This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wayne
    ^ A rude dictator? You’ve been here for 2 months haven’t you? Don’t give me a reason to go digging through your IP history hun.
    How many times have you gone through mine then?
    DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
    98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
      Originally posted by Wayne
      ^ A rude dictator? You’ve been here for 2 months haven’t you? Don’t give me a reason to go digging through your IP history hun.
      How many times have you gone through mine then?
      Why is that relevant, something you wish to share rat?

Comment

• aRat is the best thing that has happened to Ukmix in a loooooong time so I'm not here for y'all to bully him :evil: :evil:
        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
          aRat is the best thing that has happened to Ukmix in a loooooong time so I'm not here for y'all to bully him :evil: :evil:
          That also applied to your ban
          Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

Lol me and MR have so many dusty diva stans pressed. Could it be the youth running in your blood? Could it be the talent we possess? Could it be the streaming success? What exactly is it that gets their blood boiling?
            98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
              Originally posted by Serby
              Wow, so finished #4 and damn it was baaaad (for the most part). I totslly see now why they decided to have another one. It was just so overly simplistic.
              Yeah 4 was the worst one . . . I promise you 5 will be better.

The opening scene from 5 is the best opening sequence of any other Final Destination film, its kinda epic , the deaths are more cinematic, painful and with extreme suspense, the plot is interesting and directly connects with the first Final Destination, I don't want to spoil details but this film pretty much closes the full circle and the final scene will give you low-key goosebumps.

This hottie alone is reason enough to watch FD5. The thing I would do. Ahh my thoughts!!

98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                Drake is the best thing that has happened to the charts in a loooooong time so I'm not here for y'all to bully him :evil: :evil:
                fixed
                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Y’all try too hard.

Comment

Lol me and MR have so many dusty diva stans pressed. Could it be the youth running in your blood? Could it be the talent we possess? Could it be the streaming success? What exactly is it that gets their blood boiling?
                    Some of these pressed diva daddies wish they had youth running in them still

Originally posted by menime123
                    Originally posted by MusicRecords
                    aRat is the best thing that has happened to Ukmix in a loooooong time so I'm not here for y'all to bully him :evil: :evil:
                    That also applied to your ban
                    Which ban honey? I'm a bad bish and been banned too many times, so be more specific
                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Madonna is a sad, desperate mess sometimes. No wonder younger generation sees her as a joke. I really hope Instagram will perma ban her
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

If you think it takes more than 2 months to see things...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest
                          Y’all try too hard.
                          Eudaimonia
                          Last.fm
                          Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                            Madonna is a sad, desperate mess sometimes. No wonder younger generation sees her as a joke. I really hope Instagram will perma ban her

Kii.
                            My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcr4ZT ... 8X1VrJlr0g

Comment

^ that pic is disgusting tbh.
                              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• I am dying at this video (subtitles) and the actual apology. #1 Ariana stan cuz no actual tears spotted! I live for this kind of drama.

[youtube:yx32hwlr]QU9vShURjQg[/youtube:yx32hwlr]
                                be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by aja676
                                  Originally posted by spiritboy

Kii.
                                  Yikes those dinosaur legs look terrible. Why would you post pics of Madonna's fallen comrades anyway?
                                  98 - OUT

Comment

• [youtube:2x2u59rd]Xz7_3n7xyDg[/youtube:2x2u59rd]
                                    was this the first viral hit ever?

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
                                      [youtube:2rdwnw8y]Xz7_3n7xyDg[/youtube:2rdwnw8y]
                                      was this the first viral hit ever?
                                      How can it be viral when no one knows it exists hun.
                                      98 - OUT

Comment

• That battle intensifies:

spotify monthly listeners:
                                        9,580,919 - Madonna
                                        8,289,028 - Mariah Carey

#legendary.

Also (Céline: 6,340,194)
                                        My Chart

Comment

UK#10 in 2002, was literally one of those .3gp music videos on every other mobile phone.
                                          I am old enough to remember.

Comment

• This month, on August 9, 1969 (49 years ago), Sharon Tate (Roman Polanski's deceased wife) was murdered by Charles Manson's sect "The Family".

Sharon was 26 years old and 8,5 months pregnant by the time she was brutally killed by being stabbed 16 times after 4 armed intruders / strangers (3 women among them) who belonged to Manson's sect broke into her mansion the night of August 9, 1969 to kill her (and her friends) without any reason or motive, simply just because.

Sharon's murderers never showed remorse, they laughed and had fun during trials

The case has never been forgotten, Acclaimed Director Quentin Tarantino is currently filming the official motion picture of the case called "Once Upon A Time In Hollywood", the nearly $100million budgeted film features actresss Margot Robbie starring as Sharon Tate while Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt are also starring.

The film will be released next year to coincide with the 50th anniversary of the brutal case.

Sharon being interviewed by Hugh Hefner:

[youtube:2m8k7cqf]3lPaeEPNCFY[/youtube:2m8k7cqf]

Sharon and all the victims will be forever missed.
                                            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
                                              Originally posted by aRat
                                              UK#10 in 2002, was literally one of those .3gp music videos on every other mobile phone.
                                              I am old enough to remember.
                                              Damn I turned 8 that year. I had never seen that video
                                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

I watched a documentary on Charles Manson that covered off Sharon’s murder, it was a harrowing watch. I think she (or someone else who was murdered at the same time) was engaged to Roman Polanski, the famed film director. If I remember correctly, they were murdered at his home whilst he was abroad.

Comment

Mr Leonix that is not true about Sharon Tate family. The film will not show Tate's death, and her family approved of the film.
                                                  Diva!!!

Comment

I think she (or someone else who was murdered at the same time) was engaged to Roman Polanski, the famed film director. If I remember correctly, they were murdered at his home whilst he was abroad.
                                                    Actually Sharon Tate and Roman Polanski were married on January 20, 1968 . . . By 1969 hey were living in the mansion where she was murdered, Sharon was pregnant.

The night of the murder (August, 9) Roman was in Europe directing a film and was set to return just 3 days later (August, 12) in time for the birth.
                                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Working...
                                                    X