.

9/10
              Fisrt one is cool (but still overrated), 2nd and 3rd are not even watchable. I fell asleep 3 days in a row while trying to watch 3rd part in 2016, i gave up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                Originally posted by TIfan
                I just met Smokey Robinson. I can freaking cry right now...
                Tell us more. What is he like in person?
                He reminds me of my uncles from Detroit. Really cool. His eyes are so beautiful..
                Diva!!!

Comment

• I love Whitney, and posted on her thread.

However, one user is posting at least 5 times a day on the thread about random/nonevent stuffs and Iím tired of it. :-?
                  Does anyone know how I can unsubscribe from that thread? Iím just tired of seeing it on ďview my postsĒ all the time, please help

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
                    Originally posted by ForeverYoung
                    I think Madonna's new single should be a trap bop featuring Cardi and it should be her, Madge, singing about being a 60 year old thot....

Sis we don't need another "Bitch I'm Madino" just in trap.
                    It was like some SNL skit of a Madonna song, made me laugh when I first heard it.
                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy
                      dumb remarque.
                      My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy
                        He released a anthem before anyone was even aware.
                        [youtube:35l3x2lo]ULTtWUZhD9c[/youtube:35l3x2lo]

Comment

Supreme is one of my fav Robbie songs. It was a strange type of song for him back then, but I loved it.
                          I'm like a dream within a dream that's been decoded

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by Mainshow
                            Watching "Interstellar" after having watched "The Martian" on the same day, makes "Interstellar" look like a low-budget movie from the 80s xD
                            Nope, maybe I could just get a glimpse of the concept but I honestly think it looked like an old movie. The special effects weren't that great and it reminded me so much of those 90s TV series like Star Treck etc.
                            I honestly think that "The Martian" and "Life" were superior to it because they had a way more "closer to reality" feeling attached to them while "Interstellar" was interesting but too much theory and unnecessary drama.
                            Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                              Supreme is one of my fav Robbie songs. It was a strange type of song for him back then, but I loved it.
                              It's one of his finest singles. He was extremely amazing back then.
                              Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverYoung

Sis we don't need another "Bitch I'm Madino" just in trap.
                                what is that sis, I cant seem to remember??

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow
                                  Originally posted by aRat
                                  Originally posted by Mainshow
                                  Nope, maybe I could just get a glimpse of the concept but I honestly think it looked like an old movie. The special effects weren't that great and it reminded me so much of those 90s TV series like Star Treck etc.
                                  I honestly think that "The Martian" and "Life" were superior to it because they had a way more "closer to reality" feeling attached to them while "Interstellar" was interesting but too much theory and unnecessary drama.
                                  I'll let Hugo deal with this..

Comment

• Ugh itís been so hot and humid in Vienna
                                    Thank goodness for having A/C...I donít understand how most people here are ok just sleeping with a window open when itís so humid and thereís no wind, must be hot af during the night :-? I know a lot of people who do this and donít even use fans...and itís not about being able to get/afford it, I know people who strongly prefer not to have AC I told my dogsitter for example (she stays in my apt when Iím gone) that she could have the AC on all day since itís been hot and she said she actually prefers not to have the AC on and just open the window
                                    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• The problem with AC is that you canĎt stay inside forever. YouĎre gonna have to leave the house sooner or later and then the heat will hit you with full force. ItĎs better to slowly get used to it imo. Iím also one of those people who tend to get sick from AC, so I only use fans at home.

Comment

Are taxes bad in your countries?

These mfks just took $650 out of my cheque. I feel like s**t right now
                                        Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                          Are taxes bad in your countries?

These mfks just took $650 out of my cheque. I feel like s**t right now

We need tax percentages for context

In the UK the basic rate is 20% then it rises if you make over £45k per year.
                                          I'm like a dream within a dream that's been decoded

#FreeBritney

Comment

our basic income tax rate is 18%, but we're obliged to give out further 34% to the state pension fund.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                              Ugh itís been so hot and humid in Vienna
                                              Thank goodness for having A/C...I donít understand how most people here are ok just sleeping with a window open when itís so humid and thereís no wind, must be hot af during the night :-? I know a lot of people who do this and donít even use fans...and itís not about being able to get/afford it, I know people who strongly prefer not to have AC I told my dogsitter for example (she stays in my apt when Iím gone) that she could have the AC on all day since itís been hot and she said she actually prefers not to have the AC on and just open the window
                                              I'm one of them. AC gives me blocked nose in matter of minutes. I like entering a sligthly ACed room or having it on for few minutes, rather than having it on constantly, but if I must choose one, def no AC.

Open window all the way! Saves money and resources too.
                                              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

heat gives me extreme headaches, AC gives me the running nose, I prefer the latter.

Comment

The taxes and economy is at its worst in Turkey yet some people are really happy

"Democracy" is a dangerous weapon in illiterate and religious countries.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I hate AC. Always gives me headaches.
                                                    Floped and localed

Comment

Working...
                                                    X