X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    Watching an old documentary on Janis Joplin. I wish her and Tina had ran away from everything and took care of each other.

Leave a comment:

• YouMakeMeFeel
    replied
    Maybe it's a sub-conscience thing? When something is gone, or taken, you want it more because you can't have it now. Not sure lol.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Why do the gays pop up and contact me to get my pu-c now that I'm not single? Where were they in times of need?
    What thought we were gonna hook up and 3some when I go to Milan next week...

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Oh, is that how it works? Hm.

Sorry, everyone, I am suddenly deeply committed and in love. Do NOT hit on me!

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Why do the gays pop up and contact me to get my pu-c now that I'm not single? Where were they in times of need?
    This is how it works. Soon as I was swoop up off the market, everyone wanted me to D-liver.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I'm pissed off so many stores still have winter/cold weather clothes...like take out the spring/summer stuff so I can shop :evil:

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    I always seem to hear "So Emotional" by Whitney whenever I go to restaurants or bars that play old-school music. I rarely hear How Will I Know or I Wanna Dance.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    The restaurant I just went to played these songs:

Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want to Have Fun
    Aretha Franklin - Think
    Madonna - Vogue
    Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody
    Tina Turner - Proud Mary
    Celine Dion - Where Does My Heart Beat Now?

And I am thinking what kind of retro UKmix Female Countdown Diva playlist...

And then they play Blurred Lines :evil:
    It was going really well and then...

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    I wish Billboard would have allowed MJ's songs to chart after his passing. As well as his albums. He probably would have been Billboards top artist of 2009.
    +1
    True

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    I wish Billboard would have allowed MJ's songs to chart after his passing. As well as his albums. He probably would have been Billboards top artist of 2009.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenixx
    replied
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Originally posted by Phoenixx
    oh my ***t! Today I've heard that a friend of me (20 years old) died at a motorcycle accident at sunday evening...
    R.I.P.[*] :(
    Thanks to all of you! XO

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    14 would be looked down in the states.

But early to mid high school is when people start doing that stuff (sneaking tho)

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    All around the world pretty girls!

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    The fact u took the time to note all those songs down... cute playlist though but yeah BL ruined it
    I know - the third song in I was like, I HAVE to post this on UKmix, so I started noting them.
    Stupid Robin Thicke

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    The restaurant I just went to played this songs:

Cynda Lauper - Girls Just Want to Have Fun
    Aretha Franklin - Think
    Madonna - Vogue
    Tina Turner - Proud Mary

The fact u took the time to note all those songs down... cute playlist though but yeah BL ruined it

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by MrDiva
    ^theres no reason to complain about it when you are not living that lifestyle almost like me complaining about Asian countries using chopsticks when I don't even live there or almost like me complaining that so many other countries out there have too many smoking areas...lawd, big no no
    I disagree
    The whole world is influenced by America
    And it's just annoying when you're on websites etc
    If that were the case wouldn't u all be using Fahrenheit, pounds, miles etc

I'm all for his country being an influence though...makes it easier for when I travel

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    The restaurant I just went to played these songs:

Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want to Have Fun
    Aretha Franklin - Think
    Madonna - Vogue
    Tina Turner - Proud Mary

Leave a comment:

• MrDiva
    replied
    ^theres no reason to complain about it when you are not living that lifestyle almost like me complaining about Asian countries using chopsticks when I don't even live there or almost like me complaining that so many other countries out there have too many smoking areas...lawd, big no no
    I disagree
    The whole world is influenced by America
    And it's just annoying when you're on websites etc

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Originally posted by Storyteller
    Drinking age here is 18, smoking too. Though smoking was 16 up until a few years ago. Both are heavily taxed, I think a pack of fags are 11 now I dunno how people can afford to smoke and drink regularly
    Most people start drinking and smoking around 14 there were two guys in my class in school that started smoking when they were 11 but most of them held off until they were 13/14 to drink
    I don't smoke at all...but u think I can get a couple of quality fags for 11 Euro?
    Sorry that's what everyone calls cigarettes here I presumed it was the same everywhere

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    sound so old fashioned
    Feet
    Historically the "foot" was a part of many local systems of units, including the Greek, Roman, Chinese, French, and English systems.
    Talk about old fashioned.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    The only thing I'm curious about outside from the weight stuff in the US (pounds)....are British stones sound so old fashioned

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    I don't smoke at all...but u think I can get a couple of quality fags for 11 Euro?
    You are really into puns today.

No way I'd pay 11 for cigs. 5 here and it's too much, not to mention 2 per pack in Serbia. And lemme get triggered again, but how bout they yax sugar or something? Cigs are so cheap, its really mostly taxes and it's annoying.
    Don't buy them then...voila!

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    You still have to switch to metric when working in field like physics and so, right? So, metric >>>

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    You are really into puns today.

No way I'd pay 11 for cigs. 5 here and it's too much, not to mention 2 per pack in Serbia. And lemme get triggered again, but how bout they yax sugar or something? Cigs are so cheap, its really mostly taxes and it's annoying.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X