Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh I'm such a bish these days...everything bothers me lately, i'm on my man period
    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Screaming at Madonna's new underwear selfie. You can clearly see her bush down there + it looks like she scars on her body because of the super dirty mirror.

A damn mess but that's just the way she is.

If you are brave enough...
      DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
      98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
        Ugh I'm such a bish these days...everything bothers me lately, i'm on my man period
        Sex is the answer.
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
          Screaming at Madonna's new underwear selfie. You can clearly see her bush down there + it looks like she scars on her body because of the super dirty mirror.

A damn mess but that's just the way she is.

If you are brave enough...
          How old is she? Not that bad actually.
          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

I am not clicking.

Comment

• 60, she looks great.

Mod Edit - image removed.
              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
                Originally posted by MusicRecords
                Ugh I'm such a bish these days...everything bothers me lately, i'm on my man period
                Sex is the answer.
                <3
                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                  60, she looks great.

Mod Edit - image removed.
                  Gyal her nipple and bush is showing. The modivas are gonna come for your [s:164c9rc5]unclean[/s:164c9rc5] ass.
                  98 - OUT

Comment

• She does not look great.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest
                      She does not look plastic
                      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• For a 60-year-old she looks good. The mirror is awful and unflattering tho.
                        last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                          If you liked 2 and 3 then you're gonna like 5, its way more elaborate and darker (and literally reviewed as the best Final Destination film), I really loved that one and it was a total surprise because after 4 installements I thought it was impossible for 5 to be that good and they nailed it.

In fact 4 was actually intended to be the official last "Final Destination" movie and its titled "The Final Destination" but the movie was so bad and had so poor reviews that producers prefered to try one more film so they could end the franchise on a high note and thats how 5 was born.
                          Wow, so finished #4 and damn it was baaaad (for the most part). I totslly see now why they decided to have another one. It was just so overly simplistic.
                          be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Madonna never learned to keep some things to herself.
                            You ain't gotta break down,
                            YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• Super randomly my phone redirected me to the last page of news section and there was a topic about Rih feeling sick on her Sydney concert in 2008. And there I found this:

Originally posted by Wayne
                              It's simply not funny at all. How would you people feel if this was your sister? Your cousin?

I hope she gets better. Shes a wonderful performer; her voice isn't the technically best in the world, but her performances are always spot on

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                Wow, so finished #4 and damn it was baaaad (for the most part). I totslly see now why they decided to have another one. It was just so overly simplistic.
                                Yeah 4 was the worst one . . . I promise you 5 will be better.

The opening scene from 5 is the best opening sequence of any other Final Destination film, its kinda epic , the deaths are more cinematic, painful and with extreme suspense, the plot is interesting and directly connects with the first Final Destination, I don't want to spoil details but this film pretty much closes the full circle and the final scene will give you low-key goosebumps.
                                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover
                                  Originally posted by TheRealest
                                  She looks a mess

Comment

^ SAVAGE
                                    You ain't gotta break down,
                                    YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                      Originally posted by Serby
                                      Yeah 4 was the worst one . . . I promise you 5 will be better.

The opening scene from 5 is the best opening sequence of any other Final Destination film, its kinda epic , the deaths are more cinematic, painful and with extreme suspense, the plot is interesting and directly connects with the first Final Destination, I don't want to spoil details but this film pretty much closes the full circle and the final scene will give you low-key goosebumps.
                                      Excited tbh. I love me some suspense!

Comment

As for Madonna, that mirror is tragique and she sure would look better on a normal one. Other than skinny legs, she looks fine for her age.

Comment

She looks pretty good.

Comment

You all know better than to post images of Madonna like that, so don't post them.

Comment

Super randomly my phone redirected me to the last page of news section and there was a topic about Rih feeling sick on her Sydney concert in 2008. And there I found this:

Originally posted by Wayne
                                              It's simply not funny at all. How would you people feel if this was your sister? Your cousin?

I hope she gets better. Shes a wonderful performer; her voice isn't the technically best in the world, but her performances are always spot on
                                              Omg can’t believe that there was a time eveything he said wasn’t all about defending Celine out of nowhere or being a rude dictator.

Comment

• ^ A rude dictator? You’ve been here for 2 months haven’t you? Don’t give me a reason to go digging through your IP history hun.

Comment

As for Madonna, that mirror is tragique and she sure would look better on a normal one. Other than skinny legs, she looks fine for her age.
                                                  +1

She should start working out again tho. Unless she has some health problems. How many snatched 60 year olds you know? Man, we'll never get rid of sexism.
                                                  Floped and localed

Comment

A year ago, I wouldn't have thought George Ezra has a realistic shot at a UK#1.
                                                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Working...
                                                    X