• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RLAAMJR
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenixx
    Originally posted by RLAAMJR
    If Justin's "Purpose" album, Drake's "Views" album and Ed Sheeran's "divide" album were released at the same time, whose album would dominate the charts worldwide?
    Drakes one. Which would have falled fast and Divide ruled after that. JB would be the biggest looser of all of them. But Adele swallow them all
    I disagree, Purpose would definitely dominate over the other two. First is Justin has crazier fans and his album has better released singles. Second place goes to Views.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenixx
    replied
    Originally posted by ThaInfo1
    I like random releases. Makes things exciting.
    same here

Leave a comment:

• Phoenixx
    replied
    If Justin's "Purpose" album, Drake's "Views" album and Ed Sheeran's "divide" album were released at the same time, whose album would dominate the charts worldwide?
    Drakes one. Which would have falled fast and Divide ruled after that. JB would be the biggest looser of all of them. But Adele swallow them all

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    MusicRecords if you say some weird inaccurate shizzle about me during your vlog (ie. like I Stan for Rachel Platten) dis bish will nawt be happy...
    You're just giving me ideas sis...

Leave a comment:

• RLAAMJR
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Random releases were great when Beyoncé started them but now everyone seems to want to follow along.
    Future?
    Who?
    Check it here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_(rapper)

Look at his discography

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Random releases were great when Beyoncé started them but now everyone seems to want to follow along.
    Future?
    Who?

Leave a comment:

• RLAAMJR
    replied
    Future?

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Ive also never really liked promo song releases before an album...have always felt like those songs interfere a bit with the performance of the lead ( or current at the time) single

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    I like random releases. Makes things exciting.

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Is there new Zayn coming on Friday?

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRager
    Originally posted by Tansike
    Drake's random releases are so annoying...
    +1
    It's not annoying. It's taking advantage of his popularity and at least, Ed's album will be threatened.
    Why do people find it annoying?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I would even rather see Pitbull slaying the world over that Taylor friend. It's all her fault, luckiky Lorde stayed sane.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I'll make a list of the people who want a mention

Originally posted by biscuits
    I'm thinking of making a Ukmix YouTube video when I meet MrDiva in May, we'll talk about Ukmix gossip and throw shade at some users while also talking about music and having some drinks Tell me if you'd like to be mentioned in the vid, if you do we'll talk about what we think about you and whether we like you or not

Keep in mind we might mention certain people anyway just to drag and throw shade at them
    I would not like to be a part of this.
    Hmmmm..

Leave a comment:

• RLAAMJR
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRager
    +1
    It's not annoying. It's taking advantage of his popularity and at least, Ed's album will be threatened.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    I'm thinking of making a Ukmix YouTube video when I meet MrDiva in May, we'll talk about Ukmix gossip and throw shade at some users while also talking about music and having some drinks Tell me if you'd like to be mentioned in the vid, if you do we'll talk about what we think about you and whether we like you or not

Keep in mind we might mention certain people anyway just to drag and throw shade at them
    I would not like to be a part of this.

Leave a comment:

• BlankSpace
    replied

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lmAi_qJoPbU

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Tlfan, sending love! <3

I am such a mess. I need to renew my student visa in Austria every year and I need 16 ects, among other things, but I have 15 cuz I am lazy and worked a lot. so i'm studying hardcore for tomorrow's exam and it's kinda last one I can do before my visa. Pray for me, sistrens!

In the meantime, I decided to change my studies once this all is past and I think I'll change to Romanitic studies, with, wait for it hugo, Portuguese as a first and French as a second language. scared and excited at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    I have not checked the latest one yet.

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied

haha! Awesome! Mention me please! <3

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    At least HIS music is ok/occasionally very good. All tea all shade.

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    +1

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RLAAMJR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RLAAMJR
    replied
    Im still thinking what to do right now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X