X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

^ Uhmmm........
    Originally posted by SummerPeur
    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    So does her microphone

Comment

• Omg Turkey is so affordable and fun. Lord.
      Diva!!!

Comment

Eminem is gonna be nice to you unless you criticize ''Revival''.
        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Ugh. Where is the dark, wet, cold weather? :( It's been way too hot for this time of the year and it won't get colder next week. I'm so sick of it, i miss Fall

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
            Ugh. Where is the dark, wet, cold weather? :( It's been way too hot for this time of the year and it won't get colder next week. I'm so sick of it, i miss Fall
            18 degrees here, it rained earlier today and there's no sun... Come to the North and enjoy the weather of the Fall xD
            Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow
              Originally posted by Tansike
              18 degrees here, it rained earlier today and there's no sun... Come to the North and enjoy the weather of the Fall xD
              You're so lucky :( It already was 22-23° at 10.30am over here

Comment

Good luck to all the people here from the Philippines and South East Asia that will be affected by Mangkhut
                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

I just love how Mariah can release any bland and overproduced song, but her fans will blindly eat it up. Well, at least she's not Drake or Justin Bieber, so this is not going to affect the charts.

Comment

• Not true at all but okay

Comment

• "Witness" and "Teenage Dream" have the same Metacritic score (52) and both debuted at #1 on Billboard 200 with the same amount of units (192,000)
                      Lady Gaga ♥ Madonna ♥ Kylie Minogue ♥ Christina Aguilera ♥ Britney Spears

Comment

• Originally posted by LongingHeart
                        Not true at all but okay
                        A lot of people here on UKMix were praising ''I Don't'', which should be the textbook definition of a horrible song.
                        Or that MIDI joke that was ''Lil Snowman''.

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
                          Originally posted by LongingHeart
                          Not true at all but okay
                          A lot of people here on UKMix were praising ''I Don't'', which should be the textbook definition of a horrible song.
                          Or that MIDI joke that was ''Lil Snowman''.
                          GTFO is 10thousandtimes better than those two songs. I agree on I don't being the worst song ever recorded... LIl' snowman is not half as bad you claim it to be... and GTFO is a typical midtempo R&B song... it is cute for the buzz single that it is - according to sony music... so you have to wait for the lead single, coming october 5 in order to shade her for really trying and delivering bad content as you would put it.
                          My Chart

Comment

stevyy, your superlatives remind me of the way Donald Trump speaks, I imagine him saying ''the worst song ever recorded''

Comment

stevyy, your superlatives remind me of the way Donald Trump speaks, I imagine him saying ''the worst song ever recorded''
                              I take it as a compliment. I am not a Nazi-racist though. Other than that, I agree with you. Donald could have phrased it that way too.
                              My Chart

Comment

• GTFO is a typical midtempo R&B song...
                                that's the problem, if a newcomer released GTFO, there would have been 0 replies in a UKMix thread.

Comment

GTFO is a typical midtempo R&B song...
                                  that's the problem, if a newcomer released GTFO, there would have been 0 replies in a UKMix thread.
                                  if that nobody would be #1 in 18 countries (after within its first 4 hours) and be #2 in the US I assume some people would have talked about it here.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                                    Originally posted by heppolo
                                    if that nobody would be #1 in 18 countries (after within its first 4 hours) and be #2 in the US I assume some people would have talked about it here.
                                    again, almost anything released by Mariah would have had an instant impact for the first few hours. Even if she had released an ambient black metal song or a wall of white noise.

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                      ^ Uhmmm........

Now if you block the face of he person that said it, would it still be an Uhmmm
                                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Bye hippo

Comment

• I was hoping Donald Trump's fake tan would turn people off it completely. Even the real tan doesn't always look good, but the fake one is just gross.

Comment

• [youtube:2yq06520]_8ixnnJU244[/youtube:2yq06520]
                                            This man is beyond disgusting, this is beyond the lowest of lows imaginable.

Comment

• I just opened the thread to see if Mariah Carey was subject of discussion and she is. You are so predictable.
                                              You ain't gotta break down,
                                              YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                                                I just opened to thread to see if Mariah Carey was subject of discussion and she is. You are so predictable.
                                                You can't inflate the numbers of a thread in UKMix Hot 100 unless you talk about Mariah.

Comment

I get what you mean but this mentality is not exclusive to Mariah fans. Just like GP cares for the song only if Drake releases it
                                                  Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                                                    Originally posted by heppolo
                                                    I get what you mean but this mentality is not exclusive to Mariah fans. Just like GP cares for the song only if Drake releases it
                                                    Drake has memes to keep the hype for even the tamest of his tunes, where are Mariah-related memes (I only remember 2-3 gifs (''I don't know ha'') and one ''skinny'' pic).

Comment

Working...
                                                    X