This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carbon
    Thatís why I almost never watch pplsís stories.
    Same

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
      Originally posted by Carbon
      Thatís why I almost never watch pplsís stories.
      Same
      Whatís so bad about someone (like a close friend or family memeber) knowing that you have seen their insta story though? it would only be awkward if you were stalking or hiding from someone
      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Instagram automatically views the next person's story unless you quickly exit. I have no interest in most of the stories I watch, it's just something to pass the time when waiting on a bus etc.
        late.

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik
          Instagram automatically views the next person's story unless you quickly exit. I have no interest in most of the stories I watch, it's just something to pass the time when waiting on a bus etc.
          Azealia Banks' stories are always a mess and fun. I check them pretty much on a daily basis.
          be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Anyone else heard of/know/love Damon&Joe YTers?
            [youtube:3bq5bz9m]sxLTUE-2CQE[/youtube:3bq5bz9m]

Well, I just met Damon last night in a club! and I was a druuuunk mess and fangurled so much omg

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

Am I the only one who can't stand any YouTubers?
              Floped and localed

Comment

Lol why? Sure some could be annoyig, but they started out as two 'broke' friends who went on to travel the world and now they made itbig and to a MTV show. Plus they are language freaks. Check them out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                  Useless people!!!
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I love some Youtubers.
                    Tyrone Magnus
                    Muchlovefromky
                    Beyond The Trailer
                    Diva!!!

Comment

• [youtube:3n58stb3]vTww1RSD6Z8[/youtube:3n58stb3]

Hope Americans won't be upset she used the F-word on live television.
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481
                        Originally posted by Gravity
                        Useless people!!!
                        there's a bunch of idiots among them, but some are also cool and their channels are interesting to follow.
                        last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481
                          Originally posted by Gravity
                          Useless people!!!
                          agree

Comment

• Youtubers aren't useless ... They earn thousands of dollars every week through Youtube views

... At least the ones who are popular whose videos get millions of views.

Comment

Useless how? You cannlearn a lot about make up, languages, history, social justice movement, veganism, environment etc etc

Youtuber =/= some random ass person who only does pranks and stupid shit.

Comment

• I wish I had the courage and time to actually be one of those people who do airline reviews and travel blogs since I could easily fit the content and theme Iím just too lazy and donít have the time to edit and stuff plus I donít think Iíd be entrataining but rather boring af .

I donít think theyíre useless but I think thereís too many youtubers who kinda do the same thing now. It used to be back in the day that there were only a few ďbigĒ stars in each category (a few big comedians, fashion gurus, etc)....now you find soooo many popular people over 100k or over 500k subscribers who do the same thing theme wise...itís hard to follow only a few people for each category because for example, thereís sooo many popular people who do travel blogs, so many people who do reviews for a certain thing, so many people who have good entertaining/comedy channels etc, so now I donít bother subscribing to anyone but rather just watch on the basis of whatever I search.
                                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

But that's not necessary a bad thing. Then you can choose who do you like the most, otherwise it would've been boring.

Comment

I like some of the original content on YouTube but I find so much of it to be self indulgent dross.

With that being said, I find myself aimlessly watching stupid animal content whenever Iím bored. like I follow this really annoying couple that have the CUTEST malamute dogs. I hate myself for it but I really want a malamute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                      But that's not necessary a bad thing. Then you can choose who do you like the most, otherwise it would've been boring.
                                      That's the thing I personally find so many people doing a certain thing that it's hard for me to only limit myself to certain youtubers, so i just watch different ones every time...i find it hard to limit myself when there's so many people doing cool thing so I just watch whatever comes up
                                      Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• I have never watched YouTubers.
                                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                                          I like some of the original content on YouTube but I find so much of it to be self indulgent dross.
                                          I concur. So many egotistical "vloggers" etc., and it annoys me that they're considered celebrities - the bar is clearly set much lower nowadays.

Comment

Only really watch YT for Jeffree Star.
                                            Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                            Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                            Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                            So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                              Heís so fascinating! He literally turned from a myspace music has-been into this billionaire thanks to makeup.

Makes me want to launch my own makeup line and become rich like him and Kylie Jenner
                                              last.fm

Comment

I think YouTubers peaked around 2009-2012, but there have always been great content creators on that site. Kingsley's my favourite, but there are tonnes of talented YouTubers who don't get nearly as much credit as they deserve.

Most of the ones that blow up are bleh, though.
                                                Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Good 4 U [13 weeks]

Remember that you are water. Cry. Cleanse. Flow.
                                                Remember that you are fire. Burn. Tame. Ignite.
                                                Remember that you are air. Be still. Focus. Decide.
                                                Remember that you are earth. Ground. Build. Give.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
                                                  Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                                  Heís so fascinating! He literally turned from a myspace music has-been into this billionaire thanks to makeup.

Makes me want to launch my own makeup line and become rich like him and Kylie Jenner
                                                  There's a recurring theme in a lot of those beauty vloggers' past.
                                                  After Gabriel Zamora Called Jeffree Star a Racist, Fans Found Old Racist Tweets From the Most Popular Beauty Vloggers
                                                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

This culture of not letting people change and evolve is so toxic tbh.

Look at me few years ago, was also myself in some way racist, sexist or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X