X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hejira
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    and i don't even like cheese that much (or meat). Plants are better anyway.
    I'm a fake Dutchie cause I don't like cheese either. I only like a regular Gouda and it has to be MELTED. I don't understand how people can eat plain cheese, that texture is revolting.

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    I'm a fake Dutchie cause I don't like cheese either. I only like a regular Gouda and it has to be MELTED. I don't understand how people can eat plain cheese, that texture is revolting.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Hejira View Post
    That was so cheesy

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Hejira View Post
    That was so cheesy

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    By the Grace of God, can you please stop roar your delusional opinion every chance you get, nothing's hot n cold at the same time... so she will be back.
    That was so cheesy

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    By the Grace of God, can you please stop roar your delusional opinion every chance you get, nothing's hot n cold at the same time... so she will be back.
    This whole post... Save as Draft DELETE

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by beredy View Post
    It wasn't a Bon Apettit boo. Even her fan base Swish Swished that one.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied

Rookie kings did it again!

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    But in 2017 I could witness her great comeback.
    It wasn't a Bon Apettit boo. Even her fan base Swish Swished that one.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Now there's nothing left but small talk.
    But in 2017 I could witness her great comeback.

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
    She's really really over right?
    Now there's nothing left but small talk.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I can't at people calling Katy real and cool in 2019.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Very underrated even though Britney's team had the nerve to release a song that some other woman is singing the chorus of

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    pressed much?

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    [MENTION=27834]Rihab[/MENTION]: How would you rate 'Disturbia' and 'Drunk In Love? Better or worse ?

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    i love kitty Purry. all them hate she is receiving... shakes my head. She is the realest and coolest of those poptards.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
    Well Tayloo has cute hits and all but she is pretty fake...I'm pretty sure the recent viral video fo her all drugged up post lasik surgery was so staged, her acting is pretty bad too
    to me she just comes across as dorky, any of her antics just ain't gonna seem natural

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    It’s pretentious to have self-hygiene?
    it's fine, but Mariah's acting like she's in the eye of the storm there

Leave a comment:

• banksy
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan View Post
    My job pissed me off so badly today...

I've been with them for 8 years now and I asked could I see my personal file. There was only one remake in my film from 2016 that mentioned me arriving to work early but forgetting to clock in on time. I've never been written up for anything. I thought that only bad remarks can go on my file but my supervisor told me that they messed up by not adding any of the good remarks. I feel like I go above and beyond everyday and I have received countless of compliments from passengers, leaders, coworkers, and other supervisors. None of that is on my file. I've been turned away from so many opportunities and now I see why. These ****ers could not put a single good remark in my file but two/three times per week, they illegally do not provide me lunch time. I feel like setting up a meeting with all of the high rankings to simply tell them about themselves. I know that getting paid is the ultimate compliment, but I've missed out on opportunities, thinking I had the perfect record.
    Talking to the higher-ups will just invite more trouble. It's time to find a new job. And start documenting the times that you don't get a break. It could be put to good use, either with an employment lawyer, or what agency regulates your industry.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    Cool that you like the song that much . Not sure which one would be my favorite song by Rihanna... 'Don't Stop The Music','Disturbia' and 'Pon de Replay' are pretty much on par for me. I'd say they're all somewhere in the 8/10 area, but I'm curious whether Rihanna is able to top that and hint into the 9/10 or even 10/10 direction. Maybe her personal 'Drunk In Love' is yet to come .

perma-

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    My job pissed me off so badly today...

I've been with them for 8 years now and I asked could I see my personal file. There was only one remake in my film from 2016 that mentioned me arriving to work early but forgetting to clock in on time. I've never been written up for anything. I thought that only bad remarks can go on my file but my supervisor told me that they messed up by not adding any of the good remarks. I feel like I go above and beyond everyday and I have received countless of compliments from passengers, leaders, coworkers, and other supervisors. None of that is on my file. I've been turned away from so many opportunities and now I see why. These ****ers could not put a single good remark in my file but two/three times per week, they illegally do not provide me lunch time. I feel like setting up a meeting with all of the high rankings to simply tell them about themselves. I know that getting paid is the ultimate compliment, but I've missed out on opportunities, thinking I had the perfect record.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Well Tayloo has cute hits and all but she is pretty fake...I'm pretty sure the recent viral video fo her all drugged up post lasik surgery was so staged, her acting is pretty bad too

Leave a comment:

• banksy
    replied
    Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
    It's all cyclical, baby.

The divas of the 90s were a reversal on the Paula Abduls of the 80s. A vocal talent will come along to challenge the Dua Whos eventually.

1. It was cyclical until the industry imploded on itself. There's no telling where things are going right now. Labels aren't willing to invest in singers with talent these days.

2. If anything, the talentless chicks who relied on sex because what the eff else did they have to offer just inspired more of the same talentless chicks who rely on sex because what the eff else do they have to offer.

They didn't "win"; they single-handedly cheapened the art of singing and made not being able to sing for shit an industry standard. Yes, audiences are responsible for validating this mess, but let's not forget where it started.

And Madonna appropriated her thing from black women and gay singers performing in New York clubs in the 80s. The aesthetics, the music, the attitude, all of it.
    Last edited by banksy; Tue October 8, 2019, 00:35.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X