X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Condolences go to you and your family TIfan.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Thank you hun.

My mother is ok but I know my dad is holding it in right now.
    That's honestly the worst part. Dealing with other grieving family members. Stay strong! Sending love and prayers to you and your family.

(I know you're tired of saying thank you to every post so you don't have to reply to this )

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    ^^^ Thanks boo

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Thank you hun.

Stay strong :(

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Thank you hun.

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    I hate this year already. ****!!!

Just got a call that My grandmother just passed away
    I'm so sorry sis. Sending love, light and energy your way. I'll keep you and my family in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    "I haven't paid attention to Madonna since the 7th or 8th grade when she used to be popular" is such iconic shade.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Just found out that Tommy Page passed away on March 3, 2017. From Billboard print issue:

TOMMY PAGE - 1970-2017

Singer-songwriter, former Billboard publisher and veteran executive Tommy Page died March 3 at age 46. He is remembered by his longtime friend, Sire Records co-founder Seymour Stein, who signed him to the label in 1988.

I first met Tommy Page on a grand night for Sire: the New York premiere of Madonna’s Who’s That Girl film in 1987. Afterward, several of us headed downtown to Nell’s, which had become a hotspot for the music-business and art crowds. The coat-check
    boy was Tommy Page. Somehow he recognized me and said, “Seymour Stein, I’ve been waiting to meet you all my life!” He looked so young — he was 17 at the time — and admittedly, I was a bit tipsy, so I replied, “Well, that can’t be a very long time!”
    A month or two later, he sang a few things for me and I signed him to Sire. His big break came in 1990, when he collaborated with New Kids on the Block on “I’ll Be Your Everything.” The single reached No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 — a dream come true for Tommy. I believe the tune could be a standard.His subsequent releases did very well in Asia, although less so in the rest of world. At one point in 1990, Sire had the two biggest records in Hong Kong: Tommy at No. 1 and Madonna’s “Sooner or
    Later” at No. 2. When [veteran Warner Bros. executive] Russ Thyret met Tommy as an artist, he said he was so sharp that if he ever wanted to work in the business, he would give him a job. After Tommy graduated from New York University’s Stern School of Business, that’s exactly what happened. Tommy became a great promotion and A&R executive, in part because he understood so well the needs and aspirations of new artists, and was far more able than most to assess their talent.Tommy and I stayed close, and I watched him go from success to success. He left Warner Bros. to become Billboard’s associate publisher, and within a year he was promoted to publisher — I was so pleased that it was Tommy who presented me with the first Billboard Industry Icon Award in 2012. He went on to top posts at Pandora, Cumulus and Village Voice Media, and continued to tour and record.One thing nearly everyone who knew him said about Tommy was that he made them feel pecial, that they were the only person in the room, and that’s just one reason why so many people adored him. I am devastated at the loss of this dear friend and send my heartfelt condolences to his partner, Charlie; their children, Owen, Alden and Ruby; and to their many friends.
    Billboard #1 Single:

[youtube:1k6sg4ep]rTki_oqDLqk[/youtube:1k6sg4ep]

Leave a comment:

• RLAAMJR
    replied
    What a boring day. :(

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Thank you...

Leave a comment:

• BlankSpace
    replied

Sorry for your loss :(
    stay strong mate

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

So sorry to hear that! I hope things get better for you, sorry for your loss! :(

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Thank u hun...

Omg I just heard about Chuck Berry. No more Chess Record legends

Leave a comment:

• minime
    replied

I'm sorry about your grandmother girl :(

Leave a comment:

• RLAAMJR
    replied
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    ^ It is just your second one, right ? I think I have made more than 10k posts on my My Love Is Your Love one , have to acquire it again soon.
    Yes it's my second one.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    ^ It is just your second one, right ? I think I have made more than 10k posts on my My Love Is Your Love one , have to acquire it again soon.

Leave a comment:

• RLAAMJR
    replied
    Got a new avatar!

Leave a comment:

• RLAAMJR
    replied
    Im so sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother TIfan. :(

Leave a comment:

• Theodorerichert
    replied

Awe, I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Umm everyone is making a big deal about the gay references in the new Beauty and the Beast movie...

I watched it yesterday and really liked the quality of it...but besides all the gay stuff..

Doesn't the story itself promote bestiality? Beauty falls in love or at least develops feelings towards a beast. Even when he's still a beast and about to die, she says "I love you" before the spell is broken and he turns into an actual human....weird

Also, in a way I think there's something of the Stockholm syndrome in there...

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied

R.I.P.[*] :(

Leave a comment:

• Phoenixx
    replied
    RIP TIfans Grandma :(

Leave a comment: