X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravity
    replied
    Mariah Carey thread is a nice place when The Ring isn't present...but a lot of users are Monica to his Brandy. Basically provoking reaction left and right.

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    What on earth happened to one of the Olsen twins?

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Maybe you were projecting

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    I am one of those people who do not like eating while watching movies. I sometimes drink a beer, though.
    I love to eat and drinks so many unhealthy things, however, I must always have a napkin cause it absolutely drives me crazy if there's a grease stain on my computer, totally hate that so I either have to clean my fingers first or wash my hands although usually I try to have one hand free in case I need to click and another one to eat
    I read that quickly and thought I read that as "need a d*ck"

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    I never thought it was worth the $50+ an hour. The doctors said that since I'm not overweight that I shouldn't be so worried, but I always feel so chubby. I wanna stay toned but it's so difficult to maintain it :evil:

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I know docs are expensive in Murica, but how bout visiting a dietician/nutritionist? Maybe you just need to avoid some certain types of food or similar?

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    I have an eating problem period. I'm always hungry. I keep gaining weight and lose it a few months later, then gain it all back within a month :evil:
    Maybe I need a gastric band to keep my appetite down

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    Thank you guys for the kind words.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    ^ That atrocious feeling when you touch a greasy mouse :x

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    I am one of those people who do not like eating while watching movies. I sometimes drink a beer, though.
    I love to eat and drinks so many unhealthy things, however, I must always have a napkin cause it absolutely drives me crazy if there's a grease stain on my computer, totally hate that so I either have to clean my fingers first or wash my hands although usually I try to have one hand free in case I need to click and another one to eat

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    I drink and eat. #phatlife
    +1

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    I drink and eat. #phatlife

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Crackiswack
    They're not good; theyre amazing. My whole life has changed because of them. I lost 70 pounds (through starvation), found my love (in prison), and even have made a bunch of new friends (my parole officers). Netflix is lifechanging!
    I'd probably gain 70 pounds cause eat all kinds of terrible snacks when watching stuff

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    They're not good; theyre amazing. My whole life has changed because of them. I lost 70 pounds (through starvation), found my love (in prison), and even have made a bunch of new friends (my parole officers). Netflix is lifechanging!

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Are "Netflix" series actually good? I keep hearing about them as well as "Amazon" series

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    I been er al night whoo

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by theArmy
    What's Netflix?
    The reason why blockbuster and other video stores went out to business...online streaming
    Boohoo

Poor pigeons, they lost their jobs cuz of post

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    I feel like the question 'which netflix show should I start watching next?' has become harder to answer than 'what do I want in life?'.
    I can relate netflix originals are amazing

But rn, I just want to get visa, I'm a mes for beig a mess lol

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    What's Netflix?
    The reason why blockbuster and other video stores went out to business...online streaming

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    What's Netflix?

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    I feel like the question 'which netflix show should I start watching next?' has become harder to answer than 'what do I want in life?'.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Whatever the weather, we're better together, so wassup bae what about us

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Rihab honey.... do you need to go rehab? How can u not tell them apart?
    I guess it's some kind of brain bug. Will need to download and install the latest firmware update!

Leave a comment:

• sonia85
    replied
    TIfan! Much love. Stay strong.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X