X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    I always shower at night, I love going to sleep feeling all clean and when I wake up I still feel clean, as long as I shower every evening I always feel clean tbh
    Same, I take a bath before I go to sleep (which is late at night) and when I wake up early in the morning I feel clean.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by Gravity
    I'm a morning person, I love waking up as early as possible
    Same, I go to sleep late and wake up very early.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    I'm a morning person, I love waking up as early as possible

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Biebz
    I can't leave the house without a shower in the morning. Regardless of the time of year I feel horrible when I wake up and my hair is like pointing off in every direction
    So me

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied

I take a shower before I go to bed and I the morning. Morning shower refreshes me for the day and I feel fresher before hitting the sack

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Originally posted by grooveboy
    I mean, what's the difference between taking shower before bed and in the morning? Are your sheets that dirty?
    I personally hate morning showers, but I hate everything when I wake up...except my first cup of coffee
    This is me. Lol

I like doing everything at night. Including the shower...however if I'm doing/dressing for anything special I'll take one in the morning too

Leave a comment:

• grooveboy
    replied
    I mean, what's the difference between taking shower before bed and in the morning? Are your sheets that dirty?
    I personally hate morning showers, but I hate everything when I wake up...except my first cup of coffee

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    My hot water wasn't working last year so I went to work without showering for like 3 days and nobody had any idea. I'm naturally clean and unsmelly.
    Yeah right

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    My hot water wasn't working last year so I went to work without showering for like 3 days and nobody had any idea. I'm naturally clean and unsmelly.
    If you haven't showered in 3 days, then you are not clean.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike
    It's also a way to be more awake in the morning.
    Yeah, nothing wakes me up like a shower in the morning. I'm basically a zombie pre-shower.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike
    What? Everyone i know takes a shower after waking up / before going to work. That's kinda normal, you want to be 'fresh' and smell fine at work. You don't need to shower in the evening if you don't go out or something, and otherwise you shower twice a day.

Basically, this.

In the summer, I shower twice daily without fail - and if I do something physically active [not very often these days ] I will shower 3 times, maybe more.

I cannot imagine leaving my house in the morning without having a shower first at any time of the year.

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    I can't leave the house without a shower in the morning. Regardless of the time of year I feel horrible when I wake up and my hair is like pointing off in every direction

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    What? Everyone i know takes a shower after waking up / before going to work. That's kinda normal, you want to be 'fresh' and smell fine at work. You don't need to shower in the evening if you don't go out or something, and otherwise you shower twice a day.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Aa, okay. But I'd never wake up 20 mins extra to shower and unless it's summer, I don't like to leave out in the cold freshly showered. #balkanproblem

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon
    Originally posted by Serby
    I just don't get the morning showers. If it's about being uber clean, it makes no sense unless you also shower before bed, but then again, it makes no sense to shower so often. I don't know.
    how does it not make sense? you wake up all icky from sleeping and then take a shower that makes you clean for the day
    Why would you be all icky from sleeping? Especially in non-summer months
    my hair gets all flattened and greasy from sleeping, and if it's hot, I also sweat. and since my heating in the current apartment is reeeeally high (not possible to tune it) in winter, then it's hot all the time

that's why I never shower before bed, it just doesn't make sense to me because I won't feel 100% clean in the morning

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I mean, summer is different, you just shower three times per day or so, but yeah, how do you get icky from sleeping? I mean I don't even mind it in summer when it's 40°C as long as I don't stink oop everything bout summer >>>>> winter

And no, I do not walk around with strong odore. I am the opposite of metrosexual, but I'd never go out stinky, it could only happen in winter when I lock myself inside for 2 days to not see any of the snow or so.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Welcome back !

Leave a comment:

• BlankSpace
    replied
    Welcome Back Phoenixx

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I just don't get the morning showers. If it's about being uber clean, it makes no sense unless you also shower before bed, but then again, it makes no sense to shower so often. I don't know.
    how does it not make sense? you wake up all icky from sleeping and then take a shower that makes you clean for the day
    If you have sex the night before after showering or if you have morning sex or a morning bj

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    +1 it also helps you wake up

I do usually shower at night too though especially since I've had a long day at work or class and I've been all over the place

Serby don't tell me you're one of those people I've seen in Vienna who pass by and have such strong body odor seriously though, I know it can happen anywhere but tbh from all my experiences in Europe, the US, Mexico and Asia...Europe it's where I've encountered people like that more often, some even on the job like flight attendants or hotel workers

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    They say that putting a few drops of peppermint oil in your shower will help you wake up in the morning...I did so and it helped, very refreshing smell...but now my entire apt smells like peppermint wtf

Leave a comment:

Working...
X