Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah it is. As if everyone hasn't done things they regret.
    It's a very American mentality. Criminals should rot in jail type of thing. No second chances to anyone.
    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover
      Yeah it is. As if everyone hasn't done things they regret.
      It's a very American mentality. Criminals should rot in jail type of thing. No second chances to anyone.
      I just find it strange how every other youtuber/internet-age celebrity gets into similar sorts of trouble for their past.
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Yolanda Adams - I Love The Lord (in tribute to Whitney Houston)

I just saw a page on Twitter link to this performance and I was reminded of how stunning it was - probably one of the finest examples of how you do a world class vocalist justice that you'll ever see, Yolanda absolutely took it to the next level.

[youtube:2znk21oi]D9PcO8VkwbI[/youtube:2znk21oi]

She's apparently down to sing in tribute to Aretha, we are not worthy of such talent.

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

Shane MacGowan is a fantastic musician, but his teeth make me want to puke.
          Floped and localed

Comment

• ^ I know, he's so lousy.
            You ain't gotta break down,
            YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
              Originally posted by DnBLover
              Yeah it is. As if everyone hasn't done things they regret.
              I just find it strange how every other youtuber/internet-age celebrity gets into similar sorts of trouble for their past.
              I think everyone has said or done something stupid when young, uninformed etc., the young celebs just have the bad luck of having everything they did and do documented forever and pulled out of context later in life. The Jeffree Star racism thing is a prime example.
              last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                I think YouTubers peaked around 2009-2012, but there have always been great content creators on that site. Kingsley's my favourite, but there are tonnes of talented YouTubers who don't get nearly as much credit as they deserve.

Most of the ones that blow up are bleh, though.
                That's my bitch. I love him.

Comment

• so Albania took the refugees civilized and rich europeans rejected...
                  jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• Originally posted by jio
                    so Albania took the refugees civilized and rich europeans rejected...
                    whut? What's the story behind this?
                    DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                    98 - OUT

Comment

Malta rejected a boat with over 150 refugees which then went to Italy, Italy demanded the refugees to be shared among EU countries, in the end only Ireland and... Albania took refugees off Italy...
                      jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• Originally posted by jio
                        Malta rejected a boat with over 150 refugees which then went to Italy, Italy demanded the refugees to be shared among EU countries, in the end only Ireland and... Albania took refugees off Italy...
                        LOL the refugees will prolly flee from there to west Europe anyway.
                        98 - OUT

Comment

Dunno how these "diva" threads are so popular. Like what is there to discuss anymore?
                          98 - OUT

Comment

**** **** **** **** **** FUC K
                            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
                              Dunno how these "diva" threads are so popular. Like what is there to discuss anymore?
                              the memes
                              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

I have watched first three parts of Final Destination since last night. Lawd, I am a sucker for gory films. It's the same story every time around, but I love the chain reaction and 'unpredictability' of it all.
                                be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                  I have watched first three parts of Final Destination since last night. Lawd, I am a sucker for gory films. It's the same story every time around, but I love the chain reaction and 'unpredictability' of it all.
                                  The first one is iconic and interesting . . . . . And surprisingly enough the very last installement "Final Destination 5" is perhaps and tecnically the best one of the franchise and it was also the only FD film that got positive reviews from critics, which is cool because the franchise stepped it up towards the end and left on a high note.

2 and 3 are quite fun but tacky and filler-ish and 4 is the worst one.

I'd say 5 > 1 >>>>>>>> 3 > 2 >>>>>>>> 4
                                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover
                                    **** **** **** **** **** FUC K
                                    true

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                      The first one is iconic and interesting . . . . . And surprisingly enough the very last installement "Final Destination 5" is perhaps and tecnically the best one of the franchise and it was also the only FD film that got positive reviews from critics, which is cool because the franchise stepped it up towards the end and left on a high note.

2 and 3 are quite fun but tacky and filler-ish and 4 is the worst one.

I'd say 5 > 1 >>>>>>>> 3 > 2 >>>>>>>> 4
                                      About to start #4, let's see if it really that bad. I though 2 and 3 were quite good too, as the movies spin around the gore and creativity of the deaths anyway, rather than the story.

Comment

• BARDI

Comment

About to start #4, let's see if it really that bad. I though 2 and 3 were quite good too, as the movies spin around the gore and creativity of the deaths anyway, rather than the story.
                                          If you liked 2 and 3 then you're gonna like 5, its way more elaborate and darker (and literally reviewed as the best Final Destination film), I really loved that one and it was a total surprise because after 4 installements I thought it was impossible for 5 to be that good and they nailed it.

In fact 4 was actually intended to be the official last "Final Destination" movie and its titled "The Final Destination" but the movie was so bad and had so poor reviews that producers prefered to try one more film so they could end the franchise on a high note and thats how 5 was born.
                                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Black women BEEN serving looks

Comment

It's not that I'm unhappy being white, but I wish I had some blackness in me. Afro hair and melanine >>>>

Comment

It's not that I'm unhappy being white, but I wish I had some blackness in me. Afro hair and melanine >>>>
                                                I'm from Latin America but I don't have the prototype latin look . . . . you know that light dark skinned , exotic type of look, etc . . .

. . . Instead I'm white looking and nothing on me screams "Latin" ... I'm half Italian so maybe thats why . . . But I love myself, I love the way I am, I love the way I look, I'm low-key egocentric.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                                  I'm from Latin America but I don't have the prototype latin look . . . . you know that light dark skinned , exotic type of look, etc . . .

. . . Instead I'm white looking and nothing on me screams "Latin" ... I'm half Italian so maybe thats why . . . But I love myself, I love the way I am, I love the way I look, I'm low-key egocentric.
                                                  Inaccurate.
                                                  Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Good 4 U [13 weeks]

Remember that you are water. Cry. Cleanse. Flow.
                                                  Remember that you are fire. Burn. Tame. Ignite.
                                                  Remember that you are air. Be still. Focus. Decide.
                                                  Remember that you are earth. Ground. Build. Give.

Comment

I'm pretty sure if you said it the other way 'round it could have caused a commotion.
                                                    You ain't gotta break down,
                                                    YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X