Clear All

• RLAAMJR
    replied
    Playin DOTA 2

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Originally posted by setg1
    It's funny that everyone keeps talking about drugs and alcohol here.

As I've stated before, I don't drink alcohol at all, not because of any moral reasons, but because I hate the taste. Wine is the absolute worst, it tastes like poison to me (and the ones I have tasted were supposedly "sweet"). And I do hate the idea of being drunk. I've never experienced it, but hangover sounds like a nightmare and I think I can make enough of a fool of myself sober.
    It also smells bad

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Was just going through some T-Pain songs i pirated some years ago and damn,wasn't he a hit machine between 2006-2009?Shame those songs sound dated af

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    TINASHE / FLAME / NEXT FRIDAY / BE READEH

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by flopho
    messss..i thought the entire site was down cause i kept checking the main page
    Same, at first but it has happened to me before, so I thought it may be the same thing again.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay
    What's even weirder: some people buy those orange-juice-with-water drinks, while they are more expensive than pure orange juice.
    Don't understand why they don't buy the (cheaper) pure orange juice and add water themselves.
    Same to be applied with low fat cocnut milk.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    What's even weirder: some people buy those orange-juice-with-water drinks, while they are more expensive than pure orange juice.
    Don't understand why they don't buy the (cheaper) pure orange juice and add water themselves.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    somehow they find it too sweet?
    tbh..yeah
    :-?

I was so naive and when worked in restaurant, I made myself half-half apple juice (what I thought was some sort of low concentrated syrup) just to taste the most awful nothingness with apple hint.

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    somehow they find it too sweet?
    tbh..yeah

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Speaking of sparkly drinks, sparkly water is pure evil! they are so obssesed with it here in Austria and I just don't get it. It hurts to drink it tbh.
    agree, hate it, only drink it with apple juice occasionally
    Om, noo, that's actually the worst thing, Germans/Austrians and their eatered down juices, like naaaaw! :x coworkers always laugh at me when I drink half a litre of pure orange juice, somehow they find it too sweet? I'm like, do you eat oranges with water or what, it"s the same.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    So it's not just me, I was already ready to throw my phone!

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    Speaking of sparkly drinks, sparkly water is pure evil! they are so obssesed with it here in Austria and I just don't get it. It hurts to drink it tbh.
    agree, hate it, only drink it with apple juice occasionally

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    I don't want to advocate alcohol to anyone, but saying you don't like the taste of it makes about as much sense as saying you don't like the taste of ice cream. Pure alcohol (like pure ice so to say) is completely tasteless, there's nothing to like or dislike about it. But among the Millions of different alcoholic beverages (like ice cream flavours) there must be one for everyone.

Like I get why some people don't like red wine or beer for example (although there are also thousands of red wine and beer types and I can't imagine they've tried them all), but all those really different things you can do with vodka alone...
    I don't agree. I have tasted lots of drinks with alcohol and there were none at first I liked. Now I "like" a few. Bailey's is one of those. But when I've had one Bailey's, I don't want another one. I don't hate the taste of wine, but after two sips, I don't want anymore. I can't imagine when adding pure alcohol to orange juice, I'd still like it.

It's like bubbles/gas in cola. It doesn't have "taste", but I don't like it. My eyes get teary and my throat starts hurting. So I hardly ever drink cola or other drinks with gas.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    The after taste of alcohol is very nasty. I will have a drink but it will be my only drunk of the night.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    I don't want to advocate alcohol to anyone, but saying you don't like the taste of it makes about as much sense as saying you don't like the taste of ice cream. Pure alcohol (like pure ice so to say) is completely tasteless, there's nothing to like or dislike about it. But among the Millions of different alcoholic beverages (like ice cream flavours) there must be one for everyone.

Like I get why some people don't like red wine or beer for example (although there are also thousands of red wine and beer types and I can't imagine they've tried them all), but all those really different things you can do with vodka alone...

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by setg1
    As I've stated before, I don't drink alcohol at all, not because of any moral reasons, but because I hate the taste. Wine is the absolute worst, it tastes like poison to me (and the ones I have tasted were supposedly "sweet"). And I do hate the idea of being drunk. I've never experienced it, but hangover sounds like a nightmare and I think I can make enough of a fool of myself sober.
    +1

Although I do think beer tastes far worse than wine.

Leave a comment:

• setg1
    replied
    It's funny that everyone keeps talking about drugs and alcohol here.

Leave a comment:

• RLAAMJR
    replied
    Dinner at beestop.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Anyone has seen The Night Manager?
    Soo good!

Leave a comment:

• RLAAMJR
    replied