• Re: The Random Thought Thread

We don’t.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
        I miss aRat y'all are boring af
        yeah, the Dua Lipa hype man
        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• That new Paul McCartney album is really good.

Fuh You is such a bop with a T.
          My Chart

Comment

• [youtube:270jueds]GUcrQX9q0R8[/youtube:270jueds]

WOW! Paula Abdul still got it.
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• How in the world does Sam Smith have 7 No.1s? Stay With Me aaaand.....?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab
                How in the world does Sam Smith have 7 No.1s? Stay With Me aaaand.....?
                I just saw this and couldn‘t believe it either so i checked it and he really has 7 #1s

La La La
                Money On My Mind
                Stay With Me
                Lay Me Down
                Writing’s On The Wall
                Too Good At Goodbyes
                Promises

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                  Originally posted by Rihab
                  How in the world does Sam Smith have 7 No.1s? Stay With Me aaaand.....?
                  I just saw this and couldn‘t believe it either so i checked it and he really has 7 #1s

La La La
                  Money On My Mind
                  Stay With Me
                  Lay Me Down
                  Writing’s On The Wall
                  Too Good At Goodbyes
                  Promises

Seriously, he is already a f*cking legend in the UK. #slay - He totally deserves this! - "Pray" should have been a #1 there as well!
                  Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Mac Miller died?
                    Diva!!!

Comment

That Britney video is going viral. Popped out of nowhere while I was browsing Youtube and I believed it because she has some issues and might have overreacted. But the girl might be a freak too!
                      You ain't gotta break down,
                      YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• They’re both probably messy freaks.

Comment

I believe the girl, she seems genuine and we have had many recounts of people who met Britney who shared the sentiments of that spanish girl.

what speaks for the spanish girl, is that even in shock, anger and sadness she praised Britney's return from her breakdown and was kind of nice towards her and tried to take britney's perspective as well.
                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                            That Britney video is going viral. Popped out of nowhere while I was browsing Youtube and I believed it because she has some issues and might have overreacted. But the girl might be a freak too!
                            Its quite viral here in Latin America too.
                            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                              I believe the girl, she seems genuine and we have had many recounts of people who met Britney who shared the sentiments of that spanish girl.

what speaks for the spanish girl, is that even in shock, anger and sadness she praised Britney's return from her breakdown and was kind of nice towards her and tried to take britney's perspective as well.
                              Controversy will always follow Britney Spears whenever she goes . . . . She stays winning while people stay mad tho . .

First Boxscore from her European Tour Leg has been revealed today!! :

100% Sold Out ... 20 years into her career
                              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• ^ No one is saying anything about her commercial success or wealth tho.
                                Are you even following this conversation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum
                                  ^ No one is saying anything about her commercial success or wealth tho.
                                  Of course . . What I've tried to show is that while that "fan" is so upset Britney ain't losing any sleep . . . She will always win and that "fan" will always lose.

Comment

^ This post of yours actually shows a lot of similarity with the story she tells on the video.
                                    And trust me, not in a good way. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                      Originally posted by Marchum
                                      ^ No one is saying anything about her commercial success or wealth tho.
                                      Of course . . What I've tried to show is that while that "fan" is so upset Britney ain't losing any sleep . . . She will always win and that "fan" will always lose.
                                      blind ... if mariah ever does anything like that, i would unstan.
                                      My Chart

Comment

^ This post of yours actually shows a lot of similarity with the story she tells on the video.
                                        The thing is that I don't believe that girl AT ALL . . Britney is anything but "mean / rude" . . . . But you know what?? right now I have no empathy for that "fan" and Its reaching the point for me to starting to wish for the whole thing to be real and for Britney to having treated the girl that way because that girl doesn't deserve respect for using Britney's name for attention, she is annoying the hell out of me for using Britney for publicity to herself.

... Here in Latin America the girl is even being invited to talk shows (via skype) to be interviewed .... With the girl being from Spain (hispanic) the whole thing ended up being quite viral and making headlines here in Latin America.

Comment

Well . . . Many people already unstanned:

Mariah Carey
                                          Zürich, Switzerland
                                          4,007 / 9,500 (42%)
                                          $284,757

Comment

Originally posted by Marchum
                                            The thing is that I don't believe that girl AT ALL . . Britney is anything but "mean / rude" . . . . But you know what?? right now I have no empathy for that "fan" and Its reaching the point for me to starting to wish for the whole thing to be real and for Britney to having treated the girl that way because that girl doesn't deserve respect for using Britney's name for attention, she is annoying the hell out of me for using Britney for publicity to herself.

... Here in Latin America the girl is even being invited to talk shows (via skype) to be interviewed .... With the girl being from Spain (hispanic) the whole thing ended up being quite viral and making headlines here in Latin America.
                                            the way you automatically reject her recounts as fake and wish bad things on her... smh
                                            My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy
                                              Well . . . Many people already unstanned:

Mariah Carey
                                              Zürich, Switzerland
                                              4,007 / 9,500 (42%)
                                              $284,757

lol.
                                              My Chart

Comment

Haha, are you for real Mr? Lmao.

Comment

lol.
                                                  You're always the first one to complain whenever people believe these stories about Mariah's diva and evil antics like for example her siblings and own family constantly telling how Mariah prefers spending thousands of dollars on her pets and champagne than helping her dying sick sister . . . . Or how her bodyguard accussed her for sexual abuse .... or how Eminem said a lot of nasty things he did to Mariah . . . . and you always get mad for people believing these constant stories on internet . . . . . Because according to you, Mariah is not like that and blah blah . . .

. . . . So I find pretty funny and ironic how you don't apply that same logic for other artists and how you're the first one to believe without any doubt to some random crazy girl on the internet. . .

Comment

Haha, are you for real Mr? Lmao.
                                                    some people are in too deep.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X