X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Can Bingbing is the fashion queen of this century.
    You mean Fan? she's so cute, love that baby looking face but at the same time she looks like she can turn fierce any moment

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Fan Bingbing is the fashion queen of this century.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Currently in love with coconut hot chocolate, if I gain a few extra pounds u know why

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    So excited for new Broken Social Scene

[youtube:1r20ev3n]8sGaLNMKwjo[/youtube:1r20ev3n]

I love, love, love this song and this particular album so much.

Queer as Folk had the best soundtracks in TV series ever.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Condolences to you and your family, Tlfan.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied

Thank you all for your support.

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    EAI, While I don't commend violence, if you're gonna beat his ass, you might as well record it and share it on here.

If you would get expelled though, don't doit. Just try your best to provoke him so he hits first and you can claim self defense. But only if you won't get expelled

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Originally posted by ThaInfo1
    My heart is with you and your family sis!

sn: Why yall keep doing my gurl crackiswack's threads like that. #JusticeForCrackiswackCrackischeap
    Thank you!!! There's a whole lot of threads that are the same as other ones!

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    You guys are so cute. Thank yall.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Stay strong TIfan. What you and your family went through lately is awful.

Leave a comment:

• LongingHeart
    replied
    Originally posted by EAI
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by EAI
    My heart is racing. It's taking everything in me not to beat the shit out of my room mate.
    Why? Spill the tea
    I'd be here all night trying to explain everything he does.
    Main issue is that he is filthy.
    Our bathroom is the worst place anyone can go. If I need to use the bathroom, I have to clean the piss off the toilet first. He pees everywhere. When I confronted him nicely about it, he denied it and cursed me out. We've been fighting about this since the beginning of the school year and he's been threatening to fight me. I want to beat the living shit out of him and his childish ass, but it's not worth getting kicked out of school for. I'm running out of options. I spent an hour deep cleaning the bathroom and right after I'm done, he leaves a mess and blames it on my non-existent guests. Sometimes I think he has mental issues. He is an overly aggressive compulsive liar. I'm not one to fight, I'm super passive, but he's provoking me. He just texted me and told me that I'm a little bitch. I want to bust his door down and choke him. I've been so patient. One more month...

Like I said there is SOOOOOO much more stuff that he does. I'd be here all night trying to explain everything else. My other room mates hate him too, but lucky for them, they don't share a bathroom with him.
    ugh...... sounds like the worst situation ever :-? :evil: There's a reason why I hate having someone living with me
    The "right thing" to say to you would probably be something like "just keep calm, ignore him, be the better person...." but f that. I would totally "beat the living shit out of him" - sorry not sorry.
    People need to learn their lesson and some people need to learn the hard way.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    My mother just called. My grandmother officially passed away.
    :-(
    My condolences

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    EAI: sounds horrible! He sounds like a person you cant have a good talk too, so try to reason him would not be helpfull. But you said one month, so one of you is moving soon? Hang in there, if hes being ridiculous again remember its not for long anymore! ?

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    ^ Sounds atrociuos :-? I probably would not be able to remain calm. I mean it not "if" but "when" I would lose my cool.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by EAI
    My heart is racing. It's taking everything in me not to beat the shit out of my room mate.
    Why? Spill the tea
    I'd be here all night trying to explain everything he does.
    Main issue is that he is filthy.
    Our bathroom is the worst place anyone can go. If I need to use the bathroom, I have to clean the piss off the toilet first. He pees everywhere. When I confronted him nicely about it, he denied it and cursed me out. We've been fighting about this since the beginning of the school year and he's been threatening to fight me. I want to beat the living shit out of him and his childish ass, but it's not worth getting kicked out of school for. I'm running out of options. I spent an hour deep cleaning the bathroom and right after I'm done, he leaves a mess and blames it on my non-existent guests. Sometimes I think he has mental issues. He is an overly aggressive compulsive liar. I'm not one to fight, I'm super passive, but he's provoking me. He just texted me and told me that I'm a little bitch. I want to bust his door down and choke him. I've been so patient. One more month...

Like I said there is SOOOOOO much more stuff that he does. I'd be here all night trying to explain everything else. My other room mates hate him too, but lucky for them, they don't share a bathroom with him.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by EAI
    Why? Spill the tea

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Thank yall

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    It's after midnight
    And she's on your phone
    Saying come over
    Cause she's all alone
    I could tell it was your ex
    By your tone
    Why is she calling now
    After so long
    ????

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    My heart is with you and your family sis!

sn: Why yall keep doing my gurl crackiswack's threads like that. #JusticeForCrackiswackCrackischeap

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    OMG,I'm so sorry TIfan...Sincere condolences hun

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Originally posted by EAI
    The Messy Thoughts Thread

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Condolences to you and your family once again, these are some trying times

I initially read that your mom passed away, I felt chills for a second, and such sadness for you. Still feel it though

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Stay strong TIfan...

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    I'm so sorry :(

Leave a comment:

Working...
X