X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Next time you don't go to a smokinh places only, very simple.
    I didn't know it was a smoking place, I was invited for a nice dinner and loved the decor and food but the smoke was a turn off I remember I was excited because I looked it up before going and it got great reviews and I was greeted by secondhand smoke

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay
    I love chocolate.

Cote D'or is a favorite as is Leonidas.
    And I love Chocolonely. Especially the caramel with sea salt.
    Tony Chocolonely is the best!!

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Next time you don't go to a smokinh places only, very simple.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    'Ugh this restaurant with amazing reviews is a smoking restaurant' said you once, so everything you ever say is dismissed.

I don't go to butcher shop and compalim they don't have seitan there. Oop.
    Yeah I meant that the food is great but what ruined it was the smell of smoke everywhere without smoke it would get praise from me

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    'Ugh this restaurant with amazing reviews is a smoking restaurant' said you once, so everything you ever say is dismissed.

I don't go to butcher shop and compalim they don't have seitan there. Oop.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    In perfect world we would forever have smoking bars/clubs. Tf people care if someone smokes in smoking area? Grrr, I always get triggered.
    Not again I'm joining a protest to stop smoking in Vienna bars/clubs/restaurants and basically everywhere indoor public areas

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    I love chocolate.

Cote D'or is a favorite as is Leonidas.
    And I love Chocolonely. Especially the caramel with sea salt.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    In perfect world we would forever have smoking bars/clubs. Tf people care if someone smokes in smoking area? Grrr, I always get triggered.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    True I'm all against smoking outside and all but people can do whatever they want in their own flat, so I see nothing wrong smoking there...otherwise if we complain they smoke outside and in then what are they supposed to do? in a perfect world they'd all stop smoking but you know...

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I mean, no offense, but if my neighbor asked me to stop smoking in my own flat, I'd politely say it's not my problem. I don't even smoke inside of our flat, bte, but still.

It's not their fault, neither yours, more like unforunate circumstances.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Lmao yall, he was shading me and for once, I got the joke before having 10 people explain it to me!

Thanks, sis. Btw, pass auf, bad things could happen any moment *end of friendly advice*
    hd auch gdl <3 :-*

Leave a comment:

• setg1
    replied
    This is so strange tbh. Smoking in your own flat shouldn't be bothering anyone, but it seems like you live in some super shitty building with paper thin walls. How could you even smell the smoke coming from other flat is beyond me,
    I guess that's true. The house was built almost a hundred years ago. I guess that's why it's cheap relative to its location. I can sometimes also smell food, but thankfully that doesn't happen often (and I can only remember it being a particularly disgusting smell once). It doesn't help at all that I'm hypersensitive (to everything, especially smells)...

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by setg1
    Speaking of smokers, they are the reason today and this whole year have been a nightmare for me. Yes, my neighbors still smoke inside.
    This is so strange tbh. Smoking in your own flat shouldn't be bothering anyone, but it seems like you live in some super shitty building with paper thin walls. How could you even smell the smoke coming from other flat is beyond me,

P.s. not meant in a bad way towards you, more in general.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    The most forgettable chocolate I've had are all those Mozart ones they always have in Vienna
    So overrated and overpriced and they realky taste like most basic chocolate. I had ones from germany tho, and they were delicious, tho.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Lmao yall, he was shading me and for once, I got the joke before having 10 people explain it to me!

Thanks, sis. Btw, pass auf, bad things could happen any moment *end of friendly advice*

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Biscuits

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Chocalote is unhaeltgy, way too much sugae. Y'all shuold quit eating chocalote abs start smokkijg instead!!
    After seeing this messy post, I think you should lay off the smokkijg
    The rudity.

Leave a comment:

• setg1
    replied
    Chocalote is unhaeltgy, way too much sugae. Y'all shuold quit eating chocalote abs start smokkijg instead!!
    That's hilarious, the first thing I found funny today. Thanks so much!

Speaking of smokers, they are the reason today and this whole year have been a nightmare for me. Yes, my neighbors still smoke inside. I have had a lot of stress from writing my MA thesis (thankfully soon completed), and it's worse when the cigarette smell and the poisonous particles give you a constant headache and occasional eye twitching and blurred vision, along with making my toothache worse. I need to move to a different apartment soon, otherwise I'll lose my health (both mental and physical). Although I could have similar idiot neighbors there. This year is one of the worst in my life and definitely the most boring, the only enjoyment I have had is from watching old cartoons which remind me of the better times. And I'm afraid there's no end in sight. :(

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    After seeing this messy post, I think you should lay off the smokkijg

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Crackiswack
    Since we're having an in depth discussion about chocolate, I just wanted to give a quick reminder that cocoa beans are getting harder to get and the majority of chocolate bars in the US have fruit and nut fillings (that we don't know about) to cover it up.
    Did u know chocolate factories around the world actually let a certain number of bugs/insect fragments in in the making process? Apparently there's lots of bugs in cocoa that they can't remove them all

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Kinder chocolate is really nice too

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Originally posted by Crackiswack
    Everyone that's had the Cadbury chocolate (the kind from Europe not the US type) tells me is the best of all chocolates
    Yeah it is, nothing better tbh

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Since we're having an in depth discussion about chocolate, I just wanted to give a quick reminder that cocoa beans are getting harder to get and the majority of chocolate bars in the US have fruit and nut fillings (that we don't know about) to cover it up.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    The most forgettable chocolate I've had are all those Mozart ones they always have in Vienna

Leave a comment:

Working...
X