X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serby
    replied
    Americans just care so much about taxes cuz they get wasted anyway, it's extremly stupid concept tbh. Now if there were two prices, with and without tax, that'd make sense as you would know the real cost and rhe taxes at the same time, but like this is just stupid.

Tlfan, so sorry. They are a mess, 3k is not a pocket money, tf.stay strong <3

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Yeah I'd prefer that^ although I'd be messy since different states have different tax percentages on the things thy do tax, so it would be a messy job for the manufacturer but hey if other places can do it I see why not.
    Also I believe certain people like those who have been in the military gets taxes less or something like that...

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by RayRay
    I can't believe Americans put up with the paying system they have. Isn't it weird to only know how much you have to pay when you're already at the register? Why won't they include tax on the price tag?

First time I was in the US I went up to the register and was waiting till I got my meal (at Wendy's), while she was waiting for me to pay the taxes. I was like: "What is she waiting for? I paid already."
    It depends on the state also, like when I lived in Texas you would be added taxes on EVERYTHING at the register even a small candy bar. In he state of NY it's different from what I see, like when you buy clothes sometimes they dont add taxes you just pay exactly what it says on the price tag but if it's an expensive item you'll pay taxes...I believe if the single piece of clothing or pair of shoes exceeds $110 you'll be taxed, if ya under you're exempt

I think grocery itself are also exempt but eating at restaurants isn't
    That's why it would even make more sense to already include the taxes on the price tag, so you're never surprised when you get to the register. Here we pay taxes too, but it is always included on the price tag, so you never get to the register with a shortage of money.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    The weird language titles are so messy

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Omg... I'm sorry for sharing so much but my family is **** up. My grandmother had an insurance policy for 16 years but my aunt told me it hasn't been paid in the last 3 months

Now they are asking me for $3,000. I am so pissed. My mother told my aunt that if my grandmother needed help with the insurance payments, my aunt was to call my mother to get help. This bitch needs to understand that I am in college, and i cannot throw money around like that. :evil: :evil:
    Ugh what a difficult situation to put you in! I think your aunt should've told your mom back when the insurance wasn't paid and not say now that she needs money...

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay
    I can't believe Americans put up with the paying system they have. Isn't it weird to only know how much you have to pay when you're already at the register? Why won't they include tax on the price tag?

First time I was in the US I went up to the register and was waiting till I got my meal (at Wendy's), while she was waiting for me to pay the taxes. I was like: "What is she waiting for? I paid already."
    It depends on the state also, like when I lived in Texas you would be added taxes on EVERYTHING at the register even a small candy bar. In he state of NY it's different from what I see, like when you buy clothes sometimes they dont add taxes you just pay exactly what it says on the price tag but if it's an expensive item you'll pay taxes...I believe if the single piece of clothing or pair of shoes exceeds $110 you'll be taxed, if ya under you're exempt

I think grocery itself are also exempt but eating at restaurants isn't

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    ^^^ my aunt will be stuck with a bill. The funeral is going to happen regardless.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    ^
    What happens if it isn't paid?

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    Omg... I'm sorry for sharing so much but my family is ****ed up. My grandmother had an insurance policy for 16 years but my aunt told me it hasn't been paid in the last 3 months

Now they are asking me for $3,000. I am so pissed. My mother told my aunt that if my grandmother needed help with the insurance payments, my aunt was to call my mother to get help. This bitch needs to understand that I am in college, and i cannot throw money around like that. :evil: :evil:

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Woke up crying
    :(

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    Woke up crying

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Welsh is cool and I juat know from it cuz I used to watch The Vallyes ocasionally

Also bus is written as bws and then I learned that w is a vowel actually.

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    It looks like someone has rested on the keyboard

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Are the two d's actually pronounced different than one d? Because I'm really curious why you would start a word with two d's.

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    Looking at Welsh hurts my eyes but hearing the language and the Welsh accent gives me life

also it's Gaelic not Irish edit: just googled it and you can call it Irish too #mybad
    Gaelic and Irish are different

Gaelic is like a group of languages

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaelic

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Is that Irish or Elvish?
    Welsh

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Is that Irish or Elvish?

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Can't wait for Keshas new album, Sony plans to release it this year
    Yes! I can't wait either but i'm not convinced we will get it this year unfortunately

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Can't wait for Keshas new album, Sony plans to release it this year

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    Crackiswhack

Good job!

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    J.lo (Feat. Pitbull) did a phenomenal job in Selenas movie. Her story is still so sad to this day. But it's so beautiful the legacy she has with her short time of being a star.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    22 years ago today Selena Quintanilla was murdered
    As a Spanish speaker and Texan I grew up with her music although by the time I could remember anything she was already killed (I was only months old when it happened) but her songs kept being played through the years. She was also a great fashion designer and had just opened her boutique, I wonder how far she would've gone if she were still alive

Btw, with the biopic with Jlo playing her, still love this scene!

[youtube:1rugqn9j]P9qu6rqjuC8[/youtube:1rugqn9j]

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    I covered Power of Love, I know its a lil pitchy

[youtube:21t0s8ns]_QHmI5M5adk[/youtube:21t0s8ns]

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    ^^ auto correct can be the devil at times.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X