X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biscuits
    replied
    I saw it mentioned in the Beyonce thread. Beyonce is of course a better dancer but when it comes to live vocals, Mariah in her prime is untouchable other than Whitney (pre-1995), Celine and Brandy

Oh and Toni Braxton

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied
    Originally posted by EAI
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Mariah is underrated as a live performer in the nineties. Her whole unplugged set was done for that reason but people still dismiss her
    I seriously don't understand why people think that she was always a studio artist when she often surpassed her studio recordings live in the 90s. Even upto the early 2000's tbh. Her problem isn't that she's a studio artist, the problem was that she rarely toured and only did a handful of concerts in the 90s because she was so busy releasing a new album every year.
    I can't believe some people say that she's more of a studio artist than a performer. If think that's a bit of an insult, considering that she is one of the best singers of all time... :-?

Leave a comment:

• Phoenixx
    replied
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Charts have become a bad joke. Album tracks shouldn't be allowed to chart in "single charts".
    Looking at the charts in the UK is especially laughable with Sheeran dominating everything, add Drake to it and

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Charts have become a bad joke. Album tracks shouldn't be allowed to chart in "single charts".
    Looking at the charts in the UK is especially laughable with Sheeran dominating everything, add Drake to it and

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenixx
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Phoenixx,

I am doing ok. Not bad or not good. Just taking it one day at a time.
    Okay, at least nothing negative
    Stay strong!
    I'm with you bro
    Same sis.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenixx
    replied
    Phoenixx,

Okay, at least nothing negative
    Stay strong!
    I'm with you bro

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Mariah is underrated as a live performer in the nineties. Her whole unplugged set was done for that reason but people still dismiss her
    I seriously don't understand why people think that she was always a studio artist when she often surpassed her studio recordings live in the 90s. Even upto the early 2000's tbh. Her problem isn't that she's a studio artist, the problem was that she rarely toured and only did a handful of concerts in the 90s because she was so busy releasing a new album every year.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    It's amazing that "How Do I Live" was the best performing single in US during the 90s, and it did not even reach #1.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by EAI
    ^Not really. A majority of what you described comes from 1 user.
    I agree with this. There are many people there but majority of what was described above comes from one users and her two followers.

It is not like there are no delusional stans on "open forum", people are not always nice to each other, two members have been banned for trolling, stanning and personal attacks this month.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    Sometimes I check the MC thread and I never fail to be amazed at how that thing hasn't been shut down.
    It's everything UKMix opposes: delusional stanning, personal attacks, spamming.. Really the worst thread of the full forum.
    The thread isn't so bad and most lambs are really sweet. What I find sooo boring is when they discuss her vocals for every performance she has ever done.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    ^Not really. A majority of what you described comes from 1 user.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Sometimes I check the MC thread and I never fail to be amazed at how that thing hasn't been shut down.
    It's everything UKMix opposes: delusional stanning, personal attacks, spamming.. Really the worst thread of the full forum.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    My music is on shuffle. I just had Perfect Love Affair by Anita Baker followed by Mo Bounce by Iggy.

Bipolar b****

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Phoenixx,

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    I hate mondays, especially when you slept like 2-3 hours in the night and you're already so freaking tired that you wish it's already weekend :x

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    cheapthrills kinda reminds me of KokoCollino
    That's a good thing, right?

nm...

Leave a comment:

• Phoenixx
    replied
    How are you TIFan?

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by Gravity
    Originally posted by EAI
    The ring is a psycho user that thinks that the Mariah Carey thread is a Mariah hate thread and that she and her pack of idiot bitches (2 other users that co-sign her) are the only lambs on ukmix.
    You mean her 2 other accounts. I refuse to believe there is more than one person who is mad like that
    I think they are all different people, you will always be able to find a few you know what among such a big group (for UKMix's standards) of people.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by AlphaMale
    My grandmother is fighting tight now. Thanks guys....

Random: Better self-titled album???

Aaliyah (Aaliyah) vs janet. (Janet Jackson) vs BEYONCE (Beyonce)
    Janet
    Ashanti

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    Yes I do
    Check your UKMix inbox.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by EAI
    The ring is a psycho user that thinks that the Mariah Carey thread is a Mariah hate thread and that she and her pack of idiot bitches (2 other users that co-sign her) are the only lambs on ukmix.
    You mean her 2 other accounts. I refuse to believe there is more than one person who is mad like that

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    The ring is a psycho user that thinks that the Mariah Carey thread is a Mariah hate thread and that she and her pack of idiot bitches (2 other users that co-sign her) are the only lambs on ukmix. She thinks anyone else who posts in her thread are "goats". She also has a strong obsession and hatred towards JLO and will blame her for everything that goes wrong with Mariah. She is basically everything you hate about a stan in a single mentally challenged user.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Yes I do

Leave a comment:

Working...
X