X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MusicRecords
    replied
    ^theres no reason to complain about it when you are not living that lifestyle almost like me complaining about Asian countries using chopsticks when I don't even live there or almost like me complaining that so many other countries out there have too many smoking areas...lawd, big no no

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Lmao sis, talk bout Serbia whatever you want, I'm the least person to get offended, uts a fact that we are banana country.

I'm not saying America is bad, but even tho I'd looooove to visit so many places there, I don't think I'd ever want to live there, as in move there for good. Only country with no pregnancy paid leave and free poad holidays or so.

Also, sorry, but F are a no-no. With celsius and metric system, everything is based on 100 scale, which makes it easier to calculate. But F are still okay and easy to grasp, but inches, miles, feet and all of it, lawd. then pounds and ounces and gallons and cups. Nope.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Storyteller
    Drinking age here is 18, smoking too. Though smoking was 16 up until a few years ago. Both are heavily taxed, I think a pack of fags are 11 now I dunno how people can afford to smoke and drink regularly
    Most people start drinking and smoking around 14 there were two guys in my class in school that started smoking when they were 11 but most of them held off until they were 13/14 to drink
    I don't smoke at all...but u think I can get a couple of quality fags for 11 Euro?

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Storyteller
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by AlphaMale
    So that thing we see in the movies about teens having fake id's is true? Is that easy?
    Haha for sure, as a college student like soooo many people under 21 have fake IDs

Don't know how it's that bad tbh, I've always thought the 21 drinking age is ridiculous
    It makes no sense
    Exactly! And with he fake IDs everyone still drinks at a younger age

As someone part Mexican I am used to people drinking when they're like 15 and that seems so normal in many places but in the US it's really not supposed to happen

But truth me told, it's just an inconvenience because it's either people drink wayyy before 21 here by getting alcohol with fake IDs or having someone older buying it for them...or they don't drink at all no one really follows the silly 21 rule

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Drinking age here is 18, smoking too. Though smoking was 16 up until a few years ago. Both are heavily taxed, I think a pack of fags are 11 now I dunno how people can afford to smoke and drink regularly
    Most people start drinking and smoking around 14 there were two guys in my class in school that started smoking when they were 11 but most of them held off until they were 13/14 to drink

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    I don't like chocolate at all. Raffaello pralines >>>>>>

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    So that thing we see in the movies about teens having fake id's is true? Is that easy?
    Haha for sure, as a college student like soooo many people under 21 have fake IDs

Don't know how it's that bad tbh, I've always thought the 21 drinking age is ridiculous
    It makes no sense

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    They know people do it and it's one of the things you'd think people don't care about. Like, in Serbia it's 18 for everythig, but it's in our culture to start drinking with like 14 and parents will give you shots and no one cares. Ofc, they will tell you to not exegerate, but no onr ever hot mad ctazy cuz their 15 yo got drunk.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    America is the weirdest.

Everything is taboo, but also all of it happens everywhere. Growing up there was no such thing as age restricted movies or cartoon, you watch whatever you want and when I was about 10 iirc they started putting these age signs in the corner of the shows. Also, don't think you actually get asked for id in cinema or any bar or anywhere. then, in USA, god forbids you smoke, but everyone does weed, no alcohol till 21 as the biggest wtf of 21st century, yet everyone drink and makes fake id's. Sex seems to be a bit of taboo there, yet yall have shows like Teen Moms. I am not saying this doesn't happen somewhere else, too, but there seems to be so many pointless rules and society standards that I just don't get. And suburbans feels like American thing to me. The best thing that could happen is having enough money to buy nice, crazy expensive house and be in debts till end of your life and also be stuck with a car that you need for everything and comute to work 2h per days cuz jams. Not to mention Fahrenheits, non-metric system etc. America is really special.
    Fahrenheit is the best! I can never get used to Celsius tbh

Well I still think the US is great minus Donald Trump...I've lived in Europe and loved it but I love living in NYC way more than every other place, i really like being based in this country although I'm lucky to call Vienna my second home <3

Anyway...as different as things are here, I still think the US is nice..or at least nicer than other places like Serbia for example

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I mean, idk, not American, but one girl I met said she did it.

Leave a comment:

• AlphaMale
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    America is the weirdest.

Everything is taboo, but also all of it happens everywhere. Growing up there was no such thing as age restricted movies or cartoon, you watch whatever you want and when I was about 10 iirc they started putting these age signs in the corner of the shows. Also, don't think you actually get asked for id in cinema or any bar or anywhere. then, in USA, god forbids you smoke, but everyone does weed, no alcohol till 21 as the biggest wtf of 21st century, yet everyone drink and makes fake id's. Sex seems to be a bit of taboo there, yet yall have shows like Teen Moms. I am not saying this doesn't happen somewhere else, too, but there seems to be so many pointless rules and society standards that I just don't get. And suburbans feels like American thing to me. The best thing that could happen is having enough money to buy nice, crazy expensive house and be in debts till end of your life and also be stuck with a car that you need for everything and comute to work 2h per days cuz jams. Not to mention Fahrenheits, non-metric system etc. America is really special.

Leave a comment:

• AlphaMale
    replied
    I find it ironic how so many gay guys are in the closet and still can't figure out how to get a nice wardrobe and dress nicely
    Thats profiling.

Leave a comment:

• AlphaMale
    replied
    I hate touch screen. My fingers are too big and after 4 months I still can't type if it was for my life. Can't even bother to correct my typos.
    So u have big...hands?

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Crackiswack
    'Ugh this restaurant with amazing reviews is a smoking restaurant' said you once, so everything you ever say is dismissed.

I don't go to butcher shop and compalim they don't have seitan there. Oop.
    Yeah I meant that the food is great but what ruined it was the smell of smoke everywhere without smoke it would get praise from me
    I would have ran out of there
    Don't tell Serby

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I find it ironic how so many gay guys are in the closet and still can't figure out how to get a nice wardrobe and dress nicely

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    I love Ferrero Rocher...guilty pleasure
    Yes!!!!! They need to release one with a peanut butter melt. . . omg

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    'Ugh this restaurant with amazing reviews is a smoking restaurant' said you once, so everything you ever say is dismissed.

I don't go to butcher shop and compalim they don't have seitan there. Oop.
    Yeah I meant that the food is great but what ruined it was the smell of smoke everywhere without smoke it would get praise from me
    I would have ran out of there

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by BlankSpace
    What would've been the lead single of Katy Perrys 4th album if Hillary had won???
    Good question, she wouldn't have released CTTR

Leave a comment:

• BlankSpace
    replied
    What would've been the lead single of Katy Perrys 4th album if Hillary had won???

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I hate touch screen. My fingers are too big and after 4 months I still can't type if it was for my life. Can't even bother to correct my typos.
    So u have big...hands?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I Don't Wanna Live Forever ia ki da cute and Zayn is so delicious damnnnn. But... none of them soind like themselves. I heard the sog few times abd didn't realise it was that song by them.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I love Ferrero Rocher...guilty pleasure

Leave a comment:

Working...
X